Mat Remp-IT (3a.m)

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Bro, 1.4 bar is nearly full boost. If wanna langgar those assholes better do it with style and full boost, baru shiok.
Dude,

How's the car ? You got everything fixed after Lukut ?

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Man, all these Mat RempFarks just wont stop!!!! :banghead: see their doings in newspaper evey now and then!!!! JB workers especially when traveling to Singapore to work every now and then..... Khairy stil want some Mat Fking cemerlang? F him!!!!!!!! Berok!!!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Agree with Full Throttle with you ganfh :adore::adore::adore:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
i too have a story to tell about these darn mat rempits...

it happened 2 months back at 8.30am in the morning! i came out of my housing area and stopped in front of a traffic light, one darn malay fella (sorry no offence to the good malays out there) stopped right at my driver side window, stared deep into my car coz my windows abit tinted, and gave me an evil smile, after that he revv his bike n tried to knock off my right side mirror, he failed la, but then he stopped and kicked off my right bumper diffuser. then he just sped off... i couldn't chase him coz i was stuck in traffic! plus i just only got my diffuser installed less than 3 weeks before that incident... these people really have nothing better to do!

i think i'm gonna just strengthen my front bumper with steel bars next time and just ram them over... i think it's time to take things into our own hands... how long can we tolerate such beruk-beruks on the road?
Only one fucking rempit, and u stayed in your car while he destroy ur ride? You should've got out there and killed him man

Sound like full story is not told.. I'm sure you did something first to provoke him?

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
Only one fucking rempit, and u stayed in your car while he destroy ur ride? You should've got out there and killed him man

Sound like full story is not told.. I'm sure you did something first to provoke him?
errr... r u a rempit defender? read la my story accurately before u comment:banghead: he sped off! it all happened in a few seconds, and the traffic light was red! and yes, i didn't do anything to him, just rode up behind awhile after the traffic light was red... these people have no minds and you're defending them? hahahah!

im not surprised if these morons on the road now are on forum :listen:

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
he is kinda right though, i oso dun reli buy his story, musta kena provoke somehow

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
no point i defend myself if you people don't believe, ever heard of people scratching your car for no reason? i have... and i'm sure many others out there have heard/experienced it too..
i have done nothing to provoke him and that's the truth, how to provoke anyone when stuck in heavy traffic and NOT MOVING for the last 5 minutes?:stupid:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hey if u langgar them and they die its ok since my fen told me (he a police) they ask u to say on report "self defence" then u walk free with 1 thing opn your mind ( 1 less bad ppl in this world)

Bump: hey if u langgar them and they die its ok since my fen told me (he a police) they ask u to say on report "self defence" then u walk free with 1 thing opn your mind ( 1 less bad ppl in this world)

Nov 25, 2008
Originally posted by VexRed
Re: Mat Remp-IT (3a.m)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannondale> View Post
the girl is an asshole if she stop the car, no point for her to stop even the car been smash, she think she can kick the rempit ass?
i know the above posting is from ages ago but i couldn't agree MORE wit what cannondale has just sed... that is one of da MOST idiotic and fuckin' stupid things i've ever heard anyone possibly do, i.e: stopping the car when ur being mobbed my a hardcore gang of rempits! some more she's ONE chick with a drunk bf, i mean WTF were u thinkin' girl? u almost fuckin' cost ur bf's (and quite possibly ur OWN) life!!

2 me if u wanna stop, then step outta da car wit these fellas, 100% get ur baseball bat/steering lock/knife or (if u have one) your gun and be prepared 2 do fuckin' battle man! if not be prepared 2 get gangbanged cos these rempits will not back down. they don't give a fuck who u r wei alot of these bastards got no morals wan! and even if u can win against 'em if they survive they'll bring their entire kampung 2 ur doorstep - what then?!
i would say both the girl and her bf were at fault. the girl's respond was normal for a person in a panic situation but not well prepared mentally to deal with such case. she should be more well informed and speed away. secondly, the bf was drunk and expected the gf to drive in the wee hours? pls, if a guy can't handle himself, don't expect a girl to protect a drunkard. i think the bf was putting the girl's life at risk instead of the other way around. a drunk guy with a lady driver...seems like an easy target, dont you think?

Originally posted by satria_95
Re: Mat Remp-IT (3a.m)
eyong,
I'm not a master or anyone. haha I just think it's stupid for those who blame the girl, yet, up till this post, I do not see anyone blaming the drunk fucktard at all. Honestly, anybody who gets drunk are just plain fucktards, even if they are my friends. They don't just cause a mess, they cause trouble to those around them because other people have to take care of them.
i couldn't agree more.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i've encountered a bangla rempit yesterday. my dad was driving as we are heading to temple. a bangla riding a cup chai (suzuki) and came out of nowhere when we are turning into a junction when green light......suddenly heard a bang! and this idiot fell off and trying to cabut after pushing his bike up....i grab the key and off the ignition so cant run lor. snapped his pics without helmet and hanging on opposite lane...red light some more...so cant run...he saying sorry la nonsense bullshit...drag him to his boss nearby...a motorbike shop and he only realised this bangla took out customer's bike for joyride. paid me rm200 and i let him go.

if send him to balai sure kaw kaw one...coz bike also get confiscated as investigation on stolen bike etc etc...u know la police sure say siasatan diperlukan.. so the motor shop owner obliged to my request and pay me the sum and deduct from his salary.

this shows nowaday any ppl also can be rempit but they forgot to bring brains out so next time accident again not so lucky lor...life is so precious...

Bump: i've encountered a bangla rempit yesterday. my dad was driving as we are heading to temple. a bangla riding a cup chai (suzuki) and came out of nowhere when we are turning into a junction when green light......suddenly heard a bang! and this idiot fell off and trying to cabut after pushing his bike up....i grab the key and off the ignition so cant run lor. snapped his pics without helmet and hanging on opposite lane...red light some more...so cant run...he saying sorry la nonsense bullshit...drag him to his boss nearby...a motorbike shop and he only realised this bangla took out customer's bike for joyride. paid me rm200 and i let him go.

if send him to balai sure kaw kaw one...coz bike also get confiscated as investigation on stolen bike etc etc...u know la police sure say siasatan diperlukan.. so the motor shop owner obliged to my request and pay me the sum and deduct from his salary.

this shows nowaday any ppl also can be rempit but they forgot to bring brains out so next time accident again not so lucky lor...life is so precious...

Last edited:

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
In my point of view, this condition is much serious in M'sia... After years of wrong-doings, dun care whether who is leading our country. There must be a root to all these chaos in M'sia and i believe it all started on the top.:rolleyes:

When u r in KL, do u ever thought tat much of the development in KL are over-rated? 1st Class Infrastructure but 3rd Class Mentality??? Do u really believe tat KL's development is funded by it's own??? Selangor is not really a rich in resources compared to other states like Kelantan or Sarawak. When u use other state's funds, it means u r not self sufficient. In other words, the people are not prepared (either mentally nor physically) to live in urban jungle and lacked certain mentality. Livin in KL is stressful...... And the problem is worsen by high influx of citizens from other states, young people tat dare to do anything b'cuz nobody knew them or their family.

Aided by our nation's subsidy this, subsidy that; quota this, quota that..... further lowering the standard of educations, welfare, economy b'cuz of restrictions.:mad: Wat's with the aid of Dasar Ekonomi tat been wit us from Indepence? Some Malays are successful and competent b'cuz they learn the hard way instead of spoon-feeding.... It's alwiz better to teach them to fish than give them fish......

We ARE all Malaysian regardless of race, religion or ethnics..... Some non-Bumi's are an asshole..... Some of non-Bumi's are poor. Where's the fairness?? All race did their part to strive for Independence and nation's economy. Why reprieve their rights as RAKYAT MALAYSIA?

Every problem has it's root, and i TRULY believe Rempits problem will not be solved by use of violence or harsher penalties. It's all mentality.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Btw, I do see many police patrol car here and there, but wat do they really do???
Juz sit inside their air-cond (rakyat sponsored) car and look for duit KOPI by stopping tinted glass, HID, exhaust... WTF????? We ppl generates revenue for Acc Shops and helping the country economy instead of ripping the nation's treasure. i.e. productive people tat injured by rempits, snatch thieves, robbers, etc.

With equality, people wil strives for excellence and equip themself wit skills and educations thus preventing rises in crime cases. Like Japan or closer Singapore.

I would like to say sorry if i offended any Citizens of Malaysia.... But we need to face the truth and ask ourself 1 question.....

IS MALAYSIA GOING BACKWARDS???

I truly believe so, with Pakatan Rakyat dual vision.... Islamic State or Democratic State,
OR Barisan's UMMO supremacy. Drastic measurese must be taken, and i dun mean by Reformasi or violence. Our nation can't handle politics very well, it's year long politicking even after Elections. Other developed nations, focused on building the nation rather than fight over stupid matters. Election is OVER... get on with your JOB and we, citizens are the one paying ur 5-digits salary.:mad::mad:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm new in using car sticker. I've attached a picture to show the problem I faced when sticking car sticker. Pls any SIFUS can help me...Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience