semperfi

Yes, yes I know I'm being an a$$ for posting this. :adore:
The engine and the stock brakes are a dead give away. :biggrin::biggrin:

IMG00252-20090306-0950.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you will not wish to take the brake since min 19" clearance if i not mistaken
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

semperfi,
in kk, which car shop usually famouse repair sport car? wa, this is another R35 crash???in KK???or where?

somewhere out there... Famous one would be Ali Workshop at Kampung Baru, AK Workshop (Ah Kau Workshop) at Kepong & Raju Workshop at Brickfields. All are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess this owner doesn't know how to drive it on the other lane, and end up like this...am I right Semperfi??!! Heee...heeeee.....:confused:

Bump:
somewhere out there... Famous one would be Ali Workshop at Kampung Baru, AK Workshop (Ah Kau Workshop) at Kepong & Raju Workshop at Brickfields. All are good.

You left out the best and famous of all - FOOSE at Spring Ave! :biggrin:

Guess this owner doesn't know how to drive it on the other lane, and end up like this...am I right Semperfi??!! Heee...heeeee.....:confused:

You left out the best and famous of all - FOOSE at Spring Ave! :biggrin:

Yes yes... carrect carrect...carrect carrect... Foose at Spring Ave and Springvale.

death of a GT-R... rest in pieces...

you will not wish to take the brake since min 19" clearance if i not mistaken
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i think it might clear....a certain bayside blue R34 which was recently stolen had R35 brakes on it... and it had 18 inchers

That's what insurance are for! After your crashed it, you can claimed for high performance after markets parts! Hurrai....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom