another idiot on the road - white iswara - BFW 3593

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
yeah, what the story?....

*just to share, yesterday in federal highway, on my way to um, with my wife, baby & mother... there is this stupid s-class with 888 number suddenly gave signal and move in front of me, i brake, check on my wife & baby and gave the f**ker a long horn... then slow down in the middle lane... can see he looking at mirror wondering why i horn him...

-Money can buy u comfort, but not Intelligent & Respect-
Eh? Similar like my case, but my case even worse gave no signal. Was driving normally towards the SmartTag lanes, suddenly this black Vios came very close to my right hand side and cut in front of me to go to the Touch & Go lanes in the middle. No signal! Muthafarker must have been sleeping on the wheel and only realise he's heading towards the wrong toll lane. I brake sudden and highlighted at the muthafarker even my wife and 7 months old baby a bit shocked.

I was fuming at that time I went slowly into the SmartTag lane waiting for this muthafarker. Can clearly see this muthafarker wearing white songkok and spectacle not dare to look at me, look ahead only. Then after I passed the SmartTag, drove slowly oso cannot see the Vios on my rear view mirror.

Still I drove very slowly on the slowest lane, waiting for the Vios. Then not 1 minute saw this muthafarker black Vios driving on the fast lane, quickly I tailgate and highlighted the muthafarker. Muthafarker went to the middle lane and drove slow. I went side by side and point finger at him. He drove slower, I drove slower oso, on the fast lane. Muthafarker must have been scared just look front oni. Bast@rd. My wife then scold me so I just cut in front of the Vios and braked. I drove slow then the Vios drove very slow so I just moved on. Bast@rd drove like a crook but actually a chicken.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
An eye for an eye is a vicious cycle. It may end in tragedy. Most road violence and accidents are caused by man's attitude. Be patience bro especially there is your family onboard.

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
Hi Guys... wat happen to that white iswara with number plate in picture..wat is the story...
or this simply taruk case :smokin::smokin:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
teo,u have that syndrome what we call road rage.hahahahaha
just over take and give the middle finger.thats enough.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
That Sounds familiar...I really thought someone horn me. Thought I heard wrongly...:hmmmm2:
Sorry man, for the inconvenient caused..:adore:
waaa... ZTH full of rich people nowadays .... all driving s-class summore ....

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

agree bro, with family inside, just give the finger + looooong horn, then proceed to your normal driving.... no point risking your family for these bas***d...

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
I think I need to be cured lar... cannot be like this forever... sell my turbo my vtec car by a hybrid and become nice...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i dont get it.. why people always change lane without even looking in the side mirror..

signal on.. but hey.. ur signal so powerful ka? respect la people on that lane.. give way to them 1st la..

then, when i horn.. stare like i'm the guilty one.. if i give him the finger, nnt gaduh plak.. MALAS...

some more, so f**king old.. anytime can beat one.. but i'm the guy who respect the elderly..

nuff said :stupid:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
i dont get it.. why people always change lane without even looking in the side mirror..

signal on.. but hey.. ur signal so powerful ka? respect la people on that lane.. give way to them 1st la..

then, when i horn.. stare like i'm the guilty one.. if i give him the finger, nnt gaduh plak.. MALAS...

some more, so f**king old.. anytime can beat one.. but i'm the guy who respect the elderly..

nuff said :stupid:
i think they do look the mirror, but they only see their own door. most of our Malaysian driver adjust their side mirror to see their own door on half of the mirror and the other half only see the road. this create a very2 big blindspot on both side. JPJ don't teach us while taking license. they only want to see u do something with your side mirror then u pass. hahaha...

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006

People think giving signal validates their act of changing lane by cutting in.

It should be giving signal + ensure ample space.

If a person wave his hand to give signal then proceed to jump in front of a speeding car, sure his fault lar die. How can a speeding car brake if somebody jumped in front of it? Same like cars that cut to another lane. Want space, give space to others to brake/slow down oso lar. It's case of helping others to help yourselves.

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
If a person wave his hand to give signal then proceed to jump in front of a speeding car, sure his fault lar die. How can a speeding car brake if somebody jumped in front of it? Same like cars that cut to another lane. Want space, give space to others to brake/slow down oso lar. It's case of helping others to help yourselves.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me when i was speeding in the fast lane around 150km/h when this car suddenly came out from the middle lane (without giving signal) and drove like 90km/h...guess i'll be having high blood pressure soon :mad:

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
I got this at JPJ website
Lain-Lain Penerbitan

Memberi isyarat ke kiri
Pemandu hendaklah sekali lagi memberi isyarat ke kiri sekurang-kurangnya tiga saat. pada masa yang sama juga hendaklah menggunakan jangkaan jarak yang selamat
sebelum bergerak ke kiri.

Bergerak ke kiri
Sebelum bergerak ke kiri, pastikan anda mempunyai ruangan yang cukup untuk berada di hadapan kenderaan yang dipotong. Kenderaan boleh bergerak ke kiri sebaik sahaja pemandu dapat melihat hadapan kenderaan yang dipotong melalui cermin pandang belakang.

Menyambung kelajuan
Tentukan pemandu berada di lorong yang betul dengan mengambil kira peraturan 2 saat bagi kenderaan di belakang dan peraturan 12 saat untuk pandangan ke hadapan.

Sometimes people tend to forget the basics of driving since F1 is in town. :driver:

LizardKing

Aug 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm...ok...basically i was behind the guy la...just turned from subang to sunway...

then sunway near the mosque there one lady driver masuk his lane from right...
then he go overtake on left and wind down window started shouting dunno what...not like it was going to bang or anything.
then from sunway he started chasing until somewhere after the ldp 'penang' bridge there...and dunno what he waving...
can see his wife and kid just sitting quietly...
after that he turned off somewhere near going to the golf club...

im sure one day hes going to meet the wrong ppl...and may just put his wife and kid in danger...

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Maybe he just had his Bad Day or MAYBE its just to close. COme to think about, im not trying to be gender biased but it seems that its alwiz been a lady driver doing that stunt. Their side mirrors are folded izzit?

LizardKing

Aug 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yea their side mirrors folded :P
today also some lady driver with P turn into my lane from a corner...like wtf...driving school never teach to stick to ur lane when turning?

malaysia should also saman drivers who drive too slow on the road...
dont need to say autobahn la...even new zealand does that cos the malaysian contestants on last season's amazing race asia got saman for driving too slow there :P

Dec 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
well cant blame if the person changed lane after the person already give a long signal light but the person on faster lane never gave them chance to change lane. we have to tolerate a bit

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Hahaha.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's understood how this "minority" group lady driver drive their ride. We need to apologize them. We need to be careful.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all. i would like to ask can the evo 4, 5 or 6 engine be transplant into the inspira aka lancer gt??? can this be done? anybody knows???? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience