Putra been robbed !, parang thief !

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Just got a call from my brother.

Car found back liao in PUCHONG !! This morning police call my brother's friend...so just now my bro dropby to have look but car was lock inside police garage...so can't go near to have a close look...

Outside bodykit all look ok, but 15" Euro-R rim gone and is replace with standard Wira 1.3 rim now (suspect is police job)...Recaro seat all ok but Momo course (changed b4 this) seem gone. 260km/h meter panel also look like been korek b4...console/momo gearbox not sure...

Engine still ok. Was told running and nothing touch

Not sure how police found the car...suspect the stupid theif might throw the car at roadside and kena tow by police...

Will get back when got more update

PS : Seem alot car after stolen. First "destination" go will be PUCHONG....lasttime MLOC member Lancer EvoIV kena stolen from the house in OUG also found by other member saw the car in Puchong area....

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
good for you!! glad to hear that.. if been able to get the thief's info.. wahliu.. beat the crap out of those bas3rds.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
oh man good to hear from u!!!
normally once kena stolen % of getting is like very very low!!
but your bro get back!!!
banyak tuah man!!!
go buy lotery de!!! buahahahah!!!
if kena belanja makan...WAHAHAHA, jk

anyway rim n some stuff gone is not a big big deal man...
its was SO SO SO good to get back d car in pieces n working condition...
should celebrate

andrew_viper

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.havekill-nopay.com
yup..good to hear that..althought some of the parts, accessories or rims missing still make u feel down..but look at the bright side bro..the car still can be found in one piece..really lucky bro..many cases where car's gone missing couldn't be found back = chop shop..most probably those robbers wanted some accessories where they cant afford to buy for them self..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Instead of the conventional way of changing the boot by removing the whole driveshaft, and then whacking out the CV joint, I used a simpler way to get the boot onto the cv joint. Note: This method should only be used if you are sure the grease inside is still clean and the CV joint is still in good condition.

Steps:
1. Identify which boot has torn (normally it is outer boot)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience