Petrol Subsidy Limit

Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die? Hahahahaha. All the dumb f**kers.

Make RM10k don't get fuel subsidy. Can don't pay tax? Hahahaha. So if you work hard, pay government more money, contribute more to the country, you get less in return. Handsome sial.

Whatever system in place, its going to get abused man.

Excise duty wanna whack, import duty want to whack, later GST come whack, now subsidy remove. Hahaha, its like having a cock shoved in your ass and mouth.

No excise/import duty, I don't mind paying for unsubsidized fuel just like USA. Cause the money I save for the duty is more than enough to pay for fuel!

Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die? Hahahahaha. All the dumb f**kers.

Make RM10k don't get fuel subsidy. Can don't pay tax? Hahahaha. So if you work hard, pay government more money, contribute more to the country, you get less in return. Handsome sial.

Whatever system in place, its going to get abused man.

Excise duty wanna whack, import duty want to whack, later GST come whack, now subsidy remove. Hahaha, its like having a cock shoved in your ass and mouth.

No excise/import duty, I don't mind paying for unsubsidized fuel just like USA. Cause the money I save for the duty is more than enough to pay for fuel!
Okay ma, salary lower than RM5K income can get full subsidies wor :rofl:
That's why they vote for BN.

Okay ma, salary lower than RM5K income can get full subsidies wor :rofl:
That's why they vote for BN.
Yeah, but later get whacked with AES & GST.

Salary lower than RM5k still got to pay tax yo!

That's how good they are in deceiving the citizens. Give u a sweet and get more from you after that from behind or from the front and yet you will be willing to give it to them after taking the sweet.

Is all about strategies to get the citizens to believe they are helping them. :rofl:

Oh well, time to migrate.

That's how good they are in deceiving the citizens. Give u a sweet and get more from you after that from behind or from the front and yet you will be willing to give it to them after taking the sweet.

Is all about strategies to get the citizens to believe they are helping them. :rofl:

Oh well, time to migrate.
Should have migrated earlier, now also tough to get in like Australia. Maybe can go New Zealand....:biggrin:

So how will they implement. Card system? So some cronies will be filling their pockets again....:mad:
Low users will make money selling their unused quota....

Satu lagi flip-flop idea from govt.....

They are the best comedians in the world.

Should have migrated earlier, now also tough to get in like Australia. Maybe can go New Zealand....:biggrin:

So how will they implement. Card system? So some cronies will be filling their pockets again....:mad:
Low users will make money selling their unused quota....
Ya can foresee lots of cronies going to benefit from this. Well, whatever ideas they are coming up with, there are always a good reason or benefit for them to do so. If not sorry la. Is never for us.

Its a government where this happens.
Wah bro ixeo, didn't know u r that good in drawing that out :rofl:
Anyway, that's really a joke la...

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
Barisan Nasional ~ Dulu, Kini, dan Selamanya ~ :thefinger:

Well they are like the Cadbury chocolate story....looks sweet from outside, but babi di dalam lol

Read the fine prints ma :rofl:

At this rate the brain drain will get worse and M will get high blood pressure because his 2020 vision will never happen.

Mr USB was the classic example.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Konspirasi on that Cadbury story. Maybe the G wanna buy it over or control it to make some bucks from there too?

and parking summons too...

last weekend i kena summon JUST BECAUSE i parked my car the opposite direction of road flow....dammmm

Got such thing in undang to say you cannot park opposite flow of direction? Check undang then challenge the sohai then sue them for causing emotional distress.

Got such law one meh? :rofl: So desperate because can't meet summon quota?

I knew that

Vr4
-TD04
-Smaller intercooler
-Smaller sized of injectors
-intake system looks bit different ^^;; haha
-Brake system (originally 5 holes??? can't remember)
-one of strongest block for those 2.0 engines among the Mitsubish cars.
-Basically different ECU and wiring..
-No dash board for proton users..
what else???

I'm thinking of getting Wira Vr4 (originally 1.6) then I will put back

all my Evo3 stuff but use the Vr4 block.. so I don' have to go through

JPJ...