Petrol Price Hike / Reduced Subsidy

Ron 92, Even my wife's China made Chery cannot run on it, need at least Ron 93.....so Ron 95 just nice

Hah, really?? High comp engine, is it? What engine is it using, Mitsu? Maybe need to retune la bro. Cherry in Indonesia mostly only running on RON88! :biggrin:

devious17

Kay Ell
Lorry owners increase fees by 15%

PETALING JAYA: Lorry owners have hiked transportation fees by 15%, claiming it is “reasonable and justified”, in spite of the public outcry.

Pan Malaysian Lorry Owners Association’s (PMLOA) president Jong Foh Ji defended the rise and said they were forced to do so.

“We have been burdened with rising costs of spare parts, tyres, batteries, insurance premiums, and also minimum and worker’s wages over the years.

“The 15% rise is not solely based on the 11% rise in diesel cost but also all other factors,” he told The Star.

Now Mr.Gomen will repeat your earlier statement that the prices of food and goods remain unchanged? The rakyat better brace yourselves for significant price increase across mopst if not all goods and services.

Undila-lagi umno-baru

desmond0318

May 31, 2013
Sometimes highly doubt the quality of petrol in malaysia as the gov always sell those quality source to other country first 'money come first'..
What i mean is ron95 is a fake octane rating if inspect with how dirty the spark plugs can be :thumpdown:

devious17

Kay Ell
Just take a look at the diesel quality used in malaysia, high sulphur content causing a myriad of complications.

1st world facilities 3rd world mentality .

Hah, really?? High comp engine, is it? What engine is it using, Mitsu? Maybe need to retune la bro. Cherry in Indonesia mostly only running on RON88! :biggrin:
Used to be Mitsu 4G94 single cam 2.4L. Now on their own engine but by Austrian designer. Called the Acteco and is 2.0 twin cam. Manual written to use Ron 93....

Probably would agree with bro. desmond maybe our patrol is listed as Ron95 but do not have that standard.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Just take a look at the diesel quality used in malaysia, high sulphur content causing a myriad of complications.

1st world facilities 3rd world mentality .
Our diesel is 3rd world quality as they did mention is Euro 2 standard only where in EU is euro 5

Sad, this is how we were treated and yet still many are blinded by petty rewards (baits)

My side also received circular about transportation price hike....

Actually an easy solution for Rakyat, is to allow car manufacturers to import small displacement turbo diesel. Better mileage, so more KM for your Ringgit.

But alas, our government only sell cheap shit dirty diesel here, all those clean diesel engines will kaput. Not to mention if they start introducing Ford Fiesta 1.4L Diesel, VW Polo and Golf Diesels, Proton can start to close shop already.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Actually an easy solution for Rakyat, is to allow car manufacturers to import small displacement turbo diesel. Better mileage, so more KM for your Ringgit.

But alas, our government only sell cheap shit dirty diesel here, all those clean diesel engines will kaput. Not to mention if they start introducing Ford Fiesta 1.4L Diesel, VW Polo and Golf Diesels, Proton can start to close shop already.
Ya, and now CFFE just started, which is a damn old tech. Lagging behind so many years dy.
Havent even design engines that are more than 1.6. And only 4 cylinders.
Now waiting for 1.0L Fiesta. :biggrin:

Ya, and now CFFE just started, which is a damn old tech. Lagging behind so many years dy.
Havent even design engines that are more than 1.6. And only 4 cylinders.
Now waiting for 1.0L Fiesta. :biggrin:
If new fiesta out can really smoke me easily by looking at the specs...:afraid:
Pocket Rocket...hope they have manual version.

My side also received circular about transportation price hike....
Sad thing is the multiplying factor.
RM0.20 raise per liter of petrol, a cup of coffee/tea goes up by RM0.20 also....:banghead:
Then everything else follows....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Or we can look at it another way.
Some of the shops didn't increase price before all the past price hikes, then increase now then I'm fine with it.
Everyone all increase lah! more or less only....The thing is petrol price reduce they never reduce then petrol go up again they increase again....:banghead::banghead:

Sometimes highly doubt the quality of petrol in malaysia as the gov always sell those quality source to other country first 'money come first'..
What i mean is ron95 is a fake octane rating if inspect with how dirty the spark plugs can be :thumpdown:
Used to be Mitsu 4G94 single cam 2.4L. Now on their own engine but by Austrian designer. Called the Acteco and is 2.0 twin cam. Manual written to use Ron 93....

Probably would agree with bro. desmond maybe our patrol is listed as Ron95 but do not have that standard.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hmm I think still true RON95 just maybe the additives have differences. Cause if lower than RON95, I'd think my car with 12:1 compression would've coughed already, but it's still running fine. :driver: