Putra been robbed !, parang thief !

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
sakuraguy,
sorry mate..was accidently created double topic is different section.

b00n,
Those bugger are malay !

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
2 feets parang only is it?

u take out your 1000km bullet pistol out la......

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i'll help ask around see got any infor or not.....
ask my friend to look out in wangsa maju....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
malays or indians or chinese, robbers are getting bold these days. I just heard a story that happened in ss2. Same style. The car owner about to get into the car, then 2 chinese fellas with knifes started to slash the car owner. The owner somehow fought back (must've been some serious fighting back) and the robbers left the scene. He struggled to get into his car, bleeding and drove a bit just to come across a police car. He managed to stop the police car. When the police got out of the car, he ask the injured fella to drive to hospital himself first. The victim then make lots of noise and the cops drove him in his car to the hospital. This is how the police do their job. Bodoh pigs.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
gosh... wangsa maju... getting dangerous..
why so many putra kena stolen???
sigh...
i think nowadays ar... need to put some parang in d car to protect our own self liaw!!!

feudalklippe

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Sunway
i think we should keep weapons in our car for sfety precautions..a baseball bat might do the trick, or hockey stick.need to be quite long to avoid the slash of a parang. enuff to bang them a bit..or else sure they will hit u first..that's my theory..

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
satria_95 said:
malays or indians or chinese, robbers are getting bold these days. I just heard a story that happened in ss2. Same style. The car owner about to get into the car, then 2 chinese fellas with knifes started to slash the car owner. The owner somehow fought back (must've been some serious fighting back) and the robbers left the scene. He struggled to get into his car, bleeding and drove a bit just to come across a police car. He managed to stop the police car. When the police got out of the car, he ask the injured fella to drive to hospital himself first. The victim then make lots of noise and the cops drove him in his car to the hospital. This is how the police do their job. Bodoh pigs.
That's damn dumb lor. Next thing you know, the ambulance driver will ask accident victims to drive themselves to the hospital while they go 'yum char'.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
what a dumb stupid thing man...
wonder is d injured person was their family member will they still ask d victim to drive themself or not!!!

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Fock !! These thief is back again today !!

Today my bro is on leave....so around 115pm he wanna go out for lunch...you know during normal working day around this timing housing area is damn quite one...not many car parking at the car park area also...

So while my brother sitting inside the car and warming up the engine (with door locked)...he notice a GOLD colour Waja with NO LICENSE front/rear plate (very new since very shinning, caught his eyes) passing by his car....that time these focker's Waja was "following" behind a Wira ( i think they look for chance to do case again)....

Once my brother reversed his car out from his parking... this NO LICENSE plate GOLD colour Waja already stopped at the SAME PLACE where his friend Putra kena robbed the other day with boot open.

Today only 2 fella instead of 4.....one of them were pretending "looking" for something in the boot which is TOTALLY EMPTY inside (my bro can see it from his car)...when my brother about to drive out, he saw this bugger was like standing in the middle of the road waiting either for the earlier follow Wira to come out else would be my brother car since he knew once he stand in the middle of the road if got car passby and he shouted with parang in hand sure the driver will stop their car since no other way for the car to pass through the road already...

My bro DIDN'T drive out directed to the road where he standing instead he drive heading to the direct for the Wira that they follow earlier...then he stopped there a while and so conincident the Wira that these bugger follow leaving the place, so my brother also follow...2 car together...these bugger from far saw 2 cars moving together i think bit freak out...he like "throw" something into the car can cabut before 2 cars over take theirs....on the way out i tell you...their heart not die yet...they saw a colleague girl walking along at the road...with bag or handbag...

One of them open up their window and try to pull this girl's bag but wasn't success since the girl felt down....as 2 cars (Wira and my brother's car) approaching from the back they don't have the chance to get down from the car and pull the girl bag again (i think scare their face been recognise)....so the step the pedal and cabut...

My bro then come down from his car and help this girl since her hand, elbow and knee were injured...so he brought this girl to nearby clinic then went to Sentul to make police report.....

I also dunno what take so long...around 5pm after my work i call my brother, he told me he still in Sentul police station waiting to meet Sarjan wor...

Aiyo...damn damn kao unsafe now my place/area....now i worry they will come back again...since know it's a "good" place to cari makan...either target for any car or my brother's car ...steal the car is not good, worst is attack someone with parang :(....

Arrrghhhhhh.......................

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
I already ask my brother to take EXTRA alert ALL TIME now when going out or when coming back from outsite.....asked him not to go home so late also...

Lock gear, or steering, alarm is one thing...once the targetted you they can just simply "putting" parang at your neck or face "asking" for your car key :(

These bugger really don'y care day or night time now !!!!

What the heck happening la Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
sorry to hear bout tat ... i really loose confidence to peace and harmony in malaysia ever since i hv robbed n lost my car few months bak...

well always check out the surounding especially getting in / out frm the vehicle... look out for suspecious ppl .. car... dun ever confront them if urself is not protected with wood... baseball bat... get ur neighbour tel. no. so u call for assistant when u see sumthing fishy whereby they can in a watch out... dun ever stop if u find urself is being follow...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
bugger!!.......hope they met an extremem "self" accident so it didn't involved anyone!

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
example like involved in car accident bkos run from cops. kreta ptus dua den someone post at zth forum.

e861

Sep 28, 2006
just because we loose our cars doesn't mean we should loose confidence in peace & harmony.... every country also got thieves daa

personally, I have lost a nissan sunny once... police only found the far after 10 years..the car had no engine, no tyres, no seats.. basically nuthing... just the rusted body.

we just have take more precautions, if you have the $$, go and install a GPS alarm system/immobilizer in your car. Another option is to get a quick release boss kit so that you can pull out your steering.. (abit wtf la but if u don't mind doing it.. y not)

if you dont have the $$.. like me. keep a baton or hammer so that when they try
to act farnee.. just beat the living shit out of them.. :baring_teeth:

Last edited:

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
walau since those bastart always show up there the best way is to lure them with a super mod car then let them act and other cars jsut wait infront.....maybe use one of those police spike to puncet car tyre and when the car cant go liow....all kepong then n use parang n start to slash the hell out of them....at the most they have 8 ppl and if u wan to do this things atleast get 50 ppl lar.....then in the end break their hands and legs b4 letting them to the police.....tat is the way to able to stop this bastards for their lifes...no hand = no more stealing

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
feudalklippe said:
i think we should keep weapons in our car for sfety precautions..a baseball bat might do the trick, or hockey stick.need to be quite long to avoid the slash of a parang. enuff to bang them a bit..or else sure they will hit u first..that's my theory..
get a stoploc< pro will do the job, inside the thick layer of yellow plastic is the harder light steel with the handle to counter attack just in case kena attack, parang all lose to the steel!Its light n strong! Unless too many of them or they use a gun then surely cannot fight back.

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Hi bro g88....

Found the Putra redi or not.. my friend saw a abandon Black Putra in Shah Alam section 18. The Putra was seen there for few days redi....

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
satria_95 said:
This proved that we cannot rely on those policemen anymore. Haiz.....:Not_Impressed:

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
Daniel Lee said:
This proved that we cannot rely on those policemen anymore. Haiz.....:Not_Impressed:
well.... they never are reliable... wont either in the future....
they're basically legal robbers that government hire....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any of you guys here watch Top Gear? If you do, then surely you must be more than familiar with those three guys’ crazy antiques and challenges that they put towards a car that sometimes does not even seem logical or relevant to a consumer in assisting them in choosing a vehicle, like for example, racing a Corvette with burning fuel to test its acceleration or even trying to outrun an Apache gunship in testing a Lotus’ agility. Crazy as it might be, it is very entertaining to watch. But in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience