Be Careful People!!

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
Guys & Gals,
Please be careful....there are people watching you. What happen was my girlfriend & my cousin just finish working out at True Fitness in USJ Taipan. They were walking back to my gf's car that was parked opposite True Fitness next to the telekom and as they were getting into the car they noticed one man hanging around that area where she parked so like anyone just start the car and drive la.....but something feel weird. According to my gf the car feel heavy so she went down to check and noticed the front right tyre was flat. So she called me...cause i stay in Subang Jaya. Prior to calling me....this man they saw earlier....walking up and down taking note both my gf & cousin and at one time was standing at one corner. My cousin was telling me that there isnt any bustop infront of the resident area except further down which is quite a distant where he was standing. After sometime...he came and asked what happen and my gf told him that got flat tyre. He offered to help....but my gf declined politely saying that her bf is on his way. So....me n my buddy reached there and start taking out the tyre....i was suspecting the tyre kena nail or something sharp....after checking thoroughly....there wasnt any nail or sharp object. So...instead of putting the spare tyre me n my buddy decided to go to the shell station opposite MPSJ just to pump some air and see....and as I was opening the valve cap I noticed some particle of sand filled in the cap....and me n my buddy was shocked at the amount of sound filled in the cap and the needle valve too....I was thinking how can so much of sand accumalate in the cap....when the cap was closed tightly all this while.....so I pumped the air into the tyre and check again....no nail or whatsoever.....at the same time puzzling at my discovery. So...i drove back and it struck me....the man that was lingering around that area where my gf's car is. So....there is a possibility of the man took note of these 2 girls going to gym....so he purposely open one of the cap and filled it up with sand and closed it....so with all those sand it will push the valve needle inside so the air can be let out....I was like WTF!!!! My buddy also agreed and what a technique he used to deflate the tyre and then....hang around there pretend to be samaritan to offer help but with an ulterior motive!!! Why i said so because according to both my gf N cousin....that man looked suspicious. What was his motives? Who knows...could be extortion/robbery later, asked for a favour to give him a ride to somewhere where all his friends are waiting to gang rape!!! F@%ker!!!Real Bastard!!! So gals out there please be careful and be watchful cause someone is always watching you. Nowaday....good samaritan is hard to comeby....today itself 2 rape cases reported in the Star paper....Thank God both my cousin n gf are safe now. USJ area full of all this shit....BE Careful wherever you are......

lordtakumi

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
that right mate , alwasy watch your back u dontknow whoever will watching overyou :/

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Taipan is full of this ppl.. becarefull dude.. my car 3months back in taipan got break into and take my tachometer and ICE.. my HOC member last month also got rob outside the bank 20k in cash at Taipan too.. be extra carefull and fully aleart of your surroundings..

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Toshan u damm free rite? bring Toshan J.r follow u go catch those buggers le.. kekeke =p

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
thanks for d news...
damn man.. what they 1 huh!!!
should advise my sibling whatever happen stay in d car dun bother ppl offer!!!

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
that's true. not only for gals, guys hav 2 b extra careful also. my only advise, if anything happen to ur car and while waiting for helps, wait inside the car, never stand outside esp in quiet area.

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
happened to me also last month....went to Taipan for lunch around Syed Abu area, park my car, came back my front tyre flatten, somore 1 month old tyre...cibai....damn sad...so angry and said alot of bad words until passerby look:shocked: luckilly when i changing tyre, no cibai kia came and kacau, if not i think fight will happen:angry_smile: .........but people watch out there....:retarded: .quite dangerous area...

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Woah,either your ride must be pretty eye catchy or you're one hell of an unlucky guy bro,your car's tyres get punctured pretty often huh,you better take more precautions then!

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
yakuza,

actually quite bad luck i have here......the incident happened to the same tyre that i change, so really wasted my marney.......first was this incident at USJ....then at the LDP area....damn sad.....dun know why people can do tis type of things.......really c'bai kias.....:angry_smile:

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Hmm it's probably a bad month for you if you are superstitious regarding those kind of stuff or maybe you should just make use of the public transportations for the time being haha =p

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Fatality said:
Toshan u damm free rite? bring Toshan J.r follow u go catch those buggers le.. kekeke =p
dam free????? cannotla,i m kuli not like u and BG taukey besar can relax and enjoy coconut drink in Gurney drive :beer:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

juz wanna noe it~
recently i found tat 4g93 hv hydraulic lifter and running in coil~
but it r oem~
so i am doing some research can it done?
4g93 sohc in coil~ nt carb~ in malaysia?
if yes pls tell me more info~
i feel wanna chnge it to coil~
bcoz dohc running expensive~
so i thinking of chnge to coil ignition sohc 4g93 lancer~
but it wiring r from ck~
other thn tis is~ ck 4g93 sohc is it expensive?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience