be careful of this seller, +6591121255

Mar 9, 2009
hi guys,

be careful of this seller, heard from my guy, he is not quite a honest guy, sell third hand or forth hand but tell people its second hand stuffs.

at least be honest abt it when you sell, its depends on the buyer whether he or she want to buy or not right, regardless of how many past owners it has.

and also got one time, my friendconfirm with him that he want to buy one of the part, the seller did not mention any deposit, but the next moment, he sms my friend say its already sold, then what the point of verbal confirmation?

heard he also use his company van to deliver his own personal parts to sell, i pity his boss sia.

gosh. never to trade with him again.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hi guys,

be careful of this seller, heard from my guy, he is not quite a honest guy, sell third hand or forth hand but tell people its second hand stuffs.

at least be honest abt it when you sell, its depends on the buyer whether he or she want to buy or not right, regardless of how many past owners it has.

and also got one time, my friendconfirm with him that he want to buy one of the part, the seller did not mention any deposit, but the next moment, he sms my friend say its already sold, then what the point of verbal confirmation?

heard he also use his company van to deliver his own personal parts to sell, i pity his boss sia.

normal la...

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
that looks like a singapore number?

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
better COD......no hassle

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I never trust verbal confirmation or sms confirmation or anyform of confirmation unless it is black and white based on my experience..You could discuss and discuss and discuss for more than a day about the condition of the goods , negotiating the price and etc..but this "jerks" would just sell it off without informing you within a second..There goes waste of time , handphone credit , excitement , stress level..All they want is fast money , quick money , 0-100 in 1 second for money..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the best is to meet up and COD......verbal or deposit paid via banking in sometime its at risk unless u know where the shop is....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
jus buy from someone u trusted...
I kena con also using COD to buy engine...
Haha , you told this before..Yeah , the person gave different engine block and something like that right..but how come bro ?

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
yeap...well, you know la...we not a mechanic,so dont know how to check to differentiate a 1.5 or a 1.8 engine head,but that solve coz that guy gave me the correct engine head...then the air filter n its box,cannot be fitted as it comes from perdana...ecu,he gave a mitsubishi 1.8 but not same engine as 4G93 one...Its an mpv ecu...the distributor and wiring he did not give also...so my car engine now is rojak le...
using 1.8head,1.6engine block,SOHC 1.8 ecu,1.5 distributor...
my mechanic trusted that malay guy coz they usually do business together,then that guy stab my mechanic's back...
haihzz...trust ppl also kena con...if i see that guy satria,sure ill burn it la...

sorry out of topic for a while,babyjess...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
babyjess said:
hi guys,

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with the asaid seller of babyjess. My statements are only by my personal experiences. Any similarities to anybody's situation is purely coincidental.

Actually... This kinda thing, kinda normal.

And sometimes, u can't blame the seller also.

I kena FFK by sellers few times, but mostly you can't blame them.

1- Because you did not deposit anything for the item you want to buy, you are in no way the seller's responsibility. No way bound to any deal. So the seller is not obligated to hold on to the item for you.

Seller did not commit any crime by seller it to the next highest bidder. Verbal confirmation is bullshit, you're always still at risk of losing the item to another buyer.

However fucked up that is, that's just how it is. I kena few times until when I kena the last few times, I also cant get myself to be angry at the seller already, I just told him "it's ok."

2- I'm not siding that guy. But have you thought about, sometimes the seller don't even know how many "previous owners" does his item have?

Maybe the person he bought the item from also told him it's 2nd hand.

And IF this guy bought that item 2nd hand from the previous seller, and took good care of it. I don't see a reason why he has to tell you that it is "3rd hand" or so forth. It just makes things more complicated.

So... Don't you think u're just making a scene here babyjess?

One thing I've learnt so far is, nobody fucking owes you anything.

Live with it and grow up.

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Thanks nitrus , shall follow you.."its okay"..I guess we should just find another seller..

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
loosend: Hahaha!!! Maybe we should all spam sms that number or something. :rofl:

Yeah la, the last 1-2 times that I kena FFK i also malas already. At first I replied n sound the person abit, when he replied to apologize, I just "it's ok.. not ur fault." .. Wah, the guy lagi felt bad, kept sms-ing and apologizing. LOL!!!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
He want to keep his reputation and have a good karma mah..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all... I am new here.. all sifu plz help me wit so problems and question tat i am facing now.... thx..

I hava proton saga (old virsion) now.. I deside to change the engine to 4g92 (Mivec)...

Question
1.Are the engine can fit into the saga? Am i gonna change the engine mount or mod the engine mount? Will tat effecting the car chasis?
2.Mod for the ori engine mount, will be approve by puspakom or not?
3.The mivec dashboard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience