2007 Great Britain GP

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I guess Ferrari will have the edge against McLaren this coming weekend based on last week race performance and yesterday's practice time.
However, I still hope Lewis can win the Britain GP in front of his home crowd.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i can hardly wait to watch. must be very interesting again. hamilton must be so determined to win in front of home crowds. ferrari will push to the max to reduce points defeceit. if they lose this coming 2 races to CmLaren, it be really hard to catch up with them towards end of the season.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
what can i say, Hamilton steal P1 from Alonso and Kimi at very last attack.
When was the last time a British driver grab pole position at Silverstone?

Qualifying
Q1: Hamilton - P4
Q2: Hamilton - P3
Q3: Hamilton - P1

Hamilton really pick up the circuit so damn fast? He don't even take part in Silverstone testing like what Alonso did! OMG.

But other Britain doesn't score well, Jenson and Davidson both knocked at Q1 (P18, P19), DC knocked out at Q2 (P12, not bad for Red Bull)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hamilton! Hamilton! Hamilton!
He done a perfect final qualifying lap a few seconds before the chequered flag to snatch pole from Kimi by 0.102sec.
Today's battle gonna be between Ferrari and McLaren.
The top 10 positions were filled up with McLarens, Ferraris, BMWs, Toyotas and Renaults.
The last time a British F1 driver took pole position for the British GP was in 1996 by Damon Hill with Williams.
The year that Damon Hill won the World Drivers' Championship title.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Now, I love Hamilton. Think he is brilliant and he is bringing new audiences into F1.

But stop over hyping the kid already.

BlackSamurai, Hamilton has tested with McLaren at Silverstone for many times, McLaren and other teams test there all the time. Although he didn't test the last time when Alonso did, it doesn't disadvantage him much.

And he showed he's human when he made that pitstop error. Brilliant lap to take pole though.

Finally, well done to Kimi for a blistering drive to win his second GP in a row.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Damn, i hated when the reds stand on top of the podium.
What have they did to offend you?? it is a fair race and anyone who won it legally and fairly has the right to be on top of the podium...even if it is STR or the Super Aguris...

Oh, no!
Lewis made his first obvious mistake in front of his home crowd!
he is human after all... and human makes mistakes... furthermore... he is under preassure to perform under his home crowd and his father not to mention... didn't you see the reactions of Anthony after Lewis grabbed pole... it is the first time i think seeing Anthony being so perked up...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Now, I love Hamilton. Think he is brilliant and he is bringing new audiences into F1.

But stop over hyping the kid already.

BlackSamurai, Hamilton has tested with McLaren at Silverstone for many times, McLaren and other teams test there all the time. Although he didn't test the last time when Alonso did, it doesn't disadvantage him much.

And he showed he's human when he made that pitstop error. Brilliant lap to take pole though.

Finally, well done to Kimi for a blistering drive to win his second GP in a row.
i just have this feeling that he sacrificed his race strategy just to grab pole... his times during Q1 and Q2 were not as quick.. and he suddenly stormed up in Q3 to grab pole...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
it's not the pitstop error that cause him that much of time, according to Hamilton, the car balance is not there after his first pitstop and he change to harder compound (tyres).

Did you guys notice the Ferrari new rim cover?

si|verfish,
OIC.

"Mr. 100% podium finish record" already making history after 9 rounds of GP.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
But, I have to admit that qualifying lap by Hamilton was immense. After he pulled that off, I was laughing at how ridiculous it was. You could see he was pushing right to the very knife edge.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
i just have this feeling that he sacrificed his race strategy just to grab pole... his times during Q1 and Q2 were not as quick.. and he suddenly stormed up in Q3 to grab pole...
He had lower fuel on board for the first stint compared with Raikkonen and Alonso.
Furthermore, he manage to cross the starting line just before the chequered flag was flung to start his last qualifying lap which at that time his car was lighter due to lesser fuel on board his car after driving from the start of Q3 towards the end.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
i
Did you guys notice the Ferrari new rim cover?
They came out with the front wheel covers yesterday.
Now they need 8 nut guns for every stop.
The cover was used to dissipate hot air generated from braking and underneath the car.
It helps brake cooling and reduces turbulence.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the title juz to attract people...hehhe i juz wanna ask you guys... what to do with my nissan 280z fairlady car... maybe bodykits, performance blablabla... undercar neon.. anything u think that will make my car goes boom!!! here a screen shot of my car.. stock hehe

im at kelantan.. if u guys can help... owh. i wanna noe the pricing of anything u said too... :) thanks for helping in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience