Good bye 2008. Hello 2009 :)

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
As new year 2009 approaching very soon I would like to wish happy new year to all members here. Being in MLOC was a happy moment for me. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks all of you for all fun time & moment we have together during my stay at Peninsular. I really2 treasure it and ofcoz I miss u guys a lot! :)

I would like to seek apology for those who offended with my words or style or anything affecting you directly & indirectly. To bro mobilo @ saiful, sorry if our deal went sour due to my financial commitment need to focus something else (family matters) rest assure bro I'm still interested with ur ride & insyaallah if rezeki permit I will look for you.

Happy New Year 2009 :love:

Happy new year to all also.

Hope everyone having a good living .. and hope the world economic tsunami to be over soon ... :wavey:

happy new year to all MLOCian.

Hope all of you will have a peace of life and "murah rezeki".

maybe the list of "operandians" oso will be increase next year :biggrin:

Not MLOC member can greet here or not?:biggrin:

Wish u all happy new year & all the best!!!

no problem 5115 !!

Happy New Year to all MLOC Members!!!

Bump: no problem 5115 !!

Happy New Year to all MLOC Members!!!

Happy New Year MLOCian:wavey::wavey::wavey::itsme:....Drive Safely:slug::slug::slug:.....So we all still can have a good life on 2009.....:itsme:

p/s;
Bro dewa_lavau, that car already sold to one of our member....

Last edited:
wisHING All MLOC MeMberS a HaPPy New YeaR 2009 anD maY thE forCe be wiTH u All...

:itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme:

Just to share with you all some good words that i've received via sms...

Sometimes God breaks our spirit to save our soul, He breaks our heart to make us whole, He sends us pain so we can be stronger, He sends us failure so we can be humble, He sends us illness so we can take better care of ourself, He takes something away from us so we can learn to value everything we have... May God Always Bless Us..Amin.. Happy New Year 2009...:biggrin:

2009 Ketua Operandian will be headed by Pablo & MI hahaha:rofl::nurse:

happy new year to all MLOCian.Hope all of you will have a peace of life and "murah rezeki".maybe the list of "operandians" oso will be increase next year :biggrin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...Hopefully bro, hopefully...
"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL MLOCIANS & MAY OUR WISH COME TRUE..." :proud:

Happy New Year 2009 to all MLOCian and ZTH fellow forummer !!

2008firework_igp3270_3077cb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY NEW YEAR......2008 past and 2009 is in the house...cheerz and all the best in our coming year, months and days......

Top Bottom