Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

another idiot on the road - white iswara - BFW 3593

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LizardKing

basically along the LDP, acting like gangster...and had his wife and kid in the backseat...

Attachments

• 020420112962.jpg
    020420112962.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 550
More info on what he did bro?

a spam ? has a photo, yet not story and verification...

This is not right. Can't simply upload peoples car without any justification.
We can consider as an act of sabotage bro.

Last edited:
Well said BoxCarRacer, I think the plate number should be blurred out to avoid any direct identification to the involved car and possible retaliation, be the story is true or not. I think none of us would like the same thing happen to ourselves.

yeah, what the story?....

*just to share, yesterday in federal highway, on my way to um, with my wife, baby & mother... there is this stupid s-class with 888 number suddenly gave signal and move in front of me, i brake, check on my wife & baby and gave the f**ker a long horn... then slow down in the middle lane... can see he looking at mirror wondering why i horn him...

-Money can buy u comfort, but not Intelligent & Respect-

*just to share, yesterday in federal highway, on my way to um, with my wife, baby & mother... there is this stupid s-class with 888 number suddenly gave signal and move in front of me, i brake, check on my wife & baby and gave the f**ker a long horn... then slow down in the middle lane... can see he looking at mirror wondering why i horn him...

Hahaha har1th7, the S-class fella looks innocent, I sat in a E-Class once and the soundproof is blurdy superb I couldn't even hear my own's horn!!! And this is an S-Class in your case!:adore:

Hahaha har1th7, the S-class fella looks innocent, I sat in a E-Class once and the soundproof is blurdy superb I couldn't even hear my own's horn!!! And this is an S-Class in your case!:adore:

bro...u sure u sat before only ka? sure the E class your wan la...haha....got driver to drive u around summore......:adore: :sleep:

That Sounds familiar...I really thought someone horn me. Thought I heard wrongly...:hmmmm2:
Sorry man, for the inconvenient caused..:adore:

That Sounds familiar...I really thought someone horn me. Thought I heard wrongly...:hmmmm2:
Sorry man, for the inconvenient caused..:adore:

SF : ahahaahaha......dun let me bitch slap u hahahahaahha :adore:
add another car to yr garage ah......:biggrin:

Top Bottom