4G91 Gang..

ya i noe is da bullet sound, tappet lor.. not repair, think of overhaul it lor.. but tappet coz alot rite?? do u noe how much it cost for 1 biji?? is bullet valve fittedable:hmmmm:
the bullet (hydraulic lifter/lash adjuster) can be service if it not wear (makan/haus), usually the noise is result from dirty engine oil that stuck in the tiny oil passage in it. just take out all the lifter, press slowly using vice to let all the dirty oil out.
To take out the lifter is not necessary to take out the cam (some mechanic doesn't know this)

For the engine oil, try Magnatec, this oil I find very friendly to the lifter

As for carb, I would like to suggest Weber DGAV series, as it is progressive carb, give you power as well not 'makan' you on fuel. If it tune nicely will more economical than injection, provided you not floor you pedal hehehehe

For the overhaul you can get around 1K, changing valve seal, pistong ring, head gasket set.

While you were there, add litle bit more to rebore and plonk in high comp piston

hope this will help and happy modding

no..stock ler.. almost everything stock.. my gearbox 1.3 stock n carb stock.. hoping to hv one also but not now ler.. juz started working, gaji cukup makan only haha.. i heard dat 91 carb hv ECU to control wan, but very weird not mine:confused: i dunno whr my dad get it frm:confused:
91 carb is electro carburetor, have a tiny so called computer box. Hard to find a mechanic that able to tune it, so normally they just disable it.

wow... I LIKE BOT kekekekek

Let Me Share ( all inside engine only )

4G92 ( Mivec Block )
4G93T Head
4G93T Intake
4G92 Mivec Turtle ported up to 65mm
4G91 Wiring add on Knocking sensor
4G93T Exhaust Manifold
Toyota Supercharged 8.9:1 Forged Piston
Duratech Conrod (4G92)
Jun Cam ( 272/272 ) Lift 10.85
TD05 20G Turbine
Bro, how much it cost for the JUN and Duratech Conrod?

one of my fren at taman titiwangsa have 1 set this caberator..
but not sure still have or not..
if u interested i can give u fon number for call

carburator weber DGAV 32/36+tapak for 4g91
Price: RM 350

this is pic show u everything!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• weber.JPG
    weber.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 238
  • weber1.JPG
    weber1.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 112
come! come! buy this carb, so i hv geng hahahahahah

hahaaahaha..suka ar..
but i'm not sure still have or not..
becoz he also posting at mudah.com 3day ago..
try ur lucky la...
i also buy radiator + two fan from him..
long type n single layer just rm100 only
already tested and item in good condition.

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Bro, how much it cost for the JUN and Duratech Conrod?

JUN cam i got sell :)

for 4G93T - 272/272 lift 10.85 RM 3200 best with hardened valve spring

Duratech : i got no stock d....I got it end of the year.... forgot how much liao RM2xxx i think ...

Happy Modding bro ~

sky22 tokey besar maa!

egegegge ...

if got money sure buy from u =p

Last edited:
Tappet sounds is coz' of a design flaw. The tappets get jammed easily wif dirt... which makes the oil travel thru insufficient to lubricate... thus making u hav the tappet sounds lor. There are aftermarket tappets sold with bigger 'salur' for the oil to go thru wan, so it doesn't get jammed to easily. =p

But if otherwise, you take good care of your engine, you wouldn't come across it. Make sure u NEVER go late for servicing. Coz' if too dirty liau ur engine oil, ur tappets tend to get jammed easily.

I used to use Castrol MAgnatec as well... its quite good for 4G91. Eventually I switched to Endless, and then HKS. These 2 makes the engines lighter compared to Magnatec... more rev-happy.

Btw... since when Jun got make cams for 4G9x wan? Besides Mivec lah... i know they have mivec cams... since when they got 4G93 cams?

wow...
lots of info here....

as for tappet sounds...
i hav it during cold start....
so every morning just let the engine run for 15mins....
then everythin ok...
m using castrol edge now.....
engine feel lighter compared to using magnetac.....
guess coz the oil is "thinner" la....

bro joe...
did u change ur valve springs when using ur matspeed cams???

bro sky....
ur spec makes me "horny" man!!!!
guess i know who to go for if i wanna get full info for BOT....
was planning to get mivec block n put in supercharged pistons as well...
but use back the mivec conrod la....
opt for mivec block coz of the oil squitters.....

but wat's bothering me is all abt the wiring oni......
did u convert to MAP sensor in order to read boost???
as for the knock sensor....
wat's the purpose huh???
i'm damn noob....

the JUN cams i saw at the market place for quite some time edi....
damn tempting...
but the price.....WOW!!!!
looking at the $$$ u dump into ur engine....
guess its sufficient for u to plonk in a 4G63T edi man.....
with 4G61/67 custom form for endorsement....

but as always.....
u do not get the fun of modding.....
heehee.....

Calvin,
play 4G63T u get more fun modding than a 4G9x series engine lar... got soooooo much more parts available for u to choose from. =p Wat toking u... =p And they're proper parts... not simply rojak wif parts that aren't meant for ur engine... =p Else later piston hight not ngam la, this la that la, end up doing all kinda gungho things to make them fit! =p

Btw... do not get fooled. Still don't think JUN cams exist for 4g93. =p Its simply not in their catalogue... only got for mivec.

bro joe...
did u change ur valve springs when using ur matspeed cams???

i didnt change my valve spring =P .. but if change it it will be much much much more better.

if im not mistaken , the JUN cam for 4g93 just launch last year .. we can get it at GT auto and other well known performance shop or we can just PM Simon aka Sky22. He sell the cams and using it. Got 2 type for 4g93T and 4g93 NA. For NA 272/272 and 304/304 degree. The choice is yours =p

engine oil that i use castrol magnatec ... it is relly gud .. price& performance.

BTW helping my friend sell his matspeed cams ... call for best price!
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor.../242728-[wts]matspeed-highcam-for-4g93na.html

regards

Last edited:
Jun's website last updated 2nd October 2008 leh... don't see them mentioning anything about coming out with 4G93 high cams... unless it was launched at most 8 days ago lah! LoL... =p

Jun's website last updated 2nd October 2008 leh... don't see them mentioning anything about coming out with 4G93 high cams... unless it was launched at most 8 days ago lah! LoL... =p

are u sure?

Last edited:
bro sky....
ur spec makes me "horny" man!!!!
guess i know who to go for if i wanna get full info for BOT....
was planning to get mivec block n put in supercharged pistons as well...
but use back the mivec conrod la....
opt for mivec block coz of the oil squitters.....

but wat's bothering me is all abt the wiring oni......
did u convert to MAP sensor in order to read boost???
as for the knock sensor....
wat's the purpose huh???
i'm damn noob....

Bro...previously when Use

E-Manage Ultimate den Downgrade to E Manage Blue I still use back the Original 4G93T 449 Air Flow Sensors ...

But now upgraded to Haltech d ...im converted to Map sensor .coz E6x build in Map sensor...wiring i still use back the 4G91 Wiring ..but my mechanic add on Knocking Sensor and Wiring ...

if got issue with wiring ...can find me loh ...my mechanic is expert in wiring

Planning Mods : Greddy TD06 20G

Last edited:

Bro Jun cam for 4G93 Available lar ....

its Custom order from Jun from our malaysia performance distributor ..... u can check at GT Auto KSP and S S Racing :) u can give a call to JUN Japan Directly and I did call them previously..yes..they do manafacturer Jun 4G93 Cam .... by request only

I dont think GT Auto, KSP & S S Racing will cheat ppl

Cheers

Refer photos

DSC00278.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01826.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

Go to the website and check for urself lor... of course i'm SURE lor... =p

Dun take this the wrong way, but you really expect me to believe you called Japan meh? I wouldn't believe anyone who says they call Japan lar, unless they speak Japanese. Unless you do. =p

Pictures mean nothing dude... Those that come from China also 99% close to original packaging wan. =p

Wonder whut other wayz can we know its the real deal?

using GSR air flow straight than can detect boost edi???
i really not very sure on this....
sigh.....

bro alvin.....
wat i'm saying is.....
with the same amount of money...say 10k....
can do up 4g91 meaning all the internal parts change.....
OR....
convert to a stock 4g63t.....
no doubt the money n time spent on 4g91 BOT might not giv u more power than 4g63....
BUT.....u get to enjoy the process.....
anyway...
just a casual remarks la.....
dun take it so seriously.....

abt the JUN cams....
i can see fire comin up edi wei!!!!
but well....japanese do speak english la.....
anyway....dun need to war over here la....
most of us poor modders....
how to afford such cams???
wahahahahaha

bro joe...
its really tempting....
but now in the process of paying off debt.....
wahahahaha

Go to the website and check for urself lor... of course i'm SURE lor... =p

Dun take this the wrong way, but you really expect me to believe you called Japan meh? I wouldn't believe anyone who says they call Japan lar, unless they speak Japanese. Unless you do. =p

Pictures mean nothing dude... Those that come from China also 99% close to original packaging wan. =p

Wonder whut other wayz can we know its the real deal?

really ler...... its original from Japan 1 ler...u can search their phone number or email them...they can manafacturer for u ....what u mean is GT Auto . SS Racing and KSP Sell fake stuff loh ....ermmmmm

forgot to tell u ...my brother is working with mutiara motors in Jb and able to speak japanese... and we clarified with JUN , well ... website last time i also check b4..and really dun have ..... I also doubt ..but now i got a clear answer ...