autoshow in zth(guess pls come in to choose 1 champion)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
actually this is a autoshow in seremban on today(30.07.2006)
and guys pls do help me to judge for below car....choose it n post see which car is ur no.1.

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

Last edited:
aft my observation among these cars....my vote will be giving to pinky airbrush kenari... why? becoz, from airbrush work/rim/interior matching/concept/outlook appearance as well as cleaniness... this pink thingy gotto to no.1 ....

wat say u???

the rest kenari i think do not have the higher chance to b champion lor... not creative and just feel copy here and there...

easier to judge wif pics...no need click...muahahaha...soli lawrence taikor..tell u wrong thing jst now..is copy "img"..not jst the "url"...hehe...

kelvin--- said:
easier to judge wif pics...no need click...muahahaha...soli lawrence taikor..tell u wrong thing jst now..is copy "img"..not jst the "url"...hehe...

wei,u reply 2nd time still no vote.... apala lu...

no click u also know...then siapa ?

same as me?

The modified cars here no special...see liow also sien.... Pink airbrush car give me the most impressed...1st, eye catchy color, 2nd,airbrush art work neat, sommore custom-made design and fiber work lagi............look fresh and keep on will watch at it...because too many things i wan check it out at the car.......1 more thing i very like it is the fiber work 4 the audio..well done..

The BiBi Myvi bubble airbrush like shit and the black & green kenari so normal also go join?..........these 2..also call modify car? i think they have to go back kampung learn lagi baru go autoshow

wah the white myvi wanna be passo got datuk kong spoiler lo...he have to call me taikor lo...my datuk kong spoiler my long then him n 4D cun cun

why recently all airbrush do at front RS bumper like crazy frog? now got Nemo. i think malaysia have 3unit Nemo already, yellow, Orange now Blue...

satria bonnet also got sunroof...malaysia boleh...must sell this idea to Japanese..
the black wira just airbrush but the bodykit too normal...front bumper i think is skyline type but rear bumper is wira add lips nia... the rim also 15inch or 16inch only...

lol..move..u reli funny...lol...*clear thoats*...erm..move..how bout the orange satria le...sunroof on the bonnet...a lil creative...but the diffusers...i recalled i seen those diffusers somewhere...in a thread long time back...initial B...used to cut off rempits legs...lol...apasal use mivec bumper onli..more creative a bit la..custom make one...spend less on diffusers..and custom make nice bumper...more presentating ma...haha...

wah seh...the evo wannabe wira oso can join a...even front lights stil wira wor..be more professional la...change to evo headlights...haha....btw..notice the drawin at the back of the nemo kenari..do u realize tat the "nemo" look like three years old budak lukis one?lol

i think honda showroom car look nice then this jazz

no bodykit at all also got autoshow?

lol...move..look at the car opposite the myvi...the wira..boleh masuk initial B thread er...lol...gt wing..but rear lights ori..and rear bumper ori oso...dunno got skirt or not..but got one modified exhaust la..haha

kelvin--- said:
lol..move..u reli funny...lol...*clear thoats*...erm..move..how bout the orange satria le...sunroof on the bonnet...a lil creative...but the diffusers...i recalled i seen those diffusers somewhere...in a thread long time back...initial B...used to cut off rempits legs...lol...apasal use mivec bumper onli..more creative a bit la..custom make one...spend less on diffusers..and custom make nice bumper...more presentating ma...haha...

kelvin~~~

the diffusers is the front 2 besi thing is it??? cut mat rempit legs ?? i think cat walk near also kepala putus lor ~~~ wahahahahha:confused_smile:

kelvin--- said:
wah seh...the evo wannabe wira oso can join a...even front lights stil wira wor..be more professional la...change to evo headlights...haha....btw..notice the drawin at the back of the nemo kenari..do u realize tat the "nemo" look like three years old budak lukis one?lol

maybe 7years old kid can draw better la... i show u 1 more thing i find out...wah lau ....tis jazz also can go

the competition is 4 original car win...not extreme win...

kelvin u also can go liao.......tak rugi lo...u put 1 bird at ur sonata bonnet kau liao....

who organise this autoshow? sekolah kebolehan rendah mat rempit?

Top Bottom