subaru ver 9 vs mitsubishi evo 9...which car is much better??please help me...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Haiya...

I give you the best Evo/Scooby, you'd still lose to a Wiralution if the Wiralution driver is experienced and skilled.

Who cares what you buy? If you don't utilize it, it'll be nothing more than a sedan with potential.

So just buy whatever you want la. This 'my balls is bigger than your balls' debate will never end. Both cars are nice, both cars have their flaws, both cars suck balls to the Audi RS4.

Period.

:thefinger:
If like that, then it is skill battle already, haha.

Never ending rivals. I prefer Subaru somehow more than an Evo. Not because is better but I just somehow prefer it over Evo.
The only Evo I like is the Lan Evo. :biggrin:

Audi RS6 :love:
I used to like Evo but recent years I have changed my interest more towards STI. Maybe because of their boxer sound and frameless doors (GC8 and GDB). But that doesn't mean that I dislike evo now. I still like them very much but when it comes to choosing between Evo and STI, I'll go for STI.

But the new CZ4A Evo X seems to have gone soft compared to the more agressive CT9A Evo IX. The 6 speed manual is gone from Evo X too :bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That's why I would choose 2013 WRX STi over EVO X

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Haiya...

I give you the best Evo/Scooby, you'd still lose to a Wiralution if the Wiralution driver is experienced and skilled.

Who cares what you buy? If you don't utilize it, it'll be nothing more than a sedan with potential.

So just buy whatever you want la. This 'my balls is bigger than your balls' debate will never end. Both cars are nice, both cars have their flaws, both cars suck balls to the Audi RS4.

Period.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Who cares which is slightly faster than the other.

You wouldn't realized any of the cars' full potential 90% percent of the time anyway (unless you're buying as a race car laa).

So put your priority into things that do matter like maintenance (spare parts availability), looks (which you think is more handsome/macho/ganas/pretty lor), and feel (interior, noise, etc2).

Personally, it's a close call. I'd go for a Ver. 8 STi purely because of the noise. Because boxer..:biggrin:

And I'll have an M3 over an RS4 any other day of the week! :thefinger:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'll have an Audi RS6 for weekends :rofl: Subaru just daily car :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Haiya...

Period.

Haha especially if the Wira is yours ya! :D

True, best to just test drive both and see which one you feel better driving.

Well the RS4 is much more expensive la, so not comparable. It is EXPECTED that the RS4 must be better! :biggrin: IMHO Evo/WRX are still greater because no other cars in the world can match their performance at that price range!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
haha especially if the wira is yours ya! :d

true, best to just test drive both and see which one you feel better driving.

Well the rs4 is much more expensive la, so not comparable. It is expected that the rs4 must be better! :biggrin: Imho evo/wrx are still greater because no other cars in the world can match their performance at that price range!
jdm madafaka

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That's why I would choose 2013 WRX STi over EVO X
The sedan?

I'll have an Audi RS6 for weekends :rofl: Subaru just daily car :biggrin:
You will pay above 1k for monthly petrol bills.

Well the RS4 is much more expensive la, so not comparable. It is EXPECTED that the RS4 must be better! :biggrin: IMHO Evo/WRX are still greater because no other cars in the world can match their performance at that price range!

RS4 so much more hp than both Lancer Evo and Impreza WRX STI...

By the way, Iszo's wira is using what engine? :biggrin:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Sorry about that. Then the info I got is wrong I guess...

SST? The 5 speed manual in Evo X is better isn't it? Best motoring showed 5MT is faster than SST in Tsukuba.
getting older now, SST somehow is better to drive nowadays. with proper mod/tune, its not bad.

unless u love to shift gear, then get the manual one

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
getting older now, SST somehow is better to drive nowadays. with proper mod/tune, its not bad.

unless u love to shift gear, then get the manual one
Manual Evo X are very difficult to find at here... But the cops are all driving manual Evo X

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

If only that were so. Mine is still a humble 4G15, not the more potent 63 range unfortunately.

The RS4 isn't actually faster than those two even though more expensive. It's also much heavier and I think 5th gear or some show did a comparison. The Evo 9 out cornered anything that they threw at it except the R35. Nothing beats the R35 in a corner.

It's a shame the Prodrive P1 (or was it P2?) never made it to production. That car would've given the R35 a run for its money (in corners)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If only that were so. Mine is still a humble 4G15, not the more potent 63 range unfortunately.

The RS4 isn't actually faster than those two even though more expensive. It's also much heavier and I think 5th gear or some show did a comparison. The Evo 9 out cornered anything that they threw at it except the R35. Nothing beats the R35 in a corner.

It's a shame the Prodrive P1 (or was it P2?) never made it to production. That car would've given the R35 a run for its money (in corners)
R35 i guess now is the best JDM ever made

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
I personally prefer Scooby !! especially Scooby 9 .. such beauty and sounds ROOORRRRR !!!!! coz of its boxer engine :biggrin:
but if we talk about spare parts in Malaysia, Evo banyak spare part lha .. but in Singapore Evo's are less.. coz spare part for scooby's are cheap there .. But i still have passion on evo bcoz its the first car that gave me love to turbo's !! hehe

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Must be modified 4G15 :biggrin: Surely not original 90hp 4G15

How about LFA? Can it beat R35 in a corner? Or maybe MP4-12C

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Must be modified 4G15 :biggrin: Surely not original 90hp 4G15

How about LFA? Can it beat R35 in a corner? Or maybe MP4-12C
Sigh sigh sigh. So much has happened since and it's 96whp thankewberrymuch. :biggrin: Right now.. it's much more pathetic.

LFA can't outcorner the R35. If I remember the Clarkson show, he did use a couple of supercars to compare with the R35, nothing came close with the most powerful being the LP640 and the 'weakest' being the Porsche GT3. They were all a good 30~50mph less than what the R35 did in the corners. That's a lot! All the cars were tested by a F1 driver too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello. Its been a while since I've been on here.
Im looking for some suggestions on upgrading my stock suspension system.
I drive a honda eg8 with stock absorbers and springs. I believe that its time for a change as the ride is uncomfortable and the body roll is worrying.
I have installed a front 4 point strut bar and also a rear anti roll bar.
I was thinking of a setup of honda absorbers with aftermarket springs.
My goal is to decrease body roll but not sacrifice too much on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience