Bastard Who Steal Car Emblems | Lancer Evolution

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
i think the holes are only for old 80's car like mine... new cars all use 3M super bond!:biggrin:
Exactly what I have said. the old 80's car emblems have extinct (jap cars esp). So, where to find replacement? End of the day, the holes are sealed with glue.

New car emblem still can be bought new.

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
never ending story...buy today & lost the next day unless dont used ur car just park inside garage at ur home..ppl nowaday want some item in easy way just 'STEAL'

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
antenna also went missing lately...its a cycle, when urs lost then stART sourcing from the car park then it go on & on....

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Put it this way.the exterior of our cars are hardly ours.dent marks,bee sting antenna (kuku chiow as refered by my gf) and emblems are easily taken.even the tyres air valve cap was stolen.now abit less.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
that is exactly why, my car on the outside has 0 emblem,0 logo,o window visor,tyre air valve cap=rubber type,no antenna also . serious.

even with all that being zero......somebody stole my RIGHT side smoked signal light :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: by using a screwdriver to jack/bend my bonnet up to take it !

there will always be something for these bastards to steal,so why bother using my hard earned money to feed their filthy disgusting habit? all i know is,one fine day,i will catch these buggers in action,whether its my car,stranger or another brothers car...i will kick the living shyt out of his as$...even if he is not stealing something and scratching somebodies car,i will still kick his ass,cause i know if that was my car,and a stranger did that for me,i will be soooooo grateful.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Yea these guys got nothing else better to do than steal.beat the crap out of em.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
or just shove the a couple of emblems in the thief ass, since the thief love the emblem so much.:biggrin:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
that is exactly why, my car on the outside has 0 emblem,0 logo,o window visor,tyre air valve cap=rubber type,no antenna also . serious.

even with all that being zero......somebody stole my RIGHT side smoked signal light :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: by using a screwdriver to jack/bend my bonnet up to take it !

there will always be something for these bastards to steal,so why bother using my hard earned money to feed their filthy disgusting habit? all i know is,one fine day,i will catch these buggers in action,whether its my car,stranger or another brothers car...i will kick the living shyt out of his as$...even if he is not stealing something and scratching somebodies car,i will still kick his ass,cause i know if that was my car,and a stranger did that for me,i will be soooooo grateful.
hahaha..damn they sounded desperate..

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Karma? Just think about it...

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.[2].

Examples of karma
The process of action and reaction on all levels—physical, mental and spiritual—is karma. One must pay attention to thoughts, because thought can make karmas—good, bad and mixed.[1]

“I say kind words to you, and you feel peaceful and happy. I say harsh words to you, and you become ruffled and upset. The kindness and the harshness will return to me, through others, at a later time.”

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
common items easy to steal:
- 'kukuciao' antenna
- wiper
- emblems
- tyre air valve cap
- side/signal lights
- etc..etc..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, as the title suggest, is there any ARB that is thicker than 23mm on the market? Looked around on the internet & 23mm is the biggest one available... :dontknow: looking for something in the 25/26mm range.

Please let me know if parts from other makes can fit , i don't mind.

P.S. It is satay bush style, not the drop link style like gti.

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience