whos evo crashed up genting yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
evo crashed up genting yesterday?

photos removed because of disagreeing parties of posting photos of crashes

Last edited:
FYI, the owner is okay. The car is ok too just some minor damage.

...and FYI, the pic posted in FB was meant for friends of the said FB account.

The car flipped but still considered minor damage???? :creep:

The title of the thread a bit inappropriate la bro, just my 2 cents.

Is like putting more salt into owner's wound. I mean, you don't expect
him to come out here and say "Hey Kevin, That's my Evo!"

:biggrin:

Kevin Lee,

I believe there's no need to put yoong on the table as a reference of your journalism style of write up, and may I know what is the purpose of posting this? Will it bring any personal benefit again to you should you know who is the owner? why not you start PM-ing or SMS-ing around to ask who is the owner?

angle of the photo was taken so the plates would not be seen to protect the poor owner who patah balik to help another friend.

and here we have you openly searching for the real identity of the owner while dragging Yoong into your kepoh-work.

don't you seriously have anything else better to do? like provide progress updates on the Z project that you have promised to everyone else but had stopped for about 2 months?

you seem to be pretty free now, going through other people's Facebook and having the time to dig info on other people's misfortunes. :rolleyes:

angle of the photo was taken so the plates would not be seen to protect the poor owner who patah balik to help another friend.

and here we have you openly searching for the real identity of the owner while dragging Yoong into your kepoh-work.

don't you seriously have anything else better to do? like provide progress updates on the Z project that you have promised to everyone else but had stopped for about 2 months?

you seem to be pretty free now, going through other people's Facebook and having the time to dig info on other people's misfortunes. :rolleyes:

Yah, by the way it's been very quiet since the Z project last updates... stalled already??:sleep:

no la, im not kepoh or anything. it's been shared by tons of peeps in facebook. i'm an ex-lancer owner, so just pretty curious. thats all, photos been removed, because people seem to disagree with this. im not looking for the owner, just wanted to know in detail how it happened, so asking the lancer guys here would be the best thing to do. it just looks like massive understeer, but i might be wrong. don't worry.

Kevin Lee,

I believe there's no need to put yoong on the table as a reference of your journalism style of write up, and may I know what is the purpose of posting this? Will it bring any personal benefit again to you should you know who is the owner? why not you start PM-ing or SMS-ing around to ask who is the owner?

yeehau, just curiosity, its nothing do with my journalism work, after all i dont post this on the front page on features or automotive news. i'm a forum member as well. this is simply just a discussion. forums are for discussions and i am discussing why and how this happened. just showing concerns to the said person. im sure tons of people posts super car crashes and sports car crashes on forums. so this is nothing new? i'm merely sharing what yoong has shared out in public. if the owner isn't happy at all, i believe he has to contact yoong to remove the source of the photo? i'm merely hotlinking it.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Yah, by the way it's been very quiet since the Z project last updates... stalled already??:sleep:

nah, its going. still discussing with khoyos on how to proceed it. can't put an ugly draft on the table. anticipating bodyworks to finish up by early january.

Based on this 'curiosity' thread subject and post, I only see you asking publicly the question of WHO while putting a 'reference' on the line. There is no when, why, what, or how this happened. So does this shows your concern about im not looking for the owner, just wanted to know in detail how it happened while your thread subject is whos evo crashed up genting yesterday? and thread detail is saw this photo, pity the owner!!! awd even cant save him

I don't know, maybe my england is very the bad not up to the your level because I don't see you saying you are just showing concerns to the said person from what you have posted. But what I do know is it is not caused from understeer, I can assure you that.

Based on this 'curiosity' thread subject and post, I only see you asking publicly the question of WHO while putting a 'reference' on the line. There is no when, why, what, or how this happened. So does this shows your concern about im not looking for the owner, just wanted to know in detail how it happened while your thread subject is whos evo crashed up genting yesterday? and thread detail is saw this photo, pity the owner!!! awd even cant save him

I don't know, maybe my england is very the bad not up to the your level because I don't see you saying you are just showing concerns to the said person from what you have posted. But what I do know is it is not caused from understeer, I can assure you that.

the who is a mistake, tried to edit and remove the title, but wont work. still stuck with that. i'm just curious why awd couldn't save him from crashing. having driven and owning an awd, that must be really nasty, so that causes my curiosity.

the internet is emotionless, it won't show my true intentions of being curious. i have no other intention other than wanting to know how did that evo crashed. all the time, it's been misinterpreted. nothing wrong with your england, it's just a very brief sms-like text.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Kevin,

This is a really shitty post.

Please show some sensitivity.

i have done my best by removing the picture as pointed by others. cheers azmir.

i believe the thread starter have more important things to do than posting it in MLOC to look for who is the owner....pls be considerate....-end-

i believe the thread starter have more important things to do than posting it in MLOC to look for who is the owner....pls be considerate....-end-

quoted as above, not looking for the owner, but curious to how it happened, maybe witnesses can give a breakdown of events, thats all i asked.

months ago, a gtr crashed on ulu yam and people posted that video and photo of the crash. they mentioned how it happened, so thats all i want to know.

actually right kev...

this is an advice from a friend..

after the fiasco that happened a while back... i do suggest you lay low and just get on with your contribution job (articles) quietly for ZTH while at the same time keep the readers here updated with your project-Z status.
(these should be your focus for now)

any more new posting from you (innocent or not) will just lead to more back-lashing from the folks here (ZTH in general).

basically let time bury this fire... as it is, it has yet to be completely put out... don't fan it anymore...

cheers...

Kevin, the picture is one thing, but the post itself is another. If you must satisfy your curiosity, do it privately and not air it out publicly.

And this applies not only to you but every one who wants to know what happened.

Please respect the owner's boundaries especially when he is going through a difficult time.

i'm an ex-lancer owner, so just pretty curious. thats all, photos been removed, because people seem to disagree with this. im not looking for the owner, just wanted to know in detail how it happened, so asking the lancer guys here would be the best thing to do. it just looks like massive understeer, but i might be wrong.

Ex-Lancer or ex-Evo owner? Big difference. Sort of how your Z31 is a dream rather than a reality. So the pictures tell you its a massive understeer? Do you even know slow or fast it was going? Did you lick the road surface to determine if there was anything causing it to be slippery?

forums are for discussions and i am discussing why and how this happened.

Why does it matter? Somehow you're going to discover the reasons and teach us all how to avoid it happening in future? Armchair performance driving course?

i'm just curious why awd couldn't save him from crashing. having driven and owning an awd, that must be really nasty, so that causes my curiosity.

What AWD are you comparing this car to? Plus, you think AWD makes a car crash proof? Obviously you've never driven hard outside of GT5.

Your thread along with your previous ones are slowly turning this forum to complete and utter rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom