What happened to all swifter??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
re: What happened to all swifter??

what happened to u frankie. this is our forum. don't mess up everything. we open this thread to unite everyone. if u angry with somebody, just pm them personally...

just ignore this wankers ! vtec?? we don't give a damn. Please pm candyblue and arrange for the race. nomore talk shit here

what happened to u frankie. this is our forum. don't mess up everything. we open this thread to unite everyone. if u angry with somebody, just pm them personally...

just ignore this wankers ! vtec?? we don't give a damn. Please pm candyblue and arrange for the race. nomore talk shit here

Thanks Slave , Amatabx. Hey Frankie, if u have a problem with anyone in this forum , please PM them privately, its not nice to mess things up here. It doesn't matters u in anyway if we have a turbo in our group, its up to us if we wanna race with it or just park at home and listen to the blow off.

how much to put gredy supercharger in suzuki swift..izzit worth it or better put TSD kit??

To thread starter. I think it's better to change the thread title to a more suitable one since the current thread title is a bit confusing to some. How about renaming it to something like:

Swifter unite
Swift owners head count
Swifter shack...
etc...

Last edited:

To thread starter. I think it's better to change the thread title to a more suitable one since the current thread title is a bit confusing to some. How about renaming it to something like:

Swifter unite
Swift owners head count
Swifter shack...
etc...

i thing the title should be 'what happened to all swifter'. agree with TitanRev.

unite! not fight...hehehe...

count me in:-

1990 4door Swift GTi | black coloured | sportrim 'spender'

How to unite all got family lah ,singlelah , stealer lah ,crooks lah among swifter the best we layan jadi lone ranger if lucky kimosabe tag along ...... kalau makan chili dia terasa pedas hahahahahahaha...

hahahaha tul tu bro max.... how to unite... all want to show their fang... common la..

allow all sifus....i need to upgrade my swift 1.5 performance...feel this car abit slow compared with his bodyweight....anybody here install supercharger or stoker kit?? want to ask ur experience using it....coz wanna know izzit worth it to buy....

'09 suzuki swift 1.6mt zc31s pearl white reporting in... from ipoh...

to all sifu did has suzuki g13 B sohc 16 valve carburetor.. please let me know tq

'08 suzuki swift 1.5at zc21s bayside blue reporting in... from ipoh...

hii...hii....

Suzuki Swift 07' 1.5at red colour with monster bodykit....from KL.....

Hii...bro tykoh....nice to meet u here....haha

Hi i not a swift owner but i will like to get one, i want 2 ask.. did swift js can use R97 petrol only... my friend tool me that...

Top Bottom