Bastard Who Steal Car Emblems | Lancer Evolution

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
sorry bro, don mean any offense ya, my msg is to those who use stolen emblems..really a**hole.....
hehe no hard feelings taken bro..just remembering my immature ways of wasting my hard earned money :biggrin: if only i used that money & bought 42" LCD TV for my mom & dad..

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hehe no hard feelings taken bro..just remembering my immature ways of wasting my hard earned money :biggrin: if only i used that money & bought 42" LCD TV for my mom & dad..
same thought here...now no money buy funiture...short 20k...:banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My emblem also lost twice....the Lion and the word Peugeot...stick then then hilang..until I tulan don't stick it.. but the Lion have to put back at the front because it will have a empty hole there..

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
same thought here...now no money buy funiture...short 20k...:banghead:
hahahahaahah i know we did lots of things we regret..pls dont bang ur head against the wall :biggrin:

My emblem also lost twice....the Lion and the word Peugeot...stick then then hilang..until I tulan don't stick it.. but the Lion have to put back at the front because it will have a empty hole there..
i dont think u can find easily peugeot emblem can't u? wonder how much is the original lion :slug:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Losing emblem is quite "common" in Malaysia. Exterior stuff on the car can be taken of easily.
I've lost plenty of car parts from the cars I've driven. This include bee sting antenna, fog lamps, emblems, hubcaps, small roundish mirrors (attached to the door mirror) and plenty of car windscreen wipers too.

I lost count already. After all these years, I rather driving a super stock standard, bread and butter boxy iswara car. Nobody would curi my stuff, so far.
iswara door lining very expensive and the rear hood plastic cover....now got no stock...careful oh...my friend's one got stolen.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

but u spend yr $$$ to buy something u enjoy rather than some bastards who go and steal....anyway still not late...u can still earn for many lcd tv to come..

nice meeting u..:) cheerz

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
starfish, hard to find and last time I saw one Tiara using peugeot logo.....funny...this people got identity crisis

Just this morning, I saw a Kancil with Mitsu and BMW logo at the back of his car. 2 Mitsu logo and 1 BMW....I was like WTF...did Mitsu and BMW merge...Hahaha

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
just now i saw ford telstar old model with evolution VIII emblem.....really bastard.

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
starfish, hard to find and last time I saw one Tiara using peugeot logo.....funny...this people got identity crisis

Just this morning, I saw a Kancil with Mitsu and BMW logo at the back of his car. 2 Mitsu logo and 1 BMW....I was like WTF...did Mitsu and BMW merge...Hahaha
hahaha...yeah..still this one better than the Evo with Proton emblem case...hehheh..

just now i saw ford telstar old model with evolution VIII emblem.....really bastard.
yeah bro..nice meeting u too the other night..u cabut awal and went to 'service' your 'parts' ka..hahahaa..will join u guys tt again once I'm back here..

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
I think after this I remove all the mitsu logo from my gt and use waja one, sure no one will steal.

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
no need emblem oso cantik maaa.....janji polish ur car till shine :)

(I hate polishing/removing dirt stucked in-between inside emblems)

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
just lot my emblem last week... still got no time to remove the double side tape yet...

Attachments

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i think most of the time the ppl to actually remove the emblems are children/school children...not other driver... unless when sumone has been lansi alot than other drivers might do sumthing to our car i guess.... that's y alot of those 3 star badges go missing!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Emblem stolen that leaves double sided tapes still ok.

I hate to think about the holes (on the car body) when the bastard thieves pull out the emblem from there.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Emblem stolen that leaves double sided tapes still ok.

I hate to think about the holes (on the car body) when the bastard thieves pull out the emblem from there.
i think the holes are only for old 80's car like mine... new cars all use 3M super bond!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience