What happened again at TTA 2015?!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Anyway - one advantage the Singaporeans have over M'sians is their currency. Everything to them is slightly more than two times cheaper for them. RM8k to rent the whole Sepang means almost SGD3000 only. Get 10 cars SGD300 each and they can dominate the whole Sepang the whole day for themselves.

Ask 10 Malaysians to pay RM800 each to use the track the whole day see how many would be willing.

Dollar for dollar, Sgp fellas have helluva lot more buying power.
RM8K is to rent whole day bro? Unless we get 20 cars xD RM400 each

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Come sponsor me for next TTA...Kakakakakakakaka:burnout: see how slow I go...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i use my personal best laptime in stock persona auto (no suspension neither engine mods heck even exhaust was stock) with stock tyre 3:13 (or was it 3:16 i forgot) laptime :driver:

anybody wants to challenge that?? :p

my 100cc race bike clocked 3:10 laptime at sepang full track...yess 100cc race bike (not 1000cc) if it was 1000cc i would easily shave 1minute from that laptim :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Woot ! Another new spamming thread. I also wana spam spam spam spam

Why so serious on who's winning? Whoever did a better job deserve to win. Not that because it is being held in Sepang the Malaysians will win.

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning." - Dominic Toretto

So just get with it, especially if you did not even participate.

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
All valid and cogent points.

Like I said, I too am part of the rot.

If I had the time, I would definitely attempt to better my own time and hopefully give the the Singaporeans a run for their money. I wouldn't be:-

a) a keyboard warrior
b) use excuses like exchange rates, private testing and talent as a reason as to why we fail time and again.
c) exemplifying the rubbish that the Malaysian government has created. Blame it on everything, use every excuse in the book and never take accountability or responsibility for anything. Mediocrity is a disease that we Malaysians all face. Some of us accept this and try to change whilst others bathe in their glorious ignorance.

Supra Fanatic is the supreme avatar of this ignorance. Instead of trying to improve or discuss a challenge, he relies on somebody else to accomplish the task. Either that, or he is hiding his insecurities/inability behind a veil of cheap sarcasm.

Do you not fight hard or question what is wrong when something important (personal/national accomplishment) is defeated or usurped?

OR do you just hang your head low and say...bla bla bla....blame it on everything but yourself JUST so that you can have a clear conscience.

We, Malaysian motorheads do not lack money, infrastructure or talent.

We lack COMMITMENT, we talk the talk, we talk shop but 99% of us are just wannabes. We don't love anything enough to excel in it.

If money was so scarce, why bother even racing? why are track days always so full? why are there more performance car variants than ever before? We love to say we "track" or "race" but to us, it is a "lifestyle" statement. Nothing more, we do what is convenient, we do what we can......we never exceed the norm, we always have a reason to cop out, we always rationalize our failures. We do nothing to excel. This is our national identity and it is obvious in most of us. Me included. I am everything I have stated and I am ashamed. I cop out by saying I have no time BUT we all know that we can always make time.

No rights or wrongs, but we LOST not because they were better, we LOST because we couldn't be bothered to try winning.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

All valid and cogent points.

Like I said, I too am part of the rot.

If I had the time, I would definitely attempt to better my own time and hopefully give the the Singaporeans a run for their money. I wouldn't be:-

a) a keyboard warrior
b) use excuses like exchange rates, private testing and talent as a reason as to why we fail time and again.
c) exemplifying the rubbish that the Malaysian government has created. Blame it on everything, use every excuse in the book and never take accountability or responsibility for anything. Mediocrity is a disease that we Malaysians all face. Some of us accept this and try to change whilst others bathe in their glorious ignorance.

Supra Fanatic is the supreme avatar of this ignorance. Instead of trying to improve or discuss a challenge, he relies on somebody else to accomplish the task. Either that, or he is hiding his insecurities/inability behind a veil of cheap sarcasm.

Do you not fight hard or question what is wrong when something important (personal/national accomplishment) is defeated or usurped?

OR do you just hang your head low and say...bla bla bla....blame it on everything but yourself JUST so that you can have a clear conscience.

We, Malaysian motorheads do not lack money, infrastructure or talent.

We lack COMMITMENT, we talk the talk, we talk shop but 99% of us are just wannabes. We don't love anything enough to excel in it.

If money was so scarce, why bother even racing? why are track days always so full? why are there more performance car variants than ever before? We love to say we "track" or "race" but to us, it is a "lifestyle" statement. Nothing more, we do what is convenient, we do what we can......we never exceed the norm, we always have a reason to cop out, we always rationalize our failures. We do nothing to excel. This is our national identity and it is obvious in most of us. Me included. I am everything I have stated and I am ashamed. I cop out by saying I have no time BUT we all know that we can always make time.

No rights or wrongs, but we LOST not because they were better, we LOST because we couldn't be bothered to try winning.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Woot ! Another new spamming thread. I also wana spam spam spam spam

Why so serious on who's winning? Whoever did a better job deserve to win. Not that because it is being held in Sepang the Malaysians will win.

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning." - Dominic Toretto

So just get with it, especially if you did not even participate.
The worse type is the smart alec who's too cool to give a shit.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The fact u are ranting here is already showing that you are not bothered about winning...coz if I were u I would have spent time to improve myself. Like now I'm actually improving my spamming skills while u lost and try to improve your whining skill.

You just shoved your own shit into your own ass dude. Byeee

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi stanley,

I have a set of hotbits adjustable absorber comes with spring for my civic S04. It's time for me to send for re-valving. My question is , do you do service or re-valving for other brand? If yes, how much it cost?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience