(asking) how to increase my top

angeldeservetosleep

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
i guess the ECU fail to read ur gearbox. as per mention, auto to manual. ur ECU still read it as auto~! u can go to PDT(i forgot the name). go to proton, and ask for it. they will reset ur ECU from auto gb to manual gb. my frenz did the same with his gen2. at first he not do the PDT. rpm act like auto. when u engage clutch, the rpm will auto gain about 0.5k. its like when u change ur gear from D to N. where ur rpm will up a bit if u notice. 2nd, his pickup quite bad for a gen2.
after he do the PDT, the car going much faster and top at 215km.h with big 17'rim and big big gt wing~!
hope it helps u~! share my info only. correct me if im wrong

qimme

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
the foreman change the ecu, but i dont know what ecu... I will take the ECU code n show it to u guy.. coz i dont know what ECU... the auto ECU have take off n safe put on my under seat.. hehehe

jetpa86

Known Member
Oct 20, 2008
hmmm...
try change to 4g91 mitsubishi
pikap power and top speed ada
hehehe:rolleyes:

qimme

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
hmmm...
try change to 4g91 mitsubishi
pikap power and top speed ada
hehehe:rolleyes:
wahhhhhhh!!! all need big money.. dont have one.. 4 now just want using 4g92p.. if got money, then i change

bulat_gti

Known Member
Jun 25, 2008
i think.....gear box 1.5 + clutch n pressure plate 8" + flywhell 1.6 have 7 hole = got have problem coz gearbox housing have a diffrent between 1.6 housing...refer ur mechanic..

qimme

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
:confused::confused::confused::confused: hellllllppppppppppppppppp

Bump: :confused::confused::confused::confused: hellllllppppppppppppppppp

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Bro there seems to a problem with your rev numbers...

3rd gear only 125kmh ??my wira 1.5 with siemens ECU last time also can hit 140+- on 3rd gear...

I THINK If your mech change ecu,there should be a problem with the ecu,not providing sufficient fuel to allow your car to push further...if im not mistaken...Those numbers are very wrong for a manual 1.6...4g92...What ecu he replaced for you?

There must be a lot of restriction either in terms of your air intake, fuel supply or exhaust outlet...Its too sluggish.

Have you visited the mech who did up your car? Whats your car performance like before changing to manual?

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
dont waste ur money to mod exhaust or what. wira 1.6 with stock condition should achieve around 190km/h or at least 180km/h even in stock condition. go and service ur car and make sure ur engine in tip top condition. check ur clutch plate for any slipage. what rim size u r using now? the diferrent between 1.5 and 1.6 gearbox not very much. only at the 1st and 5th ratio. my 12years old putra still in stock condition and still can achieve 210km/h with no problem. run on 15inch rim.

jon_fnd

Known Member
Jan 1, 2009
good day

i am using wira 1.6 with 1.5 gear box and my problem is top speed. allready done change cluch plate , skim flywheel , good setting but my top only at 190km/h . pick up very good even i can win with waja cam pro with light mod.
for me better change gear box to 1.6 or 1.8. but this gear box not come cheap.
:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whoever lost a satria can go check it out.
its just parked by the roadside outside the perdana emerald condo...opposite citibank.
dunno if anyone report it...i guess not else police come tow it away.

from outside, almost everything has been stripped from it.
gray color.
no number plate.
no seats.
no lights.

iirc, the rims are SE ones.
dunno if engine got or not since i never bothered stop to take a closer look.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience