Putra been robbed !, parang thief !

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
Tohsan said:
get a stoploc< pro will do the job, inside the thick layer of yellow plastic is the harder light steel with the handle to counter attack just in case kena attack, parang all lose to the steel!Its light n strong!
now wonder why stop lock so expensive!!! rm200 man!!!
whereby other steering lock like baseball or other look only about 50-70 like that

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
KeV-TEC said:
now wonder why stop lock so expensive!!! rm200 man!!!
whereby other steering lock like baseball or other look only about 50-70 like that
The different is due to the R&D involve in developing the stoploc<, they have to go thru all the impact test to get the star rating from Thatcham, unlike those RM50 stuff i think they don't have any star rating from professional body, u will get the problem of key stuck in the lock or lock jammed and cannot be open. On top of that i already use stoplock for more than 10 years same lock, compare against those rm50 buck chap ayam lock, i try use them before not even last me 2 years,either the lock jammed or the key stuck in the lock cannot be taken out. Sometime those rm50 lock they are using recycle steel, which make them not able to last long. Tats why i still prefer good stuff like stoploc< although its just act as a visual thief preventive tools.:regular_smile:

btw those rm50 baseball lock is make in jalan belakang factory somewhere near sungai buloh while stoploc< is from Britain with qualified QC staff,that why the price is so much different. Another factor is the increase in raw material which resulted in increase of prices.

Last edited:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
war... bro... u really know d product man...
okok thanks for d brief info

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Just got a call from my brother.

Car found back liao in PUCHONG !! This morning police call my brother's friend...so just now my bro dropby to have look but car was lock inside police garage...so can't go near to have a close look...

Outside bodykit all look ok, but 15" Euro-R rim gone and is replace with standard Wira 1.3 rim now (suspect is police job)...Recaro seat all ok but Momo course (changed b4 this) seem gone. 260km/h meter panel also look like been korek b4...console/momo gearbox not sure...

Engine still ok. Was told running and nothing touch

Not sure how police found the car...suspect the stupid theif might throw the car at roadside and kena tow by police...

Will get back when got more update

PS : Seem alot car after stolen. First "destination" go will be PUCHONG....lasttime MLOC member Lancer EvoIV kena stolen from the house in OUG also found by other member saw the car in Puchong area....

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
good for you!! glad to hear that.. if been able to get the thief's info.. wahliu.. beat the crap out of those bas3rds.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
oh man good to hear from u!!!
normally once kena stolen % of getting is like very very low!!
but your bro get back!!!
banyak tuah man!!!
go buy lotery de!!! buahahahah!!!
if kena belanja makan...WAHAHAHA, jk

anyway rim n some stuff gone is not a big big deal man...
its was SO SO SO good to get back d car in pieces n working condition...
should celebrate

andrew_viper

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.havekill-nopay.com
yup..good to hear that..althought some of the parts, accessories or rims missing still make u feel down..but look at the bright side bro..the car still can be found in one piece..really lucky bro..many cases where car's gone missing couldn't be found back = chop shop..most probably those robbers wanted some accessories where they cant afford to buy for them self..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UPDATES: HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES ARE AVAILABLE HERE
First drive video at bottom of the post.

As much as Jaguar wanted to keep the all-new XF as a surprise until the official web presentation on Aug. 28, that won’t happen – scanned images of October issue of Car and Driver was leaked out. Brit magazine Autocar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience