subaru ver 9 vs mitsubishi evo 9...which car is much better??please help me...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If you have seen them in the rally.....walau......:driver:
If I'm not mistaken, those were the days when Carlos Sainz & Colin McRae were team mates (Colin just started to raise in the ranks) just before they switch to the Impreza, right?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If I'm not mistaken, those were the days when Carlos Sainz & Colin McRae were team mates (Colin just started to raise in the ranks) just before they switch to the Impreza, right?
Okay, can confirm you are near oldie also....hahahahaha:biggrin:
Yup, Colin McRae was upcoming driver then, and was driving for Subaru in Rally of Malaysia. Had the opportunity to see him that year. The next year was expecting him to be back but was promoted to World Rally...:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Okay, can confirm you are near oldie also....hahahahaha:biggrin:
Yup, Colin McRae was upcoming driver then, and was driving for Subaru in Rally of Malaysia. Had the opportunity to see him that year. The next year was expecting him to be back but was promoted to World Rally...:driver:
Hahaha, told you already, I'm old uncle now! :biggrin:
I've started to follow rallying during those Group B Ari Vatanen/Juha Kankunen/Timo Salonen era. Have been following F1 since the big 4 era of Senna, Prost, Piquet, Mansel.
Just to give you a better indication, I've been driving for more than 27yrs (but I started driving a few years below the legal age limit btw). :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha, told you already, I'm old uncle now! :biggrin:
I've started to follow rallying during those Group B Ari Vatanen/Juha Kankunen/Timo Salonen era. Have been following F1 since the big 4 era of Senna, Prost, Piquet, Mansel.
Just to give you a better indication, I've been driving for more than 27yrs (but I started driving a few years below the legal age limit btw). :driver:
Okay, Unker liao but just only. Mid range only...:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Group B is those crazy high powered monster like Nissan Pulsar and etcs right during those rally
days where group B cars are scariest group? I know it was banned or something due to too many
accidents/deaths

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..

i need a help here..

my cassette player in my proton wira is kaput and i would like to change it to a new player that i bought (DIY ed). could you guys teach me how to open the player.. or .. izzit i have to open the entire below dashboard.. izzit the player is screwed like a cd rom in a pc that you screw the left and right of it at the casing?..
i try to push the player out but i cant..

pls help me.. tks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience