DIY Permanon Car Supershine - Kiss Waxing Goodbye

Car Shops and Services

DIY Permanon Car Supershine - Kiss Waxing Goodbye

hemah

Aug 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Imported from Germany and endorsed by premium car brands like Lamborghini (Sydney), Permanon Car Supershine is a high quality surface protection engineered to the nano level for ultimate shine and protection. Not only will the high gloss shine impress you, but the nano-coating provides protection against the harsh elements superior to what expensive clay and wax solutions can offer. Cleaning is also made easier for Permanon coated cars by up to 80%.

Look good and feel good not enough for you? The water repellent nature of the nano-coat is an additional safety feature as water glides off your all your mirrors upon application (applicable on all mirrors and glass surfaces!), giving you clearer vision on those rainy days.

Just dilute and spray on your designated areas, that's all you need. The electrostatic bonding nature means 1 spray on application lasts 6 months while the applicability of the product on both internal and exterior surfaces translates into massive cost savings for you (egs, Spray on your tyre rims to maintain shine while preventing accumulation of brake dust).

The price is very competitive with other waxing or sealant products in the market and it can take care of your car to last up to 1 year!

Seeing is Believing - Watch the videos now!
(1) 3 Reasons for Using Permanon Car Supershine
(2) Permanon is Resilient
(3) Permanon Car Supershine

For enquiries,
(1) PM me
(2) email: [email protected]

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

No equipment, no machinery required

Water beading immediately after application. No baking or curing required

Permanon surface protection is extremely hydrophobic (water repellant)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, would like to know more on how to mod my perodua viva. I know its a small car and you may be thinking why would I want to speed in a car like this. Well, basically I love modding cars. I want to take this as a learning process. So far these are the mods I have done:

1. Full exhaust system. 3-1 stainless steel extractor, 1.6" piping, bullet and s-flow muffler with exhaust tip.

2. AXT Cross drilled slotted disc rotor (OEM Size)

3. Ctech Front 2p Bar, 4p Front Lower Bar, Rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience