Celica In Flame Yesterday Night

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Yesterday night at 11:53pm, me and my friend went to Mid Valley for Movie. We were from Cheras.Right after the Bandar Tun Razak exit heading to the Mid Valley (before RM0.50 Toll) spotted a car was on fire. And after a close up look, it was a Toyota Celica silver color if not mistaken but definitely it was Celica.Didnt take any photo because was late for movie. Hopefully the driver is alright cause after movie and was on our way back, what we saw is just the piece of metal left, everything was burnt.

Does anyone know further stories about this ?

which generation of celica?

Attachments

• nhrqt446-img600x450-1170737005p2052744.jpg
    nhrqt446-img600x450-1170737005p2052744.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 114
Owh sorry.The latest version 1.8vvti... My friend said loan shark causes it hahahaha. but I know he was kidding. Anyone went pass the road today ?

it is VVTL-i =P

hehe...so no one knows what happen .... =(

Last edited by a moderator:
saw tis celica tis morning at the road side when i was on da way 2 work... tak boleh pakai ady... pity the owner...

Yesterday night at 11:53pm, me and my friend went to Mid Valley for Movie. We were from Cheras.Right after the Bandar Tun Razak exit heading to the Mid Valley (before RM0.50 Toll) spotted a car was on fire. And after a close up look, it was a Toyota Celica silver color if not mistaken but definitely it was Celica.Didnt take any photo because was late for movie. Hopefully the driver is alright cause after movie and was on our way back, what we saw is just the piece of metal left, everything was burnt.

Does anyone know further stories about this ?

The owner is my friend. Day after day he has been talking about burning his car because he regretted buying a poser car. So his plans succeeded last night and now he is going to claim insurance to buy a proper sports car =)

he really burns it or the car burned itself ?

hmm i wonder why nobody bash the car. If it's a proton, the 2nd post usually start bashing already :biggrin:

aiya...if wanna burn the car, at least give me the sport rims, the engine mar.....so I can install in my KE30...huhuhuhuhu...

bash liao ma...
poser car ma...
isn't it like AFTER 50sen toll?
downhill twds seputih?
i saw it...i drove so fast that i thot its a CRX [flat backside ma]
hahhaha

Top Bottom