Bye to ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Well, one of our member is goin to leave this forum,, well i ma sure she will be deeply miss by fellow zthians..so may she leave in peace and to be with ......
Leaving behind,fellow zthians..

In one of her thread,she say she got frens from all over..than in another thread,,she say no one teman her to txn nite..sob sob..so kasihan,,

Okok..she is leaving..bye.. come back when u got a thinner skin k? BYE!!

found it already....lol.....u have an argument with her is it?i thought something
more serious.

Guys, what this all about??? I couldnt get it...

When is TXN? If I'm going, then she can go with me ma. I'll be bringing my big ass camera there to take some pics hehe anyway, what's the big deal about going alone? I went to monash motorshow alone also ma. I also went to genting last saturday alone and also sit at coffee bean alone also. No big deal, right?

Last edited:
When is TXN? If I'm going, then she can go with me ma. I'll be bringing my big ass camera there to take some pics hehe anyway, what's the big deal about going alone? I went to monash motorshow alone also ma. I also went to genting last saturday alone and also sit at coffee bean alone also. No big deal, right?

Satria....wat is all this about la..??:confused: :hmmmm: Btw, sometimes i do even eat dimsum & BKT alone...really no BIG deal...syiok giler!!! Hahahaha:proud:

cybernation,
It's a sin to eat dim sum alone. It's also a sin to eat bak kut teh alone. Why? Because dim sum must have at least 3 people to eat. bak kut teh.. erm... all must die together from the fat and cholestrol. hahahaha

cybernation,
It's a sin to eat dim sum alone. It's also a sin to eat bak kut teh alone. Why? Because dim sum must have at least 3 people to eat. bak kut teh.. erm... all must die together from the fat and cholestrol. hahahaha

Aiyah..1 plate of Siu Mai,fish ball, pai kuat,ha gao....etc only got 3 pcs! If eat with 3 ppl..each can only eat 1 pcs..so, not satisfied! Unless u order few plates la...As for BKT, i prefer eat those single bowl wan cuz more original taste if compare with those big claypot that mix alot of stuff inside...kekekeke:biggrin:

bro.. go genting alone??? looking for fun at there ah??
hehe... normally guys go genting alone is to have fun de wor..:listen: :listen: :listen:
:proud: :proud:

next time let me know if u go genting alone.. i will join u.. :listen: :listen:

S_95 go genting alone to have PTT a.k.a Papaya TT....was hunting at the lobby of 1st world hotel..after negotiate, then settled!! :thefinger: :biggrin:

jovi69,
erm... actually, I wanted to break away from the city and genting is the closest place with cold air too. What kind of fun are you refering to? hehehe I was supposed to go today with handsomecow but he MIA liao. I will probably go next weekend again, saturday morning, and maybe leave at about 4pm or so. Go genting sit at coffee bean at highland hotel, drink ice blended and sit at the out door area. The wind there is always strong. hehehe

Anybody else wanna go genting?

satria 95 ,

oh.. i tot u go up to.............. hehehe....

jovi69,
huh? I very innocent wan ar. I don't know what you mean. I've never even touch girls before. Usually, they are the ones always touching me. So you have to be straight forward with me ar. hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom