Brittle Spark Plug Leads

Try apply tar just a bit 1st bro.

Or try getting this long-reach needle nose pliers. Can be bought at hardware store.

image sharing

blue tack might not work......Try the sticky tar that use is to stick/trap rats.

Apply the tar at the end of long chopstick (the one used for frying yaucharkwai). then stick the pieces of rubber out.
Yah! if double sided tape cannot, need something stickier....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

the spark plug lead is not design to last a lifetime... when is time to change you need to change.. or else it weakened the spark performnace and cause a lot more other problem than brittle plastic...
Olden days type plug lead last a long time.....:driver:

once the debris removed, better buy those silicone plug leads. Silicone is resistant to oil and more heat tolerant. They wont brittle or hardened compared to rubber.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Yah! if double sided tape cannot, need something stickier....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Olden days type plug lead last a long time.....:driver:
What if i use 'elephant gam'? try to harden it there. When its harden then I can pull it out. :confused:

Normally how long does it take to deteriorate? The thing is, the other section is still soft and rubbery.
The same goes to the other 3.

What if i use 'elephant gam'? try to harden it there. When its harden then I can pull it out. :confused:

Normally how long does it take to deteriorate? The thing is, the other section is still soft and rubbery.
The same goes to the other 3.
Probably the bottom is closes to the engine and being hotter the rubber harden faster at that area...

unker no working meh?
if im off sure will drop by....
Now work Auto DIY mah!.....:biggrin:

Kaotim for bro. SC already. Need to break the pieces to smaller bits then attach water hose to vacuum hose and vacuum them out. No place for even chop stick to go it. Plug blocking the way....

hi all...

well i have this question... what is the difference between fully-synthetic engine oil and semi-synthetic engine oil and aso the normal ones ( i don't know what they cal this )... and which one is more suitable for my 8 yrs old 4G92P ride? ( mileage: 126148km )