Be careful with Mornflake Brand Oat Granola

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys and gals,

Recently went to Giant Supermarket and got myself some Mornflake Brand Muesli and at the same time my daughter wanted some Oat Granola.
Came back open the Granola poured some out for tasting. Tie up the balance and kept the packet. Next morning my daughter open the pack again for breakfast, and it so happen there was a worm in it and it so happen it climbed up to when we cut open the packet. If not, we might not have known and could have kept eating it....:hmmmm::thefinger:

Anyway, just to share with you all, just to be careful. I have been eating this brand Muesli for quite a while, so now have quit the brand....:driver:

This brand and packing

Can see the wormy?

Here.....

We return the packet to Giant and got our refund. The 2 packets of Muesli also return, so they have lost a customer.....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I did the same too, bought few pcs of chicken for my wife to cook upon returning home my wife was about to cook dinner,
she found out that the chicken had some foul smell & looked yellow, cost me bout Rm7.60.

therefore we threw the chicken away & ate out that night.

the next day I emailed Giant Malaysia regarding the incident, complaining that why are they always selling non-fresh poultry in their wet market section, its not the 1st time I see un-fresh stuff there, the prawn & squid stinks & looks like it has been sitting there are a few days already.

within 2 hours the store manager called me to apologize & asked me to come meet him.

upon meeting him he gave me a Rm50 voucher & apologized again.

after that incident the Giant store that I complained about revamped their whole wet poultry section, till today everything is fresh.

they almost lost a regular customer.

but I usually buy my groceries at Tesco. only certain items required then buy from Giant.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I did the same too, bought few pcs of chicken for my wife to cook upon returning home my wife was about to cook dinner,
she found out that the chicken had some foul smell & looked yellow, cost me bout Rm7.60.

therefore we threw the chicken away & ate out that night.

the next day I emailed Giant Malaysia regarding the incident, complaining that why are they always selling non-fresh poultry in their wet market section, its not the 1st time I see un-fresh stuff there, the prawn & squid stinks & looks like it has been sitting there are a few days already.

within 2 hours the store manager called me to apologize & asked me to come meet him.

upon meeting him he gave me a Rm50 voucher & apologized again.

after that incident the Giant store that I complained about revamped their whole wet poultry section, till today everything is fresh.

they almost lost a regular customer.

but I usually buy my groceries at Tesco. only certain items required then buy from Giant.
Bro. Danz, Actually my case not Giant fault and they did not loose me as customer but Mornflake lost me instead....hhahahhahhaa:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

how the hell do you grow worms in muesli that's vacuum sealed????
Bro. Izso, that is the thing:hmmmm::confused:. The packet was sealed nicely, and still within expiry date. Normally when buy packet stuff I check them proper. Some are vacuum sealed so they are compact and tightly packed. Some are air packed, means got some air cushion so it press on the packet should not deflate.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Muesli aren't vacuum sealed usually. Muesli by itself won't attract worms..so its definitely the sultana and apple, which probably was dehydrated before going in.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

like de one below... rubber lining... on car of course... no matter any part of de rubber lining... mine's oledi pale after all de sunshine... hmm... how to shines it back?? use wat to shine it back?? any idea??

thanks...

;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience