Toll Plaza ... Buggers !

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Yesterday .. my car tyre blown around 2.30am while coming down from Rawang using Guthrie Highway .. I asked help on the toll plaza gurl (malay) but she was toking on the fone .. biasala .. morning time got very very less cars passing by ..

i walked approx. 500 metres to get help cause i cant jack my car due to road condition downwards .. but i tried to jack... the jack fell down ..

i waited until 4.30am at that road blank and no lights with no help .. shits.. how come no polis peronda passing by there... even i called up 103 and asked for help...

no one bothered ..

finally i struck the 2 toll plaza's without paying any toll with my torn tyres !

how the services provided by the toll plaza's becomes like this and they hire gurls and guys whom not Malaysian .. with the talks i can comment they are Malaysian Indonesian or East Malaysians ..

Finally reached home at 6.20am with scold from my aunt!.. cause of lateness..

Will they summon me? .. cause i cross the toll plaza without paying? send me letters or wat?.. anyone experienced on this? ...

i really didnt realise where i got those braveness to struck the toll plaza's ... they were screaming at me .. hahahahahha... damn idiots ..

if u are lucky then no SAMAN laa .. they have those CCTVs for those ppl who run off without paying toll one maa .. depends on your luck lorr ...
i remember reading when the 50sen highway to/from cheras started collecting toll after free trial period .. got 1 fella drove thru without paying .. later he kena saman + rm2000 fine for not paying toll ..

no point scold them lah ...
i remember one time i get stuck cause smart tag and TnG not working, i waited there for almost 30 minute and horn for none stop but no body care ..........
end up 45 minute waste plus kena scold from the guard cause i horn nonestop (almost get a fight with him) .....

the toll house new policy :
smile.
say thank you to every user ....
did anyone experience b4 ??? for me nvr encounter they smile or said thank you ....

eh whare got ...... u ask roy27 that day we go oneU using LDP .... there written " sila ingatkan saya jika saya bla bla bla all that farking crap " after i pay oledi i ask that malay girl ei tarak senyum & cakap trima kasih ... she also dun wan tiau me ..... knn .... damn tulan .....

edwin_lcw said:
eh whare got ...... u ask roy27 that day we go oneU using LDP .... there written " sila ingatkan saya jika saya bla bla bla all that farking crap " after i pay oledi i ask that malay girl ei tarak senyum & cakap trima kasih ... she also dun wan tiau me ..... knn .... damn tulan .....

i use NKVE and LDP everyday .... why don't we snap some pic ... see how many of them is smile and say thank you ......

Polis makan kopi also say thank you lah ....

These booths are manned by incompetent idiots that have little or no training. Even if they had training, these personnel are really blur and slow. I don't mean to be insulting, but they are really blurrrrr.

Last edited:
supposed that was after U've mended ur tyre.
Should have drive with the punture tyre and park it at the tolll exit. That would prolly get their attentions!

some toll guys more friendly than toll girls.. im a male btw, but from my experience toll girls quite rude, biasalah, her boifren mat rempit think her boifren is the king of road..... watever, i dont give a damn with this kind of minah rempit toll girl...

Bros....
Relax. Though we agree that most said are true of the Toll Attendants...but we must also think about their workload...the ppl they deal with daily....eg graveyard shifts, humsup drivers etc.
Sakuraguy....
If I were in your shoes, I would have done the same thing. They should have some highway Peronda to help out trouble motorist.

yah .. thnx for the support of mind and heart. i was really turned down by these services and attitude by them .. and just to wif u guys .. now i have rosak rim and torn tyres .. currently running on spares ... mmm....

thnx guys

most toll operator kedekut showing their smile, duno why.
maybe wonder ppl will misundestanding,hahah!
Instead of them selfish to show their smile, i also noticed most of the driver didnt say thank you to them when request them for receipt.some of driver just said: receipt, then cabut d...how they going to return their smile leR? should say receipt please, thank you ma....hehe!

Last edited:
TOMEI-R said:
Bros....
Relax. Though we agree that most said are true of the Toll Attendants...but we must also think about their workload...the ppl they deal with daily....eg graveyard shifts, humsup drivers etc.
Sakuraguy....
If I were in your shoes, I would have done the same thing. They should have some highway Peronda to help out trouble motorist.

That's besides the point. If they don't like doing what they do, please get another job. It's not like there aren't any comparable jobs around. I'm pretty sure they're meant so assist if there's a problem, regardless of what time it is. Fact of the matter is the most of these workers are lazy and can't be arsed to do anything unless directly instructed to. And have I said how blurr I think they are?

what can I say. Most of the toll operators, guys or girls, hardly smile. Next time, hand the coins to them and just before you drop the coins on their hand, if they already open the barrier, retract back your hand. Then, throw the coins into their booth and speed off. hahahahaha

satria_95 said:
what can I say. Most of the toll operators, guys or girls, hardly smile. Next time, hand the coins to them and just before you drop the coins on their hand, if they already open the barrier, retract back your hand. Then, throw the coins into their booth and speed off. hahahahaha

but he/she not open that gate then how to speed out leh ?? :Not_Impressed:

levin,
There will be some times, when the operator see you bring out coins, they already open the gate because they would guess that you've giving exact amount. So when they open the gate before you hand the money over, then throw the coins at them and speed away la hahaha

Top Bottom