Petrol Price Hike / Reduced Subsidy

Ya, and now CFFE just started, which is a damn old tech. Lagging behind so many years dy.
Havent even design engines that are more than 1.6. And only 4 cylinders.
Now waiting for 1.0L Fiesta. :biggrin:
If new fiesta out can really smoke me easily by looking at the specs...:afraid:
Pocket Rocket...hope they have manual version.

My side also received circular about transportation price hike....
Sad thing is the multiplying factor.
RM0.20 raise per liter of petrol, a cup of coffee/tea goes up by RM0.20 also....:banghead:
Then everything else follows....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Or we can look at it another way.
Some of the shops didn't increase price before all the past price hikes, then increase now then I'm fine with it.
Everyone all increase lah! more or less only....The thing is petrol price reduce they never reduce then petrol go up again they increase again....:banghead::banghead:

Sometimes highly doubt the quality of petrol in malaysia as the gov always sell those quality source to other country first 'money come first'..
What i mean is ron95 is a fake octane rating if inspect with how dirty the spark plugs can be :thumpdown:
Used to be Mitsu 4G94 single cam 2.4L. Now on their own engine but by Austrian designer. Called the Acteco and is 2.0 twin cam. Manual written to use Ron 93....

Probably would agree with bro. desmond maybe our patrol is listed as Ron95 but do not have that standard.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hmm I think still true RON95 just maybe the additives have differences. Cause if lower than RON95, I'd think my car with 12:1 compression would've coughed already, but it's still running fine. :driver:

But my VR cannot woh!:banghead:

devious17

Kay Ell
Petrol price hike no impact on poverty

OHOR BARU: The increase in petrol prices and overall cost of living will not result in an increase in the country’s poverty rate said Deputy Women, Family and Community Deve*lopment Minister Datuk Azizah Mohd Dun.
We have all sorts of programs to aid those who are poor in the community.

“This includes the 1Azam program which is an initiative under the National Key Result Areas (NKRA) to increase productivity among hardcore poor families,” she said.

I would not dare say "No Impact" but maybe "lesser impact" and that is with tongue in cheek. Tell that to the faces of destitute, see if you get spit in the face.

What a load of bull.

But my VR cannot woh!:banghead:
Your car different la, high power turbo what. Mine still normal NA engine, but direct injection so can tolerate a bit lower RON (ideal should be RON97-98 for my car).

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Just this afternoon had lunch at Ah Sang Bakuteh, saw their price already increased from rm10 to 11. :(

Petrol price hike no impact on poverty

OHOR BARU: The increase in petrol prices and overall cost of living will not result in an increase in the country’s poverty rate said Deputy Women, Family and Community Deve*lopment Minister Datuk Azizah Mohd Dun.
We have all sorts of programs to aid those who are poor in the community.

“This includes the 1Azam program which is an initiative under the National Key Result Areas (NKRA) to increase productivity among hardcore poor families,” she said.

I would not dare say "No Impact" but maybe "lesser impact" and that is with tongue in cheek. Tell that to the faces of destitute, see if you get spit in the face.

What a load of bull.
Nola.. the bugger is correct mah.. the poor stay poor and the middle class become poor.

Then one day the poor declare bankrupt and the middle class income earners consider poor.
Even now Middle class income are struggling to survive what's more to say for the poor.

devious17

Kay Ell
CONFIRMED - Breakfast with wife yesterday and noticed the noodles and drinks has increased in prices!!!

UBAH GAYA HIDUP??!

CONFIRMED - Breakfast with wife yesterday and noticed the noodles and drinks has increased in prices!!!

UBAH GAYA HIDUP??!
Makan Maggie Soup, and White Bread

Yup, was about to say the same thing. Poor already poor no effect but middle income sure kaput....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Makan Maggie Soup, and White Bread
So instant noodles gain market again, but then prices can go up....:banghead:

mh wong

Feb 14, 2012
most doctor advise not to drink while u eat bfo n after half hour, it will dilute ur "enzymes" in ur digest system.

so, the food that u taken, will not 100% digest n absorb.

i had practice this >2yrs, n my stomach getting better, somemore, now a day, the restaurant drinks are more n more expensive, so, i just dun encourage them to sell even expensive lol.

UBAH GAYA HIDUP??!
last sat went to Johnny's restaurant with family, ordered the normal dishes & qty as always, usually paid RM55 in total, last sat everything increased, ended up paying RM77 including GST. wtf...

any sifu can show where is the screw or bolt and nut that i need to open in order to take out my wira rear bumper

HELP SIFU