Bug-eye bumper

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Visit site
alo guys,
need help bro.warnna take off my bug-eye kancil bumper.tried once but still cannot.
let me get this straight.firstly,there's 4 nuts to be taken off from the upper part of the bumper(along the radiator side),then,there's one behind the plate number.then,two more at the wheel arc,right?then,is there any more nuts i'd missed?help guys...thanx

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by 339975@Apr 3 2005, 02:28
alo guys,
need help bro.warnna take off my bug-eye kancil bumper.tried once but still cannot.
let me get this straight.firstly,there's 4 nuts to be taken off from the upper part of the bumper(along the radiator side),then,there's one behind the plate number.then,two more at the wheel arc,right?then,is there any more nuts i'd missed?help guys...thanx
[snapback]863303[/snapback]​
i have taken off one older model of kancil... there are hidden one like the one behind the plate number inwhich u have to take off the plate number and use a longgggggggg tools to reach there. not very sure of the new model but the one i took off have plenty of screw too... and u need abit of force to pull it out, i think got some minor clip somewhere. did u look under the car? there are some screwed to the underneath the chasis.