Buying new car

Jun 8, 2017
Guys, would like to seek some advise from you all here.

I am getting the Axia E variant and this is my first time getting a new car, literally 0 experience. Just wondering if it's better to get from tookar, and the likes of online dealer or apply the loan myself and look for dealer ? Which would offer a better deal , eg: lower interest loan ?

Thank you.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I am getting the Axia E variant and this is my first time getting a new car, literally 0 experience. Just wondering if it's better to get from tookar, and the likes of online dealer or apply the loan myself and look for dealer ? Which would offer a better deal , eg: lower interest loan ?

Thank you.
My suggestion is check out advertisements in mudah.my to find the cheapest deals. Call them to find exactly what you're getting, such as what is biggest discounts and the lowest interest rate they can offer and what are the most freebies you can get (such as maybe free tint, free full tank of fuel, some vouchers, umbrella, whatever). After that, then go to some of the nearest Proton dealers nearby you then ask them the same things. During that, you challenge them with the finding of best deals that you got based on calling all those dealers in mudah.my earlier. Most likely you can get them to match the best deals you have found and that's should settle it. Let them take care of the loan application etc2. for you. All you need to do is just pick your car, submit documents, and pay money then wait until they call you back when all done then collect everything. Pretty simple enough actually.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Thank you.
Since that's the cheapest car in the market why not just buy new direct off Perodua?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,

anyone successfully endorse JPJ for converted bigger cc engine which exceed 25% from original engine cc?

Mind to share the procedure like ? Terima kasih
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience