it has a original V8 engine...
Picture11.jpg

Picture10.jpg

holy shit
nice classic muscle car look, muscle car sumore
if its for sale better buy it n do it up
i also duno wat it is, if got money i straight buy n worry later lor hahaaha

wa...where is the car located?

if do it properly muz be a monster car....the engine stil there a?

well..if i m not mistaken..it's the mustang model which is used for the Eleanor in Gone In 60 Seconds movie...

haha, actually i'm also not quite sure... heard they say tat it was a pontiac... but i think is a trans am..
yup, engine still there. saw a piece of wood covering the bonnet? the throttle is coming out from there... but they take it off n dunno where they hide it.. izit a hemi??

their trying to recondition it... but i dunno where are they going to find the parts...

Yes its a trans am definetely...good find..very few pontiacs here in Malaysia..
i have only seen one in Muar..in a rich mans garage..i still remember he had atleast 14 cars...man wat a garage...

sarcastics said:
1980 pontiac firebird trans am

Nope. its definetely not at 1980 pontiac. judging from the rounded housing of the front headlight, it should be a 1978 or 1979 pontiac. however, I can't really tell which model (be it the plain berlinetta or the souped up Z28 with big air dam over the bonnet) .

FYI, post 1980 Camaro pontiac have quad rectangular headlamps. In addition, the rear light cluster changed to integrated, one-line light configuration.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom