Project Z Week 15 : Still being stripped out

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Things were a bit slow with the Z project as our project partner, has been moving his old establishment to his new one in Sunway Damansara area. He has updated and sent me some photos when I was travelling in Europe.

Judging from the photos, it didn't seemed easy to remove all the wiring and items from the car. As I have dealt with an earlier restoration project, my old car didn't had this much of wires embedded in the car. Stripping the car isn't as easy as it seems to be, that's what I can tell from the photos.

Most of the parts, including the engine is being thrown out to make way for a better engine. Anyone wanting to buy over the Red top RB20 could feel free to ring me up. Mind you there is no AP papers, so you need to prepare your own! The money would be put into good use and be put into necessary parts purchase for the car.

Everything has to go, it's a real fire sale!

Air filter taken out, there goes the lungs!

Right now, we're still looking for a generous engine donor. It can be in a form of cash so we could actually purchase the engine downright or if you are a half-cut junk yard owner who thinks that he/she is able to contribute our project in any ways, please feel free to ring me up. I would be hoping that someone could donate me an RB25DET/RB26DETT engine or be able to finance our project in any means possible. Your contribution will be well known throughout Malaysia and most certainly one of the most recognisable projects on the shore.

Thanks, looking forward to support and guys this project is not dead it. It's slowed down because its the fasting month, but look forward to quicker updates.

I can be contacted by phone

016-5511035

Kevin

Attachments

lost78

Known Member
Aug 11, 2006
tontong money laa... any reader who want to contribute can M2U their money to one official account... so the money can go directly to the car. But you must be transparent to disclose the collections so we are not overcontribute hehehe... how about that?

K3N

Nov 7, 2007
I dont mind cash contributing as long as the collection is transparent...

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i'm thinking to start a current account, but i will have to get tom's approval. maybe i can start up a poll with the consent of you guys about it. then we can proceed from there. i think cold hard cash is easier than negotiating with sponsors, thats what i think

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Hi guys ive created a paypal account under tom's permission. U can donate and write the amount u have donated to my email : [email protected] ; keep your paypal receipt as proof of donation. The paypal email address is [email protected]

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Additional note : Tom has suggested that the minimum donation in denominations of RM50 will be great. Whoever has donated will get their name on the sponsor/donors list, no problem if you want a ride one day, can be organised!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are many many brands of Magnetic Thingy being sold out there, to trap debris from engine oil to prevent it to go into the engine by somehow magnetize them and keep them stuck into the oil filter. Sometimes I wonder how it trap debris from all aluminum engine blocks. Anyway, there might be tiny steel debris hanging in the engine oil...

Products like these...

The concept of it seems to be simple...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience