Putra been robbed !, parang thief !

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Putra been robbed !, parang theif !

ADL 2843 Black Putra

Happened in front of my house about 20-30 mins ago (around 12:30am).

Location Wangsa Maju section 2.

According to my neighbour, my brother's friend (Putra owner) was chatting with my brother at the car park area about his Putra with bonnet open (not sure engine got start or not)

Next thing my neighbour and my dad heard was my brother shouted " Don't !!! ".

The loud muffler Putra was in high rev and my brother immediately jumping into his car with his friend ({putra owner) and start chase after the car.

Later found out that his friend ( the Putra owner ) was kena parang by the robber earlier .

Anyone see this car pls call my brother friend immediately. Duit kopi will be given.

Billy 0169987085

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Dude, i read, and re-read a few times ur post but i still dun reli get it .. Your brother n his fren the putra owner was chatting with his putra hood open..

Suddenly he shouted Dont !! ... Why ? Someone appeared and robbed them with a parang ? In what car? Another putra ? :hmmmm2:

That's why nowadays i walk around also i keep looking around me from time to time, damn fucking dangerous sial, everywhere is not safe. I dont care what ppl think if they see me keep on observing my surroundings, as long as i get to my destination safely.

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
fark that is the last time will lepak tepi outside with our bonnet open etc etc...some asshole might have marked your car and would be waiting for you haih sick world...putra noted will help to keep a lookout!

what a way to get ur car stolen...parang...cant imagine the trauma....:(

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
should get a stun gun to protect ya self wat pm me if u guys need it

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
aiyo sad oo. damn sayang. mod the car suddenly kena rob. if dapat that thief sure laok kaw kaw!

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
infernaL said:
standing out @ 12 in teh morning , thats just asking for it right ?
so speeding or driving is asking for accident ?

note ...call if see anythingl

i

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
HidSeller said:
so speeding or driving is asking for accident ?

note ...call if see anythingl

i
hey its at a housing estate , not at a common area like a mamak etc . its inviting to the theives .

as for speeding as in reckless driving above speed limits ? , obviously thats increasing the risk by the driver itself ?

as for driving its inherent for accidents to happen wheter its ur drivers fault itself or not . u cant avoid unexpect rear ending in accidents cant u ?

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
up date..

The car back bonet have stick an UROH R.
mivic body part.full black.15'' sport rim 5 spoke.

Just finished spoken to my brother (since no chance to meet me lastnight, they stop chasing after a while since there are too many exit in Wangsa Maju) :angry_smile: ....so went to make police report.

Here's more details what happened lastnight.

While they where chatting with car bonnet opened. Car key was plug inside the car (make no different else they will ask for the key). Then an gold colour Iswara LMST with FOUR MALAY FELLAS inside went pass their car heading to "so called" heading to another block of flat (making U -Turn since that is dead end)...that time my brother already suspect something fishy since never not see their face before.

After that, that car stopped next to their car. 2 fella came down...one starting pulling a 2 feet parang one heading to driver seat and my brother start backing off and start running back to house so does his friend.

Here's the car photos

[Edited : PIC Removed due to Car Found]

Last edited:

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
gosh...!! again....?? this is not the first time something like this happen at the same area.... guess it's not going to end either....
so how's the putra owner...? badly hurt..? anyway... will look out for the car......

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
infernaL said:
standing out @ 12 in teh morning , thats just asking for it right ?
Wah, somebody's bad luck also u can say like that hah.. great minded..

i will inform if i notice the car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Japanese buyers of the latest Nissan GT-R will now be able to choose between six varieties of the GT-R after the firm launched faster and more luxurious models at the L.A. International Auto Show.

The list starts with the luxurious Egoist edition, a new Pure variant, a new Black variant with red recaro seats and different RAYS wheels, a Premium spec, Spec V and lastly, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience