What happened to all swifter??

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005
re: What happened to all swifter??

Come on guys....make friends and not enemies....since everyone here a swifter, everyone is also a part of the family.....be it ex-owner or current owner...

Swift is a really great car...even the older Swift...the Cultus? I still like it till today....Swift is in my 'car to buy' list.

GT, it's good you started this thread...so more swift owner can join in....
Hi Titan

Thanks for the support....

CandyblueGt

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005

yes i have driven...and also am the very 1st few bolted owner.the crap foreman from rawang mess up big time.from my point of view,i prefer na. its been 15 years back when i had the car and 9 years back sold.

don't talk too much bro:mad:..who cares about ur car history.
if u dare:biggrin:just join our Gathering

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005

Hello Swifters,

Looks like its time for gathering .I would like to gather some opinion on the location for a nice dinner or TT and also some nice location to gather all the suzuki's for some photo shoot. It would be nice to gather all swifters in place and convoy driving lets say about 45min to 1 hours then have dinner, introductions among the swifter, chit chatting and some photo shoot.

Would appreciate some feedback from my fellow swifters.

celicacultus

May 2, 2006

Gotta find a TT venue with ample parking space. Bukit Jelutong near bomba got single storey shoplots and a big well lit car park, was staying at the apartments there in 2004, don't know whether there's been any changes.

1991 4dr 1.3 Silver, in fact just changed from 14" to 15" today.

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005

Gotta find a TT venue with ample parking space. Bukit Jelutong near bomba got single storey shoplots and a big well lit car park, was staying at the apartments there in 2004, don't know whether there's been any changes.

1991 4dr 1.3 Silver, in fact just changed from 14" to 15" today.

Thanks Celicacultus.

Nice suggestion. we will wait for a few more suggestion before we can finalize the spots. By your nickname, what celica do you have. I have 1 TA23 with 1G-GTE in it and another TA22 waiting for the project to begin.. ...

frankie vtec

Known Member
Aug 1, 2008

suzuki panther can join ka?
candyblue...come race with me.......

celicacultus

May 2, 2006

GT-EYE : I had an RA60 with 1GGTE, was a daily driver with regular trips to Penang, Kuantan, Melaka and JB, till a member's friend who literally begged me to sell him the car about 2 yrs back. Had fun with it but body parts are difficult to find and I needed a more practical car for work, so sold it and bought a pajero.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong

me from puchong prima, white 2009 swift. done so far Hikari Bodykit, Monster Spoiler, smoke headlamp,16" black chrome rims, Works Drop in filter and UR strutbar...

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005

i heard u guy hv swift turbo ....dont simpan....kasi keluar.....or maybe u guy love to hear the blow valve only.....kaaaaacinggggggggggg
what happened to u frankie. this is our forum. don't mess up everything. we open this thread to unite everyone. if u angry with somebody, just pm them personally...

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak

what happened to u frankie. this is our forum. don't mess up everything. we open this thread to unite everyone. if u angry with somebody, just pm them personally...
just ignore this wankers ! vtec?? we don't give a damn. Please pm candyblue and arrange for the race. nomore talk shit here

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005

just ignore this wankers ! vtec?? we don't give a damn. Please pm candyblue and arrange for the race. nomore talk shit here
Thanks Slave , Amatabx. Hey Frankie, if u have a problem with anyone in this forum , please PM them privately, its not nice to mess things up here. It doesn't matters u in anyway if we have a turbo in our group, its up to us if we wanna race with it or just park at home and listen to the blow off.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong

how much to put gredy supercharger in suzuki swift..izzit worth it or better put TSD kit??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

To thread starter. I think it's better to change the thread title to a more suitable one since the current thread title is a bit confusing to some. How about renaming it to something like:

Swifter unite
Swift owners head count
Swifter shack...
etc...

Last edited:

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005

To thread starter. I think it's better to change the thread title to a more suitable one since the current thread title is a bit confusing to some. How about renaming it to something like:

Swifter unite
Swift owners head count
Swifter shack...
etc...
i thing the title should be 'what happened to all swifter'. agree with TitanRev.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently bought a car with lots of rust in the undercarriage. :banghead:

Even the mechanical parts are rusty....

Can anyone give advice on how to deal with this situation I am facing? :rofl:

Can I just spray or paint a coating of anti rust paint onto it?

Do I need to scrape the rust first or how?

Is the canned anti rust spray advisable to be used?

Can the famous plasti-dip be used for this purpose? :idea:

Thanks in advance for all opinions, comments & advices :wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience