another idiot on the road - white iswara - BFW 3593

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeah, what the story?....

*just to share, yesterday in federal highway, on my way to um, with my wife, baby & mother... there is this stupid s-class with 888 number suddenly gave signal and move in front of me, i brake, check on my wife & baby and gave the f**ker a long horn... then slow down in the middle lane... can see he looking at mirror wondering why i horn him...

-Money can buy u comfort, but not Intelligent & Respect-
That Sounds familiar...I really thought someone horn me. Thought I heard wrongly...:hmmmm2:
Sorry man, for the inconvenient caused..:adore:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
yeah, what the story?....

*just to share, yesterday in federal highway, on my way to um, with my wife, baby & mother... there is this stupid s-class with 888 number suddenly gave signal and move in front of me, i brake, check on my wife & baby and gave the f**ker a long horn... then slow down in the middle lane... can see he looking at mirror wondering why i horn him...

-Money can buy u comfort, but not Intelligent & Respect-
Eh? Similar like my case, but my case even worse gave no signal. Was driving normally towards the SmartTag lanes, suddenly this black Vios came very close to my right hand side and cut in front of me to go to the Touch & Go lanes in the middle. No signal! Muthafarker must have been sleeping on the wheel and only realise he's heading towards the wrong toll lane. I brake sudden and highlighted at the muthafarker even my wife and 7 months old baby a bit shocked.

I was fuming at that time I went slowly into the SmartTag lane waiting for this muthafarker. Can clearly see this muthafarker wearing white songkok and spectacle not dare to look at me, look ahead only. Then after I passed the SmartTag, drove slowly oso cannot see the Vios on my rear view mirror.

Still I drove very slowly on the slowest lane, waiting for the Vios. Then not 1 minute saw this muthafarker black Vios driving on the fast lane, quickly I tailgate and highlighted the muthafarker. Muthafarker went to the middle lane and drove slow. I went side by side and point finger at him. He drove slower, I drove slower oso, on the fast lane. Muthafarker must have been scared just look front oni. Bast@rd. My wife then scold me so I just cut in front of the Vios and braked. I drove slow then the Vios drove very slow so I just moved on. Bast@rd drove like a crook but actually a chicken.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
An eye for an eye is a vicious cycle. It may end in tragedy. Most road violence and accidents are caused by man's attitude. Be patience bro especially there is your family onboard.

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
Hi Guys... wat happen to that white iswara with number plate in picture..wat is the story...
or this simply taruk case :smokin::smokin:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
teo,u have that syndrome what we call road rage.hahahahaha
just over take and give the middle finger.thats enough.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
That Sounds familiar...I really thought someone horn me. Thought I heard wrongly...:hmmmm2:
Sorry man, for the inconvenient caused..:adore:
waaa... ZTH full of rich people nowadays .... all driving s-class summore ....

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

agree bro, with family inside, just give the finger + looooong horn, then proceed to your normal driving.... no point risking your family for these bas***d...

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
I think I need to be cured lar... cannot be like this forever... sell my turbo my vtec car by a hybrid and become nice...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i dont get it.. why people always change lane without even looking in the side mirror..

signal on.. but hey.. ur signal so powerful ka? respect la people on that lane.. give way to them 1st la..

then, when i horn.. stare like i'm the guilty one.. if i give him the finger, nnt gaduh plak.. MALAS...

some more, so f**king old.. anytime can beat one.. but i'm the guy who respect the elderly..

nuff said :stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A great video of the 24hour of Nurburgring created by Tim and Nick Hahne of a German production house called stereoscreen.de. It shows life at the 'Ring during the 24 hour race, one of the most grueling but loved endurance race. Its a video worth watching in HD and worth every second of the 13 minutes it runs for.

<embed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience