New Petrol Prices

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
You want or not only......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Fuh! This one ah?

hehehehe, bro VR2 turbo, I am thinking about this......

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hehehehe, bro VR2 turbo, I am thinking about this......

Fuh! this one really kepish, kepisssh......:adore:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Want but cannot pump anyway coz nobody have stock now at my regular stations.
I pump last week still have, means many change to Ron 97 also......:hmmmm:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Fuh! this one really kepish, kepisssh......:adore:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I pump last week still have, means many change to Ron 97 also......:hmmmm:
Means everyone started to pump Ron97 to their 2 wheelies and also the lawn mower... LOL... :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahah....

NA car can terperanjat after using ron97.....suddenly tempted to cucuk faster cars....
while Turbo car can kepish, kepish, kepish all the way to ofis after using ron97....
and mat rempit can wheelie all the way after using ron97 :top:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Enjoying it while we still can.

with the price lowered by a tiny margin,monetary saving can be neglected.even yearly saving is very marginal.

lets just hope we are earning enough when the price go beyond 120usd per barrel.

again,i was really hoping the floating system is truly a proper floating system by letting the oil company set their price.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Enjoying it while we still can.

with the price lowered by a tiny margin,monetary saving can be neglected.even yearly saving is very marginal.

lets just hope we are earning enough when the price go beyond 120usd per barrel.

again,i was really hoping the floating system is truly a proper floating system by letting the oil company set their price.
Same loh! Car industry protect P, oil Industry also protect P.......:banghead::banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Same loh! Car industry protect P, oil Industry also protect P.......:banghead::banghead:
Instead becoming the nation's pride and economic driving force, P has becoming the physical, psychology, monetary burden for Malaysian.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
No lah uncle vr2.
Dont think they are protecting the oil company.
they just finding ways to cut spending.good intention but bad execution.just like how Arsenal football club play.

I do believe if the petrol business is made open to competition,petronas might sell their product the cheapest as they own most refinery in Malaysia.They can sell at their desired price for base fuel.
still,their fuel quality will remain to be one of the worst in Malaysia.

cheaper car is good for some level of citizen.
more than half of Malaysia will still opt for p2 as that will remain the cheapest.
the car is cheap but i bet the financing/loan will also cope with the change.
When this happen,the other cost of living will probably be soo high that we had to stick to whatever ride we had.

Regarding diesel,did anyone know where does the euro 4 diesel sold by bhp in johor are being produced?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
To revenge, pump Ron97 into my little mighty EX5 then... at least not too hurt my wallet... LOL :rofl:
I got a friend that pumps RON97 to his EX5 all the time. He says the difference is not a lot for a full tank of RON95 and RON97 in EX5 even before this new pricing. :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I'll stick to pumping RON 95 cause it makes no difference to my sampan. Why pay the premium if you don't need it.

Even if Evian water is RM1.2 and Spritzer is RM1. I'll buy the Spritzer. But that's just me.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No lah uncle vr2.
Dont think they are protecting the oil company.
they just finding ways to cut spending.good intention but bad execution.just like how Arsenal football club play.

I do believe if the petrol business is made open to competition,petronas might sell their product the cheapest as they own most refinery in Malaysia.They can sell at their desired price for base fuel.
still,their fuel quality will remain to be one of the worst in Malaysia.

cheaper car is good for some level of citizen.
more than half of Malaysia will still opt for p2 as that will remain the cheapest.
the car is cheap but i bet the financing/loan will also cope with the change.
When this happen,the other cost of living will probably be soo high that we had to stick to whatever ride we had.

Regarding diesel,did anyone know where does the euro 4 diesel sold by bhp in johor are being produced?
Is Euro 5 not 4, but don't know where from.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI!! im wondering whether anyone here knows where i can imitation recaro's. lol. no money for the real ones... :P want those that look very real.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience