Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Petrol Price to be revised in 2010 and subsidies will be restructured.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
I got this from another forum and just wanna share with you all here. Are you guys aware of this?

(Petaling Jaya 29, Reuters) "Nanyang Siang Pau" ascertain, the 2010 Budget, fuel subsidies announced restructuring plan, the vehicle engine displacement of less than 1500cc petrol vehicle owners will receive a full subsidy; 1500cc to 2000cc's owner may have get 50% of the gasoline subsidy; 2000cc and above the owner may not get petrol subsidies.

The government and oil industry sources said today, without accidents, including buses, lorries and other commercial vehicles receive fuel subsidies will remain unchanged.

Government sources revealed that the new mechanism, the Government is basically the owner will be divided into three classes, namely, the engine displacement of 1500cc vehicles below; 1500cc to 2000cc car owners, as well as the owners of more than 2000cc.

Solid-fuel a month to play Tim

This newspaper recently reported that the owners of the smaller displacement engines, the petrol subsidies will be higher; In contrast, the greater the vehicle engine displacement obtained by the owners of petrol subsidies will be lower. According to preliminary information, the vehicle received by the owners of the smaller displacement gasoline subsidies, would be more than the current 30 cents per liter, much higher.

Sources told this newspaper that if the Government retains 30 cents per liter, meaning that vehicle owners following the engine displacement of 1500cc, will continue to receive 30 cents per liter of petrol subsidies.

Sources disclosed that the new mechanism, the Government will be given each month to eligible vehicle owners must fight Tim solid fuel, the owner shall be finished in the month of the fuel within the tim.

Message reminding, if car owners Tim could not finish the oil, the remaining fuel would be canceled, they can not put oil into the next month to use.

Only one car to enjoy subsidies

"Moreover, qualified owners, each entitled to only one car petrol subsidies. For example, if an owner has more than more than one car, and only one car to enjoy gasoline subsidies, the rest of the vehicles will not have gasoline subsidies! "

According to Malaysian oilman President of the Society Hashim said that the government subsidies provided to owners of 30 cents per liter.

In any case, the message stressed that the Ministry of Finance, China Trade, Cooperatives and Consumer Affairs, Malaysia Hong Kong Association of Banks and oilman are discussing the details of the new mechanisms, including the real vehicle engine emissions, subsidies range, rebates method, etc., not comprehensive program.

** please ignore the grammar mistake as it was directly translated from HERE.

joy for rotary-heads :biggrin:

owners with 2 cars or more...can just go to fill up the one car that gets cheaper fuel...then go home, pump it out, fill up other cars...i guess...hehe

dont know about others,but this just seems stupid.why do this fools always come to a conclusion that high CC cars can only mean that we are rich?? what about those older cars that are 'cheap' to run and reliable..etc toyota crown,daihatsu rocky2.0cc, cefiro?? to me,this cars are cheap to get,..parts, there are reliable right??

dont know about others,but this just seems stupid.why do this fools always come to a conclusion that high CC cars can only mean that we are rich?? what about those older cars that are 'cheap' to run and reliable..etc toyota crown,daihatsu rocky2.0cc, cefiro?? to me,this cars are cheap to get,..parts, there are reliable right??

yeah like this poor old 2.5cc skyline

7734063810.jpg

PROTON doesnt HAVE CAR ABOVE 2000 CC
what else could be the reason ??

lewis26:
got ma...perdana V6,waja chancellor & the white color diesel wira...^^

lewis26:
got ma...perdana V6,waja chancellor & the white color diesel wira...^^
bro, those r NOT ABOVE 2000cc...

anyway, our G always change their mind. just like the plan to hv cars over 15yrs old inpected annually...just wait n c

Yes G all the time change mind..
So
Tomolo we change G as we need some things new

this is the stupidest thing ive ever heard since NAP.

How the fuck are petrol stations going to control the amount of petrol that goes from car to car?
"excuse me sir, u kereta what cc ah? oh ok, i pam ini amoun ya?"

So they like gonna do that for several thousand cars a month?

It's stupid because dis stupid ideas will always come from sum stupid ministers with stupid mentality

and they will only think of how to make money for themselves n their stupid and greedy

friends. :thefinger:

Anyway, 1500cc and below full subsidy is GOOD NEWS FORME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAHAHAH!

perhaps everyone should be wearing this t-shirt as an expression of dissatisfaction of the current G...:banghead:

tshirt.jpg
[/URL]

lol.. yeah... i wonder how are they going to know how many cars we got... i mean.. this is dumb... samore how they know the car is with 2.0 litter or not..??? =.=

They are just planning this and that but doesn't have a solid idea of what they are saying. It's hard to implement it and sooner or later problem are all sprouting out and by the end of the day they'll just scrap the plan. It happens every time.

this is what i m thinking about... how about a person own 2 cars, 1 kancil and 1 big cc car?

Top Bottom