ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

I'm honored today for having the pleasure of meeting RR, RR's bro & RR Senior & Eddy for the first time. Many thanks to bro Shan for bringing them & making the trip happen.

We also exchanged notes by driving each other's car & exchanged comments & views.

I had a good time, guys. Looking forward to meeting you guys again :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Pls post up the pix, guys. Big ones, not the tiny ones, I can't see, Hahaha.

i've got very few photos...got to wait for rr,s brother to upload the lot! and talam@eddy!
2o2r: no la...i was only the navigator! rr did all the organizing!

yeahh...nice too meet u shan,alvin and talam buruk....

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

still waiting picture from shan and alvin...hehehe

It's always better to put faces to the nicks....so far I've met & made many friends from this forum. Before I started hanging in this forum, I used to hang out in Autoworld many years ago.

I've spoken to Eddy & Alwin countless hours over the phone but only until now, met them for the first time.

I have chatted with Shan till 4 in the morning at a mamak shop Whhen we talk aboutcars, we just don't seem to get!:sleep:

That's what I call car crazeee:stupid:

trust me, if sitiawan was closer, u wouldn't have any free time! I'll be calling u out for teh tarik everyday! But it feels good to talk to people with the same interest! Now to gether everyone is my next mission! Eddy@talam, get ur starter!

It's always better to put faces to the nicks....so far I've met & made many friends from this forum. Before I started hanging in this forum, I used to hang out in Autoworld many years ago.

I've spoken to Eddy & Alwin countless hours over the phone but only until now, met them for the first time.

I have chatted with Shan till 4 in the morning at a mamak shop Whhen we talk aboutcars, we just don't seem to get!:sleep:

That's what I call car crazeee:stupid:

I've said wanna meet u for TT last time.. but I think few yrs back ady... LOL...

levin: i belive we haven't met as well... do u still work in genting?? if u do, than on my next money donation trip up there, i'll give u a call!

I've said wanna meet u for TT last time.. but I think few yrs back ady... LOL...

Yeah, that was few years ago, bro.:laugh:

Now meet Jekyll & Hyde..My version of "Split Personality Disorder" !

JekyllHyde.jpg

(Photo courtesy of RR)

Last edited:
On arrival...

1-1.jpg

The Corona discussion over a cuppa...

3-2.jpg

Commercial break...sponsored by Nescafe..

nescafead.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

After the commercial break, the testers doing their review,,,

8.jpg

7.jpg

Then the testers were treated to a more potent brew of Corona....Kamal's ST171 with the ST205 Celica's 3S-GTE,,,

5.jpg

162918_477635073224_739988224_5753306_3547057_n.jpg

68161_477634998224_739988224_5753303_5430501_n.jpg

155190_477635188224_739988224_5753308_6693348_n.jpg

58014_477635138224_739988224_5753307_2007927_n.jpg

156344_477636183224_739988224_5753337_5123939_n.jpg

4.jpg

Then we went to join the Mega Toyota Gathering in Teluk Batik...

2.jpg

I think Corona_Ice & RR had an enjoyable trip judging from their facial expression...

6.jpg

Photos courtesy of RR & friend:biggrin:

walao .. nice st171 there .. celica dashboard and calipers somemore .. wonder where he get those lips ... hmmph ..

yeah... nice corona... if compare with mine... my corona really a rusty150... haiz...

yeah... nice corona... if compare with mine... my corona really a rusty150... haiz...

Ya lor,:listen: mine also rusty. I bribed the cameraman not to focus on the rusty areas only...:flute:

That's why my nick's Too Old, Too Rusty..:laugh:

nice pic bro .. next time we will try to make another trips. don;t know whether my car can start or not , just get potong shop condition for my starter replaCEMENT ...not yet change , ...

i think most of our corona's are abit rusty! mine is focused around the left rear panel...
eddy! good to hear that u've got the starter ady! be waiting to hear loud noises soon...

Last edited: