Mat Remp-IT (3a.m)

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
The Mat rempit issues were started long time ago. After so many discussions, can any one tell me (or ask a lawyer on behalf of me), that, if we are under attack by a group of people which may have weapons and our life are threaten, can we defense ourselves by using our vehicle as self defense material? Or, are we guilty if accidentally ram few of them during the panic situation that try to escape from their attacks? If the law is protecting those criminal, then I think we should form a team to crack down the Mat Rempit by ourselves. Make sure their bone are cracked and lay down on the bed forever.
i'll check for u next weekdays :)
as according to msia law...who start the fight,means he is the one commiting crime...but for defender, they can say tat for self-defense, so they won't be consider as offending the law...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Bro, sorry to hear that. I heard from my friend that even the MyFm famous DJ Lam Tuck Weng also kena robbed. He is unharmed but those mat rempit search his whole car for valuable things. It happen at a petrol station in the morning around 5am. Then he saw another motorcyclist also kena robbed then another car....They are getting worse.....and I don't see the police doing anything...
LOL...first time i met Lam Tuck Weng....recording MV at my house xD..
his body size is kinda tough...wonder why he stil can kena robbed :/

sr384

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
good que bro...i wanna know dis thing since long time ago

Last edited by a moderator:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
lol...he also act as a loan shark master in Ah Long Pte. Ltd. singapore movie..hahahahah...well,in tat movie,he really looks like a boss...their makeup are superb :)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Here's what I think.

1- Stupid f'kin babis on bikes should be shot in the head. Then, their family should be burnt to death in their own homes. If the rempits have kids, kill them all too. We don't need future fuckup babi's in this country.

2- david sgti's guy friend should also be shot dead and burnt in the middle of federal highway. For a stupid idiot to get drunk and expect the gf to take care of him, he is totally NO DIFFERENCE than those baby rempits. David sgti, please tell that girl to leave your stupid ass guy friend immediately. She has no future with that bastard.

3- The gf should have more guts to just drive away but I can't blame her for stopping the car in the midst of panic and fear. If this is her first time, maybe she'll have more courage to drive away next time it happens again.

4- For the best, if going out at night, drive some cheap lousy car. At least the chance of a cheap lousy car being a target would be lesser.

5- Some of you blame the girl for being stupid to stop the car. You people are just as fucked in the brains as the rempits. She's a girl and (not being a sexist here) but many females just don't know what to do in the midst of panic and fear. Why aren't you guys blaming the drunk fucktard guy instead? In the first place, if he wasn't drunk and he was driving, perhaps the guy would be more steady to just drive away to the nearest police station, eh? This shows just how idiotically shallow you people's thinking are.

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
The Mat rempit issues were started long time ago. After so many discussions, can any one tell me (or ask a lawyer on behalf of me), that, if we are under attack by a group of people which may have weapons and our life are threaten, can we defense ourselves by using our vehicle as self defense material? Or, are we guilty if accidentally ram few of them during the panic situation that try to escape from their attacks? If the law is protecting those criminal, then I think we should form a team to crack down the Mat Rempit by ourselves. Make sure their bone are cracked and lay down on the bed forever.
ok i've already get some tips from a lawyer...conclusion..HAPPY ANSWER :)

well...my explanation is not gonna be as high tech as lawyer,i'm just using my own english werby i think everyone here shud be able to understand...

Situation 1
If u're driviing on the road, a fews mat rempit approuch u and surrounded u..but without weapon,mean tat they forcing u to stop...u can just knock them off, for safety,don't ram directly which might make your mirror broke due to the impact once u had ram few mat rempit in front of u..and u couldn't be able to see the road...ram slowly,knock them,if they fell off themselves wit low speed ram,they might die,but at least the impact wil just dmg the front part of your car instead of your front mirror which wil unable u from continue driving..
after the scene,directly go to the nearest police station to lodge a report...

Situation 2
If u're driving on the road, a fews mat rempit approuch u and surrounded u wit weapon carry on hand OR knocking your car mirror,body...u can just ram them into dead...
after the scene,directly go to the nearest police station to lodge a report...

Situation 3
If u're driving on the road,u came across wit mat rempits..and u force to stop by any circumstances tat u don have any chances to ram them over n escape...then prepare for your self-defense weapon...if u're able to outrun them,is a good news..if u're unable to outrun them...u wil be end up in hospital lol..
IF U'RE ABLE TO OUTRUN THEM : after outrunning them,go to nearest police station n lodge report...don try to cover your weapon tat u use for tat as it might be a biggest offence of telling lies in the report UNLESS u know the police very well..cause they can investigate the wounds n injured done by wat kind of weapon..

Situation 3 can be applied to someone tat walk around n rob by robbers..

Situation 1 and 2 (According to Law) : u might be charge for intention by hitting them using your car, and also reckless driving...but u can request for self-defense objection..police wil investigate by your car dmg,the dead victims injured,motorbike dmg and so on....the percentage of being guilty in tis is lesser then 40%...

Situation 3 (AAccording to Law) : U might be charge for being manslaughter IF u killed 1 of them,intention of killing...but u can request for self-defense objection as well...investigate wil be done by police...the percentage of being guilty is 45%..so not adviseable to use tis method...unless u got jalan wit police at bukit aman,or police wit higher rank..

Hope tis wil help..

Last edited:

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Let's all of us get into a van, drive around, find the rempits, then slide open both doors, take a crowbar or baseball bat, start whacking them, when they have fallen, make a u-turn, get out of the van, start whacking them again and their bikes too... then shove them near a Alam Flora rubish bin or just shove them into the longkang...

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
Sorry, have to agree with satria 95 can't blame the girl... It's indeed a terrifying experience for her...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Let's all of us get into a van, drive around, find the rempits, then slide open both doors, take a crowbar or baseball bat, start whacking them, when they have fallen, make a u-turn, get out of the van, start whacking them again and their bikes too... then shove them near a Alam Flora rubish bin or just shove them into the longkang...
how i wish there is such thing in msia...no need shove them,just leave them there...would u like to waste your energy after whacking them and carry them into our van,and fetch them to Alam Flora and throw them out? LOL

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Sorry, have to agree with satria 95 can't blame the girl... It's indeed a terrifying experience for her...
he must be aspecting tat his gf is more fierce then him....maybe she do..but not in tis situation XD..well no offence..
there is no turning back d...who knows so unlucky tat when the time her bf drunk,and she drive then kena...how come everytime her bf drive,no such thing happen to him??is just a fate tat no one can predict..
and no one shud be blaming no one...certain occasion must be experianced thru bfore u actually know how to re-act at tat time...

they consider lucky as no life has been taken....so next time at least his gf know wat to do in tis situation...just RAM them to DEATH...Killing is fun,don worry,there are no revenge from soul...is just a rumors :)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Master s_95 has spoken ... and true to the last fact ...

Good advise from clanzkiller ... I guess at the end of the day is, it's better you be save for the moment and deal with the legals later ... rather than work your health back from a hospital.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Master s_95 has spoken ... and true to the last fact ...

Good advise from clanzkiller ... I guess at the end of the day is, it's better you be save for the moment and deal with the legals later ... rather than work your health back from a hospital.
is depends on personality....tis was requested by csl...so i just ask for fun beside myself also wan to know..
deal wit the legals wil be much more safer...but u know la,sometimes IF the investigation went wrong...u hailat lo...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i experienced this b4... at the uptown traffic light below the flyover but on top of the tunnel. going back to setapak as usual after supper wid friend. driving alone. (eg9) stop at traffic as it was red.... 5 muthafuckers pulled over on my left and right banging and kicking doors to ask me get out.. when the lights turn green i open my vtec crossing the yellow box and fuckers chased. i purposely brake hard at the middle of yellow crossings and one bugger hit my right rear lamp and fell... and i tekan again till damansara intan goin down hill and i hard brake again b4 seeing them kelam kabut and they no longer chase after that.

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
i experienced this b4... at the uptown traffic light below the flyover but on top of the tunnel. going back to setapak as usual after supper wid friend. driving alone. (eg9) stop at traffic as it was red.... 5 muthafuckers pulled over on my left and right banging and kicking doors to ask me get out.. when the lights turn green i open my vtec crossing the yellow box and fuckers chased. i purposely brake hard at the middle of yellow crossings and one bugger hit my right rear lamp and fell... and i tekan again till damansara intan goin down hill and i hard brake again b4 seeing them kelam kabut and they no longer chase after that.
i have to say... if i was there and saw the whole thing, i'd probably be more afraid of you than the mat rempits. i swear, that is f*cken crazy what you did. but i applaud you. You did the right thing. I just don't think i could do the hard braking. i'd be too afraid they would have a chance to catch up to me or that one day they would come back looking for me. damn brave la u.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
very brave bro ! the most i could do is speed away..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Scuderia Ferrari’s Formula One driver Felipe Massa greeted Shell V-Power customers today at a Shell filling station in Sepang, Malaysia.

<!--more-->To coincide with the 2012 Malaysian Formula One Grand Prix, lucky Shell V-Power customers were in a for a treat when stopping at their local Shell filling station this morning to refuel their cars. Massa turned pump attendant when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience