JPM Integra Cup Malaysia 2006 - Launch | Kuala Lumpur

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

teaz

May 18, 2006
lolz..D picture look like spy shoot!!..
they really fast...1 round in sepang f1 curcuit only take 2minit 48sec until 5minit...
coz tat day i got there~hehe

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
teaz,

they were jus running in that day. some drivers has get into the 236 barrier in the second testing. by the end of this season the car will have the potential to be around 230 to 232.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Evan85,

yes some new drivers was testing and made a mistake hence the crash. however the driver is safe.

an update, some drivers has already been in the 233 barrier.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
ninja,

hi, erm actually some disruption regarding the delivery schedule for the last 10 cars (typhoon somewhere in the region where the ship suppose to past) hence the worse case for this weekend would be we will hav 15 to 20 cars on the grid depending on the speed we could get the cars ready. of coz if we were lucky enough to put all the cars ready this weekend it will be a full grid of 25 cars.

as for now it is still a national race. whether we gonna improve its status will be depending on the success and the cost of this series.

teaz

May 18, 2006
JPM intregra cup really weird...
we r parts of the workers apply by times academy...

they treat us like hell...does we look like human or animals?
i duno this is JPM false or Times Academy fooling us...
this is the sad case for us...hope u can feel it!!

-1st day we arrived we wait they for 3 hours under the big hot sun just for D stupid pass end up we went in to the pit at 1 something...
-they tot we r voluntier job but duno who told us we r doing for apprentice end up we get F*** for no reason just tat they tot us we r pro...pls la~
-we hunger to death..we gather at college at 8 something with breakfast...but we had our lunch at 4 something..is really starvng to death...we got power to walk la~brainless!!
-they promise us they got prepaid 3 meal for us but only got 1 meal and some more they provided us transsport end up we need to drive ourself they really break our promise...so how?
-they canot handle a good race...
-they dun pay us allowance on the spot...end up we need to wait.....how do u feel if u r the workers from times...

lolz i happy to saw the 51 Gurney crash!He is D organizer...i tot he is da pro driver...end up car no11 was in 1st place...keep going up!!we hope u win in the whole race...round 1 to round 10!!!plz dun make us disappointed...

teaz

May 18, 2006
ninja_iga said:
GT3 aka TJ,

woah! 23cars already!? and here we are, thinking it wont make it pass the 10cars mark!
damn...!
i hope racing will grow and this will become a regional race like the AFOS..
cheers!
Pls la..dun hope so much la...we has already disapointed already...by them...how can u compare with AFOS and a Kampung race??

all D racer is Datuk or Royal family how can they race in profesional skill??how to compare??try to think la...they only can drive like the pattern in high way...

they r rich ma...they can effort to pay for 260k for the car and the 10 race + some more tyre?

AFOS they r fully sponsor by listed company how to compare??
JPM only sponsor by their own company and their racer r all from their own company...orang kaya ma...

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
teaz said:
Pls la..dun hope so much la...we has already disapointed already...by them...how can u compare with AFOS and a Kampung race??

all D racer is Datuk or Royal family how can they race in profesional skill??how to compare??try to think la...they only can drive like the pattern in high way...

they r rich ma...they can effort to pay for 260k for the car and the 10 race + some more tyre?

JPM only sponsor by their own company and their racer r all from their own company...orang kaya ma...
new to local racing scene? seen MSS/MME?:mouth_closed:

TA_members

May 29, 2006
Wow....I Tot I m The Want Who Will Go N Post the story Of JPM INTERGRA CUP.....it really make us damm disappointed man u wan 2 noe how they trat us i can list out how they threat us ???

1st-we work like shit just like a cow in the padi field how the owner TREAT us i hope all the ppl who from TIMES ACADEMY understand we are just a voluntier not apprentice job ok who tolds us by adeline N joaane...we were so shocked...anyway we are really angry....

2nd-the break our promise they dun give us 3 meals tat what TEAZ user said they promis us 3 meals n t-shirt end up we get ntg for the t-shirt dunno lar sumbody said MR.Kee had done something funny things behind lar Coz Adeline n Joanne Told us they gave the t-shirt 4 us before but we did not recieve it...WAT 2 Do ??Haihz :(

3rd-Two of my college Students was Scold by the boss 4 no reason he dunno wat they do acctually they was collecting rubbish in the pit who was order my joanne or adeline.....they was given last warning man how do u feel ? How CAn u Give Them last warning if u dun have ur eyes on them while they ar on thier duty...plz lar rich ppl i noe u got money n power n lots of respect by people on the street....we are human ok we eat the same things ok....i hope u will understand n appologise 2 us coz u had hurt some of thier feeling....

4th-we Really work like shit 4 the whole day...even wanna take a short break oso knot or cigaretts break oso knot aduhai....how do u feel y ur own links worker can take break we knot plz tell us...haihz...Sadness =(

5th-2nd day some of the students had gave up from the jobs coz they are really tired n fuck up scared 2 get bully again buy them....really pitty our teacher lar keep on calling our handphone n phone but some of it dun dare 2 ANSWER...scared of the name JPM INTERGRA CUP it really Sucks

6th-Haha We All Had A great Big Laff just because 51 gurney the organizer was crashed Hey old man knot liaw lar u how can u fight wif all the youngster keep it up car11 (JPM) <---U know Who the organizer Said Just Pay Me MOney 4 the race konon mata duitan man <---=-HAHAHAHAHAHA

Finally I hope Times Academy students will feel much better after i post this topic 2 let everyone who are in zerotohundered member know how we work inside n how they treat us.....ya ;) Hope Every Want Can Reply.....ThX!!!

Last edited:

TA_members

May 29, 2006
yaya....it true wat teaz user said u ar really dreaming lolx dun thing 2 much ok hahaha....how 2 compare teach me lar lolx i oso wanna know it

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
ta members,
if you can find easy and high pay work dont forget to call me

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
teaz said:
JPM intregra cup really weird...
we r parts of the workers apply by times academy...

they treat us like hell...does we look like human or animals?
i duno this is JPM false or Times Academy fooling us...
this is the sad case for us...hope u can feel it!!

-1st day we arrived we wait they for 3 hours under the big hot sun just for D stupid pass end up we went in to the pit at 1 something...
-they tot we r voluntier job but duno who told us we r doing for apprentice end up we get F*** for no reason just tat they tot us we r pro...pls la~
-we hunger to death..we gather at college at 8 something with breakfast...but we had our lunch at 4 something..is really starvng to death...we got power to walk la~brainless!!
-they promise us they got prepaid 3 meal for us but only got 1 meal and some more they provided us transsport end up we need to drive ourself they really break our promise...so how?
-they canot handle a good race...
-they dun pay us allowance on the spot...end up we need to wait.....how do u feel if u r the workers from times...

lolz i happy to saw the 51 Gurney crash!He is D organizer...i tot he is da pro driver...end up car no11 was in 1st place...keep going up!!we hope u win in the whole race...round 1 to round 10!!!plz dun make us disappointed...

hi,

im the organizer for the event. while i think ur expressing ur feelings i would like to correct some of them as i believe u are new to racing.

first of all, racing mechanics are hardwork. ask any pro mechanic they wil tell u its a norm. pls don think its all glamour n easy. if u think so then im sorry if we dissapointed u regarding ur expectation.

another thing, yes u are probably voluntaring urself for it. however pls understand this is not charity work. this are serious racing and we need ppl who can work and learn at the sametime. also if we did scold any of u it would be because u have did something that annoys the driver (who eventually will complaint to us). while we don expect u to be a pro mechanics there things that are plain common sense. if u could screw this up then i believe the penalty is fair. oh ya, its not voluntaring, its call apprentice which like other jobs u get scold if u did not perform.

also mechanics alot of time does not have a formal lunch hour esp racing mechanics. their responsibility are to get the car ready no matter what happen which mean if u have to eat later sleep less u also have to get the car done. just so u know this is not what i think its from the opinion of the chief mechanic of team malaysia in a1 (of coz other racing teams mechanic will tell u the same thing, ask around if u would)

as well as food, we promise to take care the workers in the race track. how would this turn out i need to look into it properly before i could discuss with u. but i assure u if there is any problem it would be a miscommunication between the organizer and ur academy. we would not stave our workers intentionally.

transportation is the samething. we did discuss with ur academy regarding transportation for students. however we have not a deal by the first race due to some unexpected incidents. im sorry if its uncoveniant for some of u but we would finalised something by the second race.

allowance is something new. we have never agree with the academy regarding allowanace as we see this as an opportunity for the students to learn something about racing (which unfortunately for u it was negative) and not earning income. however just to clarify this i would contact ur academy and discuss about it.

car 51 belongs to the organizer that is true but im not sure where did u get the info he crashed at least on the race weekend. a car 51 did crashed but it was in the hand of some new driver n it happened a week before the race, jus so u know we got the car ready within a week so im not sure if we are as inefficient as u pointed. oh ya, car 51 driver is not a professional in case u misunderstood. he organize this race series to promote racing in msia and not for profit. so pls pay more respect when u comment. thanx

p/s: i know there is a student who was fired by us. however we are certain the reason is legimate as some drives has been complaining abt them and we justify their compaint after some observation. if u are the person i hope u don take it personal.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
teaz said:

u have said urself u are dissapointed by it becoz u think ur mistreated. hence i think it is fair to say ur being bias when u give opinions?

again to clarify, some of the drivers are amatuers or even jus begin to race but many of them has been racing abroad or international series so i don think u can call it a kampong race. some AFOS drivers came from the same background jus so u know.

many ATCC cars are not sponsors by others but by themselves. its really normal in racing series so pls learn more abt racing before u embarass urself again, ok?

if u have anything that u don understand or does not like pls reflect it to the organizer or ur lecturers and deal with us. it wouldnt help anyone if u jus post it and hide behind ur user id. so u would be kind enuff (or brave enuff) pls tell me who u are. i will see if whatever u mentioned is true or jus some bias view. thanx

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
ta_member,

pm me or post here telling who u are. i would again see to ur claim and handle it appropriately. its better to have 2 sides of the story before we decide what to do. thanx

GT3 aka TJ CHIN

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
How about getting some drink?? The most basic thing is water, you just supply few bottle of water and show your "annoying face to all of us" is that the rich ppl can do to us??? Answer my question please!!!

Last edited:

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
cartoon,

hi, first i will be frank to u,my mechanics who have been working for me in other series has been fairly well taken care of. hence i never heard of the problem regarding drink supply so that i promise u i will look into it.

another thing, i think u generalized the whole organizer when u say WE show our face. if u don mind pls let me know who are those that u ask. again i will see to it.

1 thing i do need to correct u is regarding ur last remark. racing all this while is entertainment to the participants and also the audience (which i hate to admit in msia there are not really many). f1 drivers for instance race becoz it entertain them (of coz it pays well also). so pls THINK before u misunderstood.

complaining here in an open forum is an act of small boy. if u do have any unsatisfactionary encounter well jus pm me. i will reply n i will see to it if ur complaint is reasonable.

p/s: again im not sure who are u, pls let me know if u want me to see to ur complaints. also u might have been working real hard, if so i thank you for it. if not pls consider how much have u been contributing before u complaint abt us as things works both ways. (jus so u know i do not direct this straight to u intentionally, we have identified many of mechanics and students have not been performing to our expectation. i hope u are not one of them)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros
i got a ques i wanna ask
i jz chged the rims frm 16 to 17 inches...
ques is now when i wanna turn a corner...the car feels like oversteering...and when i wanna brake...the car will go to one side...y is this happening bro?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience