Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

yesterday cops ambushed the house behind mine"live" .....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Reactions
yesterday about 23hrs the polis ambushed the house behind my house.
as i was sleeping i heard a loud explosion and rushed to the rear of my house and looked through the window and saw the polis rounding up a group of mat-rampit look alike guys. there was about 6 of them and it was a big camotion as the whole nabourhood was witnessing the event.this morning while i was going to go to work my next door guy told me that the cops ambushed a group of car thiefs there where a whole lorry full of car acc like meters ,cd players ,safc meters
...ect & ect.my nabour said that the polis spent a bout 2 hours loading the items into the black mariea truck.
this happend in serdang ,jalan balakong ,bukit belimbing
i think this is a big hit and this may solve a lot of problems....

congret to the polis on this!!!!

r those items up for sales ? ^.^

jack-jack said:
r those items up for sales ? ^.^

i bet they are gonna install them onto their patrol cars =D
imagine them with bov and meters :retarded:

In the end, small thieves robbed by big robbers, who's gonna catch them???:confused_smile:

finely something done from all the raswahs takenfrom the small town citizens.

Lennon said:
In the end, small thieves robbed by big robbers, who's gonna catch them???:confused_smile:

i dont think they will take anything it will all go up in auction to the public once a year....i have been to one of these auction very very cheap the items...my friend buy 1 rg sport motorbike for only rm 500 and spent rm 200 to fix it up...and get a new reg num + grant done....just look for info on the auction at www.rmp.gov.my
uselly they post the auction date 1 to 2 weeks before the date to u might have to be a bit rajin
but if u feel bored u can browse the wanted list to see if your face is there.

waa..how come you did not notice these group of people just behind your house...scary oo..maybe their just targeting your car but unfortunately they got cought...lucky you..

ealt said:
waa..how come you did not notice these group of people just behind your house...scary oo..maybe their just targeting your car but unfortunately they got cought...lucky you..

ya lo...

the thing is i have seen these guys hanging about and i had a chat with 1 0f them a while back...
the guy commenting on how cool my car "evo satria"looked

but a while back my car was also ransacked for acc and i had to bare the lost of 6k worth of acc.

i vowed not to put anymore acc to my car tho ...talk only

i starting the old habbit again...

like indians say "if u are born with a habbit,i will be with u until your grave"

Frankly speaking.. I feel our police are hopeless most of the time. Though we are not encouraged to criticise about them.. I guess we shd give them credit for this bust, but it is part of their job to protect the public not screw them..

anyway well done bah... rampit make alot of problem to us, rite?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Lets bring down the price of oil!!!!

Recently got a Malay scientist create Hydroxene.. the fuel+water-powered car which can reduce FC by 50%.

We oso can DIY it. Check out: http://www.waterpoweredcar.com

The concept is simple: Water Electrolysis = H20 --> apply electricity, and result is breaking of O2 and H gases at the 2 different electrodes.

Me and colleage tried it at by just using tap water and apply around 60V across two wires...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom