another scam or not

some forummer came to me to check on this site: WTS Myvi, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW!

i am not sure whether its a scam or not unless somebody with solid evidence or already get conned then we can confirm its a scam....did anyone from here "kena" from this.

personally i find the prices for those cars are far too cheap even for an entry level model, its about 30% to 50% cheaper than outside...cannot be even you are an importer, the cost is way too low...pls check out and pls be aware of these as its happened here in town....mudah.my we came across a few cases.....

so guys, be cautious with whatever dealings you going thru, get someone who is familiar to go along and stop if u find anything suspicious.....money is yours...so be alert!

cheerz n out!

Wtf.. LP640 for 500k? I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

But anything that's too good to be true probably is.

Brand new car even if you buy direct is not that cheap, like that Myvi for example.

Can you spell c-o-n j-o-b?

Therefore, we cannot change the name in the grant, to avoid extra loadful of money for both parties. Name ownership will be company's name, however your name will be the 2nd party
it means legally, the car does not belong to you. if the company bankrupt the car will be taken to settle any outstanding debts and you will be left with nothing.

you are paying to "rent" the car. wow this is a clever scheme, anybody want to start a business?

I smell a rat here....

Be wary about the too-good-to-be-true deals......

jeffayn

Mar 27, 2004
haha... after years of swimming in the pool , you will know if the shark is coming or not... hahha

it means legally, the car does not belong to you. if the company bankrupt the car will be taken to settle any outstanding debts and you will be left with nothing.

you are paying to "rent" the car. wow this is a clever scheme, anybody want to start a business?
Yeap, somethings gotta give, nothing is for free in this world! :)
If those are legit, they all will be sold out by now! Heck, I'll probably buy most of them and quickly sell to make huge profits!