SATRIA GTI (WGX 616) STOLEN Yesterday (silver) (all original) Keramat/Setiawanga

samiaz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
Hi guys,

My friend's Satria GTi car got stolen at this area Keramat AU / Setiawangsa area. Silver all original exterior. Eventhough chances are slim, if found please PM me ASAP.

To all, do give extra care and precaution on your car especially if you have hot ones like this.

Thank you all.

samiaz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
I don't have the pics right now, hope the small picture below would help.

The car exterior is stock Satria GTi, but with twin round tail pipe instead of the square ones. And the front bumper is a little disproportional and there's a small gsr intercooler at driver side where the spotlight suppose to be.

Appreciate your concern.

Attachments

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Sorry about your friends lost. Amazing and sad the same time that the most popular national car among thieves is still the Gti. Shows how worthless Proton's own creations are.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continued

Ok so now you've installed your air filter, changed your exhaust and still have bucket loads of cash to spend, what's next?

Personally I would recommend something that requires very little maintenance and doesn't take much time to install, so I'd suggest to work on the chassis or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience