ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

great job rage of gettin everyone together! Well for sure i'll be there on saturday only... The others???
Black: why wait?? Get it done soon! It's jolly good bro!

I guess there is a chance then, if i get bored with the 20v i can still pursue a 3S....

I think you should've dumped in a 3S in the 1st place coz your car was originally using the 1S; should've stuck with the "S"family.

I think once you try the 3S, it's difficult to go back to a 4A. I'm quite sure Corona_Ice & RR will agree with me on this.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

hi all..
Today 09:26 AM

Hi budaksejuk, welcome to the thread.

i think in blacks' case, he already bought the car from metaru converted... So time for black to put in a newer heart! Oh and bro 2o2r, keep an eye out for very noisy bunch of cars coming to sitiawan!

OIC, I wasn't aware or forgotten that Black's the new owner of Naz's car.

Shan, you guys have no choice but to pass my office on your way from KL to S'wan mar...:wavey:

yup! We'll see how many of us kl chapter can come dowm... It'll be nice if at least 5 or more can make it!
Kl ppl, lets try to make it a big crowd! Will take everybody using the old roads the cost will be a less than a full tank to go and come back... Unless u guy doin alot of sprint test along the way...

Haiyor.. Still tarak olang mau convoy kaa... Nobody wants to 一路向北 together-gether mehh.. So I guess it's just going to be me eating Corona_ice's smoke all the way up north then?

Convoy to where ? Maybe I can go .. but need to see the dates because having exams until december 16th .. STPM O.o ~

on the 3,4 and 5 of December... i'm making the trip on 4th, coz i'm working on the 3rd and 5th must send my mum to airport... for now, i am also not sure when my brother coming up to kl on friday or saturday....

So we are planning to go see the great grand master sifu on the hill.... mmmm must sembahyang kuat kuat & mandi bunga before going up north, to meet the legendary Corona King! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

OIC, I wasn't aware or forgotten that Black's the new owner of Naz's car.

Shan, you guys have no choice but to pass my office on your way from KL to S'wan mar...:wavey:

Yes i'm the second owner since 1987, I bought the car converted by Naz in november 2009. Its been only a year now the car with me.

Yeah, yeah, Sitiawan/Teluk Batik trip, how? I should be making a day trip also, or at the most 2 days, so who's in for a Corona convoy? :biggrin:

1. Corona_ice (I know you'll want in!)
2. Ragerunner
3. pcmoddingmy? (Or you'll be there much earlier?)
4. xMika?
5. Black910?
6. Vince? Arthur? Kareza69? Anyone else?

I wanna join but too bad I have to outstation... :sleep:

yup...meeting the sifu, grand master, sensei, of corona'z.... what u think? would u be able to make it??

images

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No Garage Sale la coz I can't remember where I kept my stuff & many of them have gone missing as I left them in the workshop.

That's the problem la, when no activity, people say no activity but when there's one, this fella cannot come la, that fella got things to do la. Very difficult to get everyone free on the same occasion as everyone is busy with their own schedule but if possible, do try to make it lor...

The more the merrier, right ? Don't forget to invite that chap who's very experienced with GZE & has broken Skyline engine & a very high top speed, ya ? Maybe he has something to teach me when he sees me in person.:biggrin:

Last edited:
i guess it's pretty normal for only a small group of owners that it's hard to get more than 5 to meet up, coz that's practicaly half of them! The former toyota supercharger developer and now nissan tester i think will never come near me coz he doesn't like me as well... So let him be... Don't need ppl that talk cock to much to disturb here... May i say good riddence, to bad rubbish?? Well can't wait to see who else can make it!

i cant make it la, cause im working on that days, too bad i will miss this gathering.... no worries Mr.Yau i will crash over some other time...just for a chat..