Petrol Subsidy Limit

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die? Hahahahaha. All the dumb f**kers.

Make RM10k don't get fuel subsidy. Can don't pay tax? Hahahaha. So if you work hard, pay government more money, contribute more to the country, you get less in return. Handsome sial.

Whatever system in place, its going to get abused man.

Excise duty wanna whack, import duty want to whack, later GST come whack, now subsidy remove. Hahaha, its like having a cock shoved in your ass and mouth.

No excise/import duty, I don't mind paying for unsubsidized fuel just like USA. Cause the money I save for the duty is more than enough to pay for fuel!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die? Hahahahaha. All the dumb f**kers.

Make RM10k don't get fuel subsidy. Can don't pay tax? Hahahaha. So if you work hard, pay government more money, contribute more to the country, you get less in return. Handsome sial.

Whatever system in place, its going to get abused man.

Excise duty wanna whack, import duty want to whack, later GST come whack, now subsidy remove. Hahaha, its like having a cock shoved in your ass and mouth.

No excise/import duty, I don't mind paying for unsubsidized fuel just like USA. Cause the money I save for the duty is more than enough to pay for fuel!
Okay ma, salary lower than RM5K income can get full subsidies wor :rofl:
That's why they vote for BN.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Okay ma, salary lower than RM5K income can get full subsidies wor :rofl:
That's why they vote for BN.
Yeah, but later get whacked with AES & GST.

Salary lower than RM5k still got to pay tax yo!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

That's how good they are in deceiving the citizens. Give u a sweet and get more from you after that from behind or from the front and yet you will be willing to give it to them after taking the sweet.

Is all about strategies to get the citizens to believe they are helping them. :rofl:

Oh well, time to migrate.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That's how good they are in deceiving the citizens. Give u a sweet and get more from you after that from behind or from the front and yet you will be willing to give it to them after taking the sweet.

Is all about strategies to get the citizens to believe they are helping them. :rofl:

Oh well, time to migrate.
Should have migrated earlier, now also tough to get in like Australia. Maybe can go New Zealand....:biggrin:

So how will they implement. Card system? So some cronies will be filling their pockets again....:mad:
Low users will make money selling their unused quota....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Satu lagi flip-flop idea from govt.....

They are the best comedians in the world.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Should have migrated earlier, now also tough to get in like Australia. Maybe can go New Zealand....:biggrin:

So how will they implement. Card system? So some cronies will be filling their pockets again....:mad:
Low users will make money selling their unused quota....
Ya can foresee lots of cronies going to benefit from this. Well, whatever ideas they are coming up with, there are always a good reason or benefit for them to do so. If not sorry la. Is never for us.

Its a government where this happens.
Wah bro ixeo, didn't know u r that good in drawing that out :rofl:
Anyway, that's really a joke la...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Barisan Nasional ~ Dulu, Kini, dan Selamanya ~ :thefinger:

Well they are like the Cadbury chocolate story....looks sweet from outside, but babi di dalam lol

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Well they are like the Cadbury chocolate story....looks sweet from outside, but babi di dalam lol
Read the fine prints ma :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
At this rate the brain drain will get worse and M will get high blood pressure because his 2020 vision will never happen.

Mr USB was the classic example.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Konspirasi on that Cadbury story. Maybe the G wanna buy it over or control it to make some bucks from there too?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

and parking summons too...

last weekend i kena summon JUST BECAUSE i parked my car the opposite direction of road flow....dammmm

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

last weekend i kena summon JUST BECAUSE i parked my car the opposite direction of road flow....dammmm
Got such thing in undang to say you cannot park opposite flow of direction? Check undang then challenge the sohai then sue them for causing emotional distress.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Got such law one meh? :rofl: So desperate because can't meet summon quota?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I knew that

Vr4
-TD04
-Smaller intercooler
-Smaller sized of injectors
-intake system looks bit different ^^;; haha
-Brake system (originally 5 holes??? can't remember)
-one of strongest block for those 2.0 engines among the Mitsubish cars.
-Basically different ECU and wiring..
-No dash board for proton users..
what else???

I'm thinking of getting Wira Vr4 (originally 1.6) then I will put back

all my Evo3 stuff but use the Vr4 block.. so I don' have to go through

JPJ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience