Mat Remp-IT (3a.m)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
clanzkiller,
If I had a gun, it means I've got money enough to buy a license, buy a gun and buy bullets. Given a case like that, I would rather just buy an old 4x4 modified for off road adventure. With that 4x4, I will just ram and crush those f'kin babi. If you have a gun, your bullets are tracked by the police. If they find your bullet in their body (or better yet, their head), you will be charged for murder. If you have a tough 4x4, you can just crush all of them and leave. It will leave less evidence.

eyong,
I'm not a master or anyone. haha I just think it's stupid for those who blame the girl, yet, up till this post, I do not see anyone blaming the drunk fucktard at all. Honestly, anybody who gets drunk are just plain fucktards, even if they are my friends. They don't just cause a mess, they cause trouble to those around them because other people have to take care of them.

etbox,
if you drive a van and manage to whack those babi rempit down to the ground, why not just pour flammable fluid on them and just burn them alive. Saves a lot of trouble having to carry them here and there. Just burn them on the spot.

renxun,
If only you were driving a 4x4 and you braked hard, those babi rempits will be smashed on the solid hard rear part of your 4x4. Their head will probably crack open.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
U got a gun too satria 95 XDDD..LOLLLL

let's form a group la....every saturday we carry our mission...

Last edited by a moderator:

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
You guys dunno Kong Fu ah?
Everytime I had this problem, I'll be the one chasing those babis with my Crouching Pak Lah, Hidden Khairy skill.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
hmmm.. seems like both this videos are from Malaysia...but u can't really say "what goes around comes around"... coz we can't say for sure that these dudes are really the bad ones...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
hmmm.. seems like both this videos are from Malaysia...but u can't really say "what goes around comes around"... coz we can't say for sure that these dudes are really the bad ones...
yeah u're rite..but at least tis is an advise for motorbikers....shud drive carefully,not like kerbau...for normal motorbikers, we respect u as u drive nicely and peacely...i myself always respect good motorbikers by letting them go off when they drive slowly,nicely,peacely,respectful....

for those who drive like kerbau,disturbing innocent citizens,create sort of incidents....just die like tat,no one wil pity u....and in additional,we laff for it...

my assistant mech used to be a mat rempit too....but i respect him because the way he modify car and talk....damm friendly and nice...he won't be like other,talk a bit then fight...like unmature kids

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
\
renxun,
If only you were driving a 4x4 and you braked hard, those babi rempits will be smashed on the solid hard rear part of your 4x4. Their head will probably crack open.
i wish too.... that was the most damm worthwhile rm150 that i had spent to replace my rear lamp *used la*

as other mentioned you might be scared and just sped away .. but come on man... in the middle of the night and the h'way is free from traffic no way you can outrun a rxz or panter especially on damansara road going to setapak.. cars cant press 200km.h all the way on the turns but bikes can dude.. im a biker and i knew that.. at first i did thought bout just sped off as i was worried they might recognized my car and count me on later... but its damansara and im living in setapak man....i dun give a FCUK and just gave them my butt.. and yess they are lucky not to be sabah... they will sure kena from my hilux wid a damm big towing bar

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
last friday, around 3am, 2 of my lady colleauges was driving home after partying, when stop at traffic light in front of zouk. they saw 2 bikes with 4 rempits, they juz open the door of the 1st car in front of the traffic light and whack the indian driver kaw kaw and search for valuable. not satisfy what they got, those cibai rempit grab the driver back in the car and drove away. when this incident happen, my coll and the taxi infront press hard on the car honk trying to scared them away, but those rempits doesn't even bother but they even dare to threaten u to step out their way. there's no one dare giving a helping hand though there was a lot of people is around when this incident happen.

can u imagine... safety in malaysia .. worst & worst.... haiz
all this cibai rempit nowdays is getting more & more dare devil ... mr & mrs law enforcer really really needs to starts do something to tackle such issues...

i almost forgot to mention, there are 4 mat salleh tourist in the taxi. what was their verdict about our country when they got home? ..haiz...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
joethurr,
I don't mean to be rude or anything or whatever, but I honestly don't care if they are the good or the bad ones. They have generally cause enough problems, enough for me to just categorize all of them as the same kind of shit. And with no intentions to cause any discrimination or whatsoever, ALL my bad experience with the rempits are only... M's (if you know what I mean).
Just to be that little bit fair, I'll share a bit of story here.

1 night, i was driving when this satria tail gated me out of no where. I was following another car in the fast lane. When that other car moved into the middle lane, I sped up and moved into the middle lane also. But I picked up speed and that satria was left behind. So, I drove on minding my own business. I then slowed down cos I was going to turn left soon. That satria came very fast from behind me on the left lane (only 2 lanes there) and he swerved to the right lane just inches behind me. He didn't know there was a taxi in front of me but on the right lane. He braked but his car skidded really fast. He smashed into the rear of that taxi. The taxi was pushed really hard to the front and his car skidded ... skidded... and skidded in front of my car suddenly! I braked and my car skidded forward. His passenger side was in front of me and my car was just inches away from his passenger door (he was still skidding and slowly turning 180 degrees). I eventually manage to slow down to a stop and his car skidded into the wall on the left lane. The front of his satria was smashed, headlights all broken to bits, front bumper broke off from his car, radiator smashed and was hissing, etc.

He was a fat M, and he had this super sore loser look on his face which eventually turned into a regretful foolish look. I came out and asked if he was ok, he said he was fine. So I left the scene. So basically, there's also car 'rempits' (I think it's called mat revit) and foolish ones too.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
well...i saw news on TV last nite regarding of dunno wat rank police talking about wil take legal action on illegal motor racing in Malaysia...but they nvr said they wil take legal action for those destroyer...i wonder wat is the government doing....
motor rules shud be enforce like make it 18years old instead of 16years old...and also education qualification is required like must get at least 5 credits in SPM upon passing the motor license...
so tat those low educated ppl can no longer drive motor but bicycle or walking..and precisely,tis also can increase the level of education in Malaysia...too many uneducated citizen around...pening kepala...i can say tat even foreigner like indonesian n philipines are more nicer then those local uneducated citizen cause i used to work in indonesian,myanmar,pakistan,philipines,bangladesh area...they are very very very friendly and good!!!!
but my hometown is vice versa....indonesian n philipines is the one who cause problem everywer...hahahah

badtz_mark

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Malaysia
if ya planning to stay out late
drive the 4x4 instead
get big arse wheels and bull bar..

get some metal bar..
so while they are riding their metal horse,slide the bar into their rim,watch those MF kiss the road.
i really want to slap one so hard they change their nationality

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
clanzkiller,
The govt should also enforce sales of vehicles only to those who has their own valid driving/motorbike/etc. license. Those without license are not allowed to buy any vehicles that requires a license to drive/ride/etc. I personally believe this is one good enforcement to both control over selling of vehicles in malaysia that may cause traffic jams.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
clanzkiller,
The govt should also enforce sales of vehicles only to those who has their own valid driving/motorbike/etc. license. Those without license are not allowed to buy any vehicles that requires a license to drive/ride/etc. I personally believe this is one good enforcement to both control over selling of vehicles in malaysia that may cause traffic jams.
well...i heard long time ago,duno if true or not...
Malaysia govt said tat they wanted to follow the rules like Singapore...
every car must not exceed 5 years ownership...after 5 years,must buy a new car..

wit tis idea...
advantages :
-less car on the road which cause traffic jam...
-those low income citizen had no choice but to use public transportation instead of changing vehicle every 5 years
-good income for public transportation like LRT,KTM,Bus,Taxi,etc..
-those mat rempit won't not be able to buy another motorbike as most of them are not working..
-etc etc etc...

disadvantages :
-no more car modification since it's only for 5 years,no point modi 99 for street use...
-Car accesories,workshop,modification wil suffer from income decreasing..
-etc etc etc

OR maybe govt can do it tis way,which i feel is more efficient n effective..
for road transportation :
RM20k below - 6 months pay slip of at least rm800 each month
20k-50k - 6 months pay slip of at least rm1500 each month
mean tat u must have at least 6 months pay slip in order to own a road transportation...and the following IC can only own 2/3 road transportations the max..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i drive a satria (non neo version) and would like to know how to remove the centre console (the plastic part where you put the radio at (usually wood colored for wiras or cf colored for satrias ) coz last time someone stole my radio and broke it, wanna take it out to glue back..
also, can anyone tell me how to remove the cluster meter too?? i know there are 2 screws on the top, but is that all?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience