Putra been robbed !, parang thief !

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
I already ask my brother to take EXTRA alert ALL TIME now when going out or when coming back from outsite.....asked him not to go home so late also...

Lock gear, or steering, alarm is one thing...once the targetted you they can just simply "putting" parang at your neck or face "asking" for your car key :(

These bugger really don'y care day or night time now !!!!

What the heck happening la Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
sorry to hear bout tat ... i really loose confidence to peace and harmony in malaysia ever since i hv robbed n lost my car few months bak...

well always check out the surounding especially getting in / out frm the vehicle... look out for suspecious ppl .. car... dun ever confront them if urself is not protected with wood... baseball bat... get ur neighbour tel. no. so u call for assistant when u see sumthing fishy whereby they can in a watch out... dun ever stop if u find urself is being follow...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
bugger!!.......hope they met an extremem "self" accident so it didn't involved anyone!

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
example like involved in car accident bkos run from cops. kreta ptus dua den someone post at zth forum.

e861

Sep 28, 2006
just because we loose our cars doesn't mean we should loose confidence in peace & harmony.... every country also got thieves daa

personally, I have lost a nissan sunny once... police only found the far after 10 years..the car had no engine, no tyres, no seats.. basically nuthing... just the rusted body.

we just have take more precautions, if you have the $$, go and install a GPS alarm system/immobilizer in your car. Another option is to get a quick release boss kit so that you can pull out your steering.. (abit wtf la but if u don't mind doing it.. y not)

if you dont have the $$.. like me. keep a baton or hammer so that when they try
to act farnee.. just beat the living shit out of them.. :baring_teeth:

Last edited:

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
walau since those bastart always show up there the best way is to lure them with a super mod car then let them act and other cars jsut wait infront.....maybe use one of those police spike to puncet car tyre and when the car cant go liow....all kepong then n use parang n start to slash the hell out of them....at the most they have 8 ppl and if u wan to do this things atleast get 50 ppl lar.....then in the end break their hands and legs b4 letting them to the police.....tat is the way to able to stop this bastards for their lifes...no hand = no more stealing

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
feudalklippe said:
i think we should keep weapons in our car for sfety precautions..a baseball bat might do the trick, or hockey stick.need to be quite long to avoid the slash of a parang. enuff to bang them a bit..or else sure they will hit u first..that's my theory..
get a stoploc< pro will do the job, inside the thick layer of yellow plastic is the harder light steel with the handle to counter attack just in case kena attack, parang all lose to the steel!Its light n strong! Unless too many of them or they use a gun then surely cannot fight back.

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Hi bro g88....

Found the Putra redi or not.. my friend saw a abandon Black Putra in Shah Alam section 18. The Putra was seen there for few days redi....

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
satria_95 said:
malays or indians or chinese, robbers are getting bold these days. I just heard a story that happened in ss2. Same style. The car owner about to get into the car, then 2 chinese fellas with knifes started to slash the car owner. The owner somehow fought back (must've been some serious fighting back) and the robbers left the scene. He struggled to get into his car, bleeding and drove a bit just to come across a police car. He managed to stop the police car. When the police got out of the car, he ask the injured fella to drive to hospital himself first. The victim then make lots of noise and the cops drove him in his car to the hospital. This is how the police do their job. Bodoh pigs.
This proved that we cannot rely on those policemen anymore. Haiz.....:Not_Impressed:

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
Daniel Lee said:
This proved that we cannot rely on those policemen anymore. Haiz.....:Not_Impressed:
well.... they never are reliable... wont either in the future....
they're basically legal robbers that government hire....

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
Tohsan said:
get a stoploc< pro will do the job, inside the thick layer of yellow plastic is the harder light steel with the handle to counter attack just in case kena attack, parang all lose to the steel!Its light n strong!
now wonder why stop lock so expensive!!! rm200 man!!!
whereby other steering lock like baseball or other look only about 50-70 like that

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
KeV-TEC said:
now wonder why stop lock so expensive!!! rm200 man!!!
whereby other steering lock like baseball or other look only about 50-70 like that
The different is due to the R&D involve in developing the stoploc<, they have to go thru all the impact test to get the star rating from Thatcham, unlike those RM50 stuff i think they don't have any star rating from professional body, u will get the problem of key stuck in the lock or lock jammed and cannot be open. On top of that i already use stoplock for more than 10 years same lock, compare against those rm50 buck chap ayam lock, i try use them before not even last me 2 years,either the lock jammed or the key stuck in the lock cannot be taken out. Sometime those rm50 lock they are using recycle steel, which make them not able to last long. Tats why i still prefer good stuff like stoploc< although its just act as a visual thief preventive tools.:regular_smile:

btw those rm50 baseball lock is make in jalan belakang factory somewhere near sungai buloh while stoploc< is from Britain with qualified QC staff,that why the price is so much different. Another factor is the increase in raw material which resulted in increase of prices.

Last edited:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
war... bro... u really know d product man...
okok thanks for d brief info

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help needed urgently,evoengine dies occasionaly

Recently after leaving my car to sleep for few months,I had this problem with my putra with evo engine,the car just didnt want to start,since the problem started with fuel ,i replaced new fuel pump and even fixed external mercedes fuel pump to support thirst for fuel for my engine,the problem arise after running few kilometers it gets choked as if no fuel again and dies off and i have to wait for it to chill off and start and drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience