Is P2 Axia a good buy?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, your uncle driving paired with 0W20 will probably improve your FC even more. But I've seen your version of "uncle driving". I don't think it'll improve that much more :thefinger:

And ya, I like the Iriz a lot more than the Myvi or Axia. But only the 1.6L Premium / Exec interests me. The only thing I find interesting is the 40k km CVT oil change interval. That's really short. Why is the P1 CVT oil change interval so short compared to the Nissan ones? Nissan is 100k km.

As for FC, I don't know. Personally the FC on my current car has yet to exceed 11km/. Have not tried outstation driving yet.

Ya about that.... I realized it was opened, not closed as I originally stated. So I mixed it with the old oil I had lying around and used that as flushing oil. :biggrin:
Kelisa replacement? Then you better get one, since you love the kelisa.....:rofl:

Wah! Bro. cvkit is another Initial D in the making.....:driver:
Initial donkey only...driving a myvi, how to fast lah :rofl:

No sweat, if p2 offers 0w20, I guess I can get it easily. If it can reduce my FC in jams, why not? But can't go uphill or rev the engine already..which is bad coz if I need to go uphill, then EO would probably cause huge disadvantage.

I'm pretty interested to test drive the axia since i have tested the iriz.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

No sweat, if p2 offers 0w20, I guess I can get it easily. If it can reduce my FC in jams, why not? But can't go uphill or rev the engine already..which is bad coz if I need to go uphill, then EO would probably cause huge disadvantage.

Make sure the Axia is with 0w-20, then you go rev kao kao loh......:driver::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not after your next mod, adjustable suspension.......:smokin:
no la Sports Absorber only, to match the APM Springs.

Each time if want to go for a drive at Ulu Yam, then only do EO change to 5w-30. After Ulu Yam, come back change EO back to 0w-20. Then u save on fuel again :rolleyes:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

It's not that bad la. You make it sound like 0W20 completely kills the power or something. It doesn't la. It'll still rev to kingdom come, just that your revs just doesn't result in the usual performance you are used to with thicker oil. Possibly wear out the oil faster too only. It'll still get you from the base of the hill to the top.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the title suggest, I need some information from actual users of upper pillowball mounts. What improvements I will be looking at if I change my stock rubber upper mounts to pillowball type? As far as I know the accuracy of the geometry will increase. How is the ease of adjustment? and when I do adjustment do I need to jack the car up or just do with the car tires on the ground. If use on daily driven car, if there any potential problems that could arises? Is adjustment on the pillowball...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience