buying used satria neo..help wanted!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
loan arrangement, feel free to look for me...i can assist....

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

selayang area, u can test along mrr2 to sg buloh road...quite long stretch but careful cos sometime got road block.

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
hye, i'm looking for one too, manual, for spirited driving. i read at neo club that before and after 2008 model had different ECU. but i dont know which one is better. and what is the difference between lite and H-line model? As for spirited driving, i hope my neo would have all wheel disc brake and ABS. My budget max is rm40k

any one care to enlighten me the difference pre and post 2008 difference and H-line and lite difference?

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
Final place u should test drive is ride the car to genting highland,if saleman askin u how u want drive so far?u can give him a answer,at genting,i can know the car can go up or not(remember take timing also how long it need to reach top and how fast it come down also),between that road also can testing high speed corner,handling of all suspension good or not,brake system "makan or not",so i think genting is best road to testing car pull handbrake,rear body "pian pian":driver: any driver agree it?

friedtapping

Jan 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hye, i'm looking for one too, manual, for spirited driving. i read at neo club that before and after 2008 model had different ECU. but i dont know which one is better. and what is the difference between lite and H-line model? As for spirited driving, i hope my neo would have all wheel disc brake and ABS. My budget max is rm40k

any one care to enlighten me the difference pre and post 2008 difference and H-line and lite difference?
are you sure about the ECU thing bro? u mean the car that manufactured 2008 and above? im also heard that, but got no comformation!. plz inform me if you have any:biggrin:

all neo have 4 disc brake, and only h line n mline got abs. cps got edb:adore:
our budget is same dude. gudluck for your search, but im searching for auto.

i dunno much about the 2008 models different, but lite noe's dun have rear wiper...its ugly.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

traffic at mrr2 selayang is quite congested, genting..pretty long drive, do you think salesman willing to give it?

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
i read one post at satrianeoclub.com, one person was asking to borrow one post 2008 neo because he want to learn the wiring. got difference with pre-08 but does not stated whats the difference.

Neo H-line also no EBD? dem... haha

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
H-line with 4 disc brake.
m-line & b-line only 2 disc brake and no abs

omar antz

Mar 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
got a few car dealers in kajang (old road) with the description that you wanted. good pricing and free advice on the cars too. not saying there is no price hiking involved, but a deal is a deal, and you can get good price too when you bargain!! helped 2 friends to obtain cars from there, and they are very happy so far. try it out!!

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

maybe you can try your car out along putrajaya-seremban highway. very long stretch. but careful too. roadblocks or occasional bumps present.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
are you sure bro? i just went to showroom last week to see neo lite, got all 4 discbrake. Maybe the old bline neo got 2 discbrake(1.3 version) presumably.
is it? ok maybe the latest comes with 4disc brake.....let me check again but i pretty sure only H-line cos i saw my neighbour's without 4 disc.

omar antz

Mar 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bukan promosi bro...along that stretch of road banyak kedai...so far have surveyed almost all of them.. just helping a friend in need:proud:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
jut worry u miss that shop as that road got many shop car dealer or urself lost in that road(sesat)hahaha...!tiring,try any mamak drink first,then continue hunting...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need advice frm all the sifu on how and what things need to be mod to increase up and torque for 4g13 cab engine. Now it can only reach 140kph max for a 7 yrs old engine. Thinking on I increasing the hp and torque. So need advice on what can be done. FYI, been using K&N air filter and extractor is 4-2-1 all this while. Any advice.........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience